Global Warming/Weather Mod/Tornado Mod versus Skeptics

Since I pretty much wrecked the old forum...here's a new one.
use the submit button not save
Some one erased forum 2.x easily because someone was fired and they didn't change all the passwords. So the F'er got in and started erasing everything.
TheeTFD

Global Warming/Weather Mod/Tornado Mod versus Skeptics

Post by TheeTFD »

5-30-06
...Global Warming and Atmospheric confusion
...The Las Vegas Review Journal did a story named "Global Warming the Skeptic View"
What I liked about the story is the introduction of all the big players in the atmospheric connundrum. And how I could relate it to tornado modification. The story is by Joel Achenbach.
...The story centers around Bill Gray and other entities of the G.W. concensus and caucus. Including:
The now disbanded Global Climate Coalition. It was front for oil, coal, car and chemical producers. They wanted to minimize G.W.
Pres. George Bush and his science advisor John Marburger
Al Gore
IPCC, International Panel on Climate Change
National Center for Policy Analysis, Sterling Burnett
NOAA's Isaas Held
M.I.T., Richard Lindzen update-2014 G.W. Lindzens summation, ://video.search.yahoo.com/play?p=global+warming+summit+2014&vid+2e7160862d78a26028e650d2b0c63683www.youtube.comRichard+Lindzen
NASA, James Hansen
Authors Pat Michaels and Fred Singer http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=global+warming+summit+2014&vid=2e7160862d78a26028e650d2b0c63683&turl=http%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DWN.gEhtWLt85K9TtTwpTNok8Q%26pid%3D15.1%26h%3D171%26w%3D300%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPCrUQo3vbuc&tit=Richard+Lindzen+at+International+Conference+on+Climate+Change&c=16&h=171&w=300&l=2043&sigr=11bl3i0br&sigt=11tloir55&sigi=12lrkjtre&back=http%3A%2F%2Fus.yhs4.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dglobal%2Bwarming%2Bsummit%2B2014%26type%3Dwncy_frg01_15_21%26param1%3D1%26param2%3Df%253D4%2526b%253DChrome%2526cc%253Dus%2526pa%253DWincy%2526cd%253D2XzuyEtN2Y1L1Qzu0C0CyDtB0A0FzzyBzz0E0B0C0C0CtAyEtN0D0Tzu0StCtBtAyBtN1L2XzutAtFtCtDtFtCtDtFtDtN1L1CzutN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2SyBtBzy0FtA0FyCyBtGtAtBtByEtGyE0ByCzztGyE0D0FtAtGyC0C0AyDyCtByC0D0D0A0D0E2QtN1M1F1B2Z1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2S0AyD0B0C0F0AyB0AtG0FyCyD0BtGyEtD0B0DtGzzyDtCtBtGzz0EyD0B0DzzyByCtBtAyE0F2QtN0A0LzuyE%2526cr%253D1688582672%2526a%253Dwncy_frg01_15_21%2526os%253DWindows%2B7%2BProfessional%26hsimp%3Dyhs-fullyhosted_003%26hspart%3Diry%26ei%3DUTF-8&sigb=1i48hea5a&ct=p&age=1261936641&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=%26fr%3Dyhs-iry-fullyhosted_003&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&hspart=iry&tt=b
... The article says the skeptics scuttled the U.S.A. ratifing the Kyoto Treaty that would have committed the nation to cuts in greenhouse gas emissions. The article says some think the warming is a natural up-tick in the climate cycle. And most of the science is based on computer modeling of immense variables like:
convective forces
evaporation
wind
ocean currents
reflectivity of the earths surface [albedo]
But the modeling doesn't realistically include ice sheets or biosphere.
The article says the conflict is amplified by economic considerations.
This article did not mention fluorocarbons. I guess we beat that.
Last edited by TheeTFD on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth"

Post by TheeTFD »

I saw Mr. Gores' movie today. And I see now what he is up against in delivering the bad news. Wow, Al G. has been monitoring Global Warming for 25 years. The article above identifies the forces trying to cancel Al's alarm.
...What I took from the movie is my own inconvenient message. One, if G.W. is causing bigger hurricanes and more numerous tornadoes we might want to know how to defuse one. But I've said that all along.

...One of Mr. Gore's graphs was about pop. growth. According to him, there has been a very steady pop. growth for the last millennium, with about 1 billion people on earth, at any given time. But now in the epoch of my life time we will see the pop. go from 1 billion to 9 billion! What a logistics load for our leaders! What do we need with 9 billion people? What do we need 3 billion people for?

What was interesting about [from the movie] the G.W. atmospheric conditions is rainfall is usually in the same places. So the dry places will stay dry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Paris to Pittsburg
-
C. R . 2018 National Geographic Society
-
Climate Change notification, mostly caused by carbon emissions.
And all I can see is more babies pushing the envelope of man's Carbon Footprint.
They see, sea-level rise as a harm. That's why I think we need to suck ocean water
into space. And make an ice shield. Something that might work for deflecting a meteor.
And what if we made a satellite that in GeoSynOrb blocked sunlight and or evaporated Atlantic
Ocean water for minimizing hurricane.
Storm

Re: Global Warming/Weather Mod/Tornado Mod versus Skeptics

Post by Storm »

It won't hurt to be constantly prepared for the unforeseen forces of nature.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Yeap
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

(CNN) -- It sounds like something from the movie "Twister" -- teams of scientists in vans, armed with high-tech measuring equipment, barreling across the Oklahoma plains in search of tornadoes.

A V2 team measures a storm this week in the Texas panhandle.

more photos » But these scientists are colleagues, not rivals, and these storms aren't Hollywood digital wizardry but the real thing.

Welcome to VORTEX2, or V2 for short, the largest and most ambitious field experiment ever devoted to studying tornadoes. Now under way through June 13 in Oklahoma and surrounding states, the project brings together almost 100 scientists and students from 16 universities and research institutes.

VORTEX2 kicked off Sunday, and its teams didn't have to wait long to find the targets of their research. Violent storms tore through four Midwestern states Wednesday, killing three people in northern Missouri, according to Kansas City affiliate KMBC. The storms damaged dozens of homes and left thousands without power.

The storm chasers of VORTEX2 -- Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment 2 -- try to learn how and when tornadoes form, and why some thunderstorms produce tornadoes while others do not. Researchers hope the answers to these questions will help increase warning times for those in the path of these deadly twisters. Watch VORTEX teams at work »

"Data collected from V2 will help researchers understand how tornadoes form and how the large-scale environment of thunderstorms is related to tornado formation," said Louis Wicker, research meteorologist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Don't Miss
Deadly storms rip through Midwest, South
V2 is a $11.9 million program funded by NOAA and the National Science Foundation, 10 universities and three non-profit organizations.

The project is a successor to the original VORTEX field program, in 1994 and 1995, that documented the entire life cycle of a tornado for the first time in history. The research helped improve tornado warnings by the National Wea...
-
Neat, they started up Vortex2.
katvira

Post by katvira »

Is Global Warming really going to raise the sea level by huge amounts? I think that people don’t have to worry about global warming! Everyone keeps on saying that "The sea level will rise even more if the North + South pole melt just because of extreme heat off global warming" Even if they do melt by how much do you think land would disappear, maybe by about 5 meters! That’s nothing!
Last edited by katvira on Sat May 23, 2009 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Well Kat,
I've heard so many sides to the argument I don't know what is real. You've got good minds on both sides so I guess the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
I've seen pictures of melted glaciers. But I doubt if Long Island, N.Y. will go under.
I think what is more important is how we treat and use Mother Earth. When we realized flourocarbons were eating away at the ozone we stopped using them. Gasoline engines are deemed dirty so they're trying to clean that up.
Reusing plastic waste [recycling] is a "green" help.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Update 12-31-2010 7 dead in Cincinnati, AR and MO tornadoes.
Lasers, 10.2 micron, infrared, might not be visible. Continuous wave.
Anything that interferes with isentropic process at the inversion site would theoretically impede tornado formation.
If condensation of water vapour does supply usable heat to the isentropic vortex without disruption then condensation inhibitors
might be of interest to suppression strategies.
Bernard A. Power [meteorologist ret.]
Serious outbreak 4-10-2011 Iowa, Wisconsin, West Virgina. No deaths yet.
OK we needed to wait 4 days for the deaths. Tushka, OK and AR, 9 dead and 24 injured. These storms killed upwards to 45 including North Carolina. This number may include flood deaths.
I'm so impotent.
Well April isn't over yet and it's not going away soon. St.Louis airport hit by a F4, no deaths.
WoW, Alabama and Mississippi get hit and the death toll ~ 330, worse since 1937. Ok, I had read about 245 dead from just the Tushka tornado. Now they are saying the Joplin, Mo was most deadly at 138. So yeah, I don't know...-- 7/17/2011, Alabama and Mississippi about 131 dead, the Tuscaloosa tornado. Only 2 dead in Tushka, Ok.
WOW ! I was looking at a interactive flash of the storms that hit Miss and Ala. The weather system started there 4-15 and lasted til 4-28. If there ever was a time to front fold or suppress that was one. With 2 weeks to ready WTF ! Well actually the first one hit 4-15 then there was an interval then the
restart 4-26. Well with 500 tornadoes in the South East in the month of April alone the indicators must've been repetitive.
On 5-21-11 I drove thru Emporia KS, the next day 1 dead from tornado. 5-23-11 Joplin, MO gets wrecked - 89 dead today. The F4-5 took liberties with the hospital.

I see nothing suspicious here - http://www.disclose.tv/forum/confirmed- ... 50581.html - or unusual.
TheeTFD

2012 will the world end !

Post by TheeTFD »

---Probably not, but the tornados started up again in AR. sweep thru MS. smashed AL. the worst and cruised into GA. The radar tracking sure looked a lot like what happened back in April 2010. I'm going out on a short limb and guessing AL. gets hit again within ~3 weeks. Probably significant damage again. This time MSN.com reports 550 homes marked. In 3 weeks another 500 homes marked.
--------------------
Hey, I was off by 2 weeks
3-3-12
i don't even remember making that prediction.
WHAT A GIANT HOOK ECHO !
All the Appalachian states from Bama to Penn then hooking westward to No. Ill. and hooking eastward to D.C. and out to ocean. It was a giant hook echo ! Usually you see a tornadoes hook echo over a 20 sq. mile area and that's it.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

2-29-2012
Fairly strong storms "trained" Branson Mo. to Harrisburg Ky. Some moving at 60 mph. 13 dead so far. Very similar to the 2005 storms that hit Evanston Ky and southern Oh. that year.
Ok, even with the most the American military could offer, no way could they keep up with that outbreak. Could've saved some though !
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Message: Why don\'t you seed the tornado funnel at its bottom with traditional cloud seeding materials like dry ice, silver iodide, or liquid propane with rocket fuzees, anti-aircraft guns, catapults and turn the funnel into falling rain or snow? The funnel precipitate will fall down or be sucked up back to its thunder cloud or a little of both.

Michael Jack Lubliner
Retired Chemist
I would hope everything is in play MJL.
I hope to have a rocket video soon. I need for it to travel ~.333-.5 mile !
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

WoW, yesterday I finally updated the "Updates" page, hard for me to do because I'm not good with Filezilla and a significant storm hits Denton Texas area. 6 dead
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/16/us/texas-storm/index.html
Those storms weren't done. 5/17-20/2013 ~55 dead around OKC.
With Moore, OK getting slammed again, day-um !!! It was the 1999 Moore, OK tornado that got me started on this mess.
Good news, there may've been double counting in the death toll. Maybe only 30 dead from around Moore.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

http://www.today.com/news/storm-chasers-feared-they-were-going-die-oklahoma-tornado-6C10160546
These chasers were caught in a storm and you see a 1500 lb. round bale of hay hit their car.
Apparently this is the storm that crushed the great Tim Samaras' truck killing him and 2 others. The tornado made a sharp left turn which people on the congested
hiway couldn't avoid !
TheeTFD

Re: Global Warming/Weather Mod/Tornado Mod /A little LOVE

Post by TheeTFD »

We wanted to say thank you for your page, http://www.tornadofighters.com/tornadocontrol.html , all the way from Nebraska! In light of all the tragic tornadoes that ripped through Tornado Alley this past month, our school is doing a weather safety seminar for the kids to help prepare them in the case of an emergency. Your resources have been so helpful to the kids in aiding them through this learning process!

As a thank you for being such a big help, they wanted to \'pay it forward\' and share another resource with you!

\"Tornado Preparedness\"
http://usinsurancenet.com/tornado-preparedness/

They wanted to make a special request to add this to your page! I think it\'s a great idea since it\'s filled with a lot of valuable material.

Thank you again and please let me know if you include it...they would be delighted to see it up!
I will also be featuring their suggestion in our school newsletter next week for a job well done!

Have a great day!

- lexmiddleschool.org
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

"Man made natural disasters"

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?videoid=eaf5ecc9-52f9-41ba-b21e-16ef6ca5acac&channelindex=4&from=en-us_msnhp
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Article only 1/2 true/accurate !!! as are 1/2 the titles you read nowadays on the Inet !
Fracking I believe could cause earthquakes. The nadoes she speaks of are for power generation and are small.
Oh, and letting off nukes in the ocean could cause tsunamis and or earthquakes...[Nevada/ California]
The rest of the video she's just being cute.