The Worst kind of Cop !

Since I get about 50 request to join this forum daily, and most of the users read like this: "upisilan" and their email looks like this "to.y.ll.jus.@gmail.com". I had to put a stop to the robots.
ok, as of 11-08-12, mods to cut spam will stop registration for a while ! use the "contact us" page to reply to the forum OR - "AlanQj" name, "bonus1" password ---4000 words per post , 3 links. save and copy posts until I can evaluate and edit and as necessary.
Off topic,
spam,
Volvo Trucks
[b]The worst kind of Cop ![/b]
M&C
TheeTFD

The Worst kind of Cop !

Post by TheeTFD »

***So you know I hump the 18 wheeler and I'm supposed to be a professional driver. The CDL is monitored by DOT with strict regulations or the licence is suspended.
One rule is you can't speed. 2 speeding tickets and it's suspended. You're out of work for 6 mo.
But you can pay the court and get some of the tickets expunged.
They set speed traps for the Big Rigs.
I got caught for the second time. 4 years of driving.
Going 45 in a 35 is the easiest trap. The cop can get whiplash watching the cars speed by, they want the truck.
If the truck makes the mistake of keeping up with the traffic - gotcha !
So I'm going through Guymon, OK, Hwy 54 and the road became open, 4 lanes. No more stoplights so the speed should go up to 55-65.
It's risky because you need to watch traffic and the road signs at the same time. The traffic clears, I get up to 55 then I see a 45 mph sign so I shut it back down and
sure enough there's that flasher speeding up behind me.
---So I know I can't argue with a cop. Mostly I won't make eye contact with one either.
But this guy - Chan Boley badge 77 - wants to converse with me. And sure enough as soon as I get 2 words out, he's bla bla bla. Now he wants me to get into his SUV.
And he starts with the insipid questions. "Where you headed, where you coming from, how long you been driving for Swift ?
It was at that time I said, "What's that got to do with this ticket ?"
Cop: Well you can stand outside the car.
Me: {making eye contact to see his cruel upset slits for eyes}
Cop: {stepping out of the car} You can't always talk your way out of a ticket but you sure can talk your way into one. And you just did.
---Asking me to go along with that line of questioning is tantamount to asking me to suck his cop cock ! ---
Don't even go anywhere near that situation !
It's at times like this I think, all gays must die !
So he was hanging a $200-$400 ticket over my head. Am I suppose to kiss his ass !
Fuick Him !
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Re: The Worst kind of Cop !

Post by TheeTFD »

Cops shooting unarmed people !
I know there is some kind of safety edict where if a cop needs to shoot a person he supposed to shoot to kill.
But they need to do better than that. Why take the life when you can maim ? I get it. Law suits and court costs.
But shooting a guy in the back ? Because you are too loaded down with gear ? It means he got away
If you arm the cop he needs to be able to shoot very well. Not like the Las Vegas, NV cops that got off over 200 rounds trying to take down a shooter !
I hear the Negroid TV reporters/commentators spouting off about they and theirs need respect when being confronted by a cop. That has nothing to do
with protecting your child from frightened armed men who hate the sight of you/yours. They would like nothing better than to off an Afro-American !
How about you start with a psych test that asks if a potential police candidate has any issues with killing a man or a black man !
And would he be delighted at dropping a black man ? My guess is most municipalities have been so handcuffed with political correctness and inferred
racism they can't even ask the questions !
TheeTFD

Re: The Worst kind of Cop !

Post by TheeTFD »

Why do cops need to be Bottom of The Barrell ?!
-
This is just stupid but I can downsize part of the argument to:
Why do Cops need to be bottom of the barrel ?!
We know they mostly start as bullies - and push the envelope of nonfriendlyness.
Only the P. A shooting in Minn. should upset everyone ! Something tells me that street-
vendor was a _______ you fill in the blank. I didn't say it.
Raising 5 kids on street-vendor take, is that how we start ? Father that's too low down for me!
And I started out as a child not wanting any of this ! I knuckled under. Because out physicalling them was out of the question.
-- didn't mean they could close my mind --
I remember being at a strangers doorstep and just staring in their house, thinking
I was hiding from them when the across street neighbors could see me. Man was I stupid. Just like the kids in my court now.
Clearly I needed supervision at that age.

continue for sure