TWITTER ?

NFL
The diss'ing by Major League Sports of the City of Detroit, Mi.
Movies
Comedy
H.Stern [No under age creeps in there ! Or pompous goody 2 shoes !]
Ancestry . com
-
TheeTFD

TWITTER ?

Post by TheeTFD »

Twitter I guess it's entertainment
-
Twitter is 2 faced. #twitterrules:
-
So I posted: Faggot, fudge packers, slavers, human trafficking, pedophiles statutory rape.
and never saw the post again.
-
So Twitter is trying to maintain some kind of decency or righteousness but it's not working for me. [respect]
Maybe because I'm not decent or righteous.
So I guess I need to expose its ambiguous bigotry.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Re: TWITTER ?

Post by TheeTFD »

nigger
[ nig-er ]
noun

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. : See also nigga, N-word.

a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.

a contemptuous term used to refer to a member of any dark-skinned people.

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a person of any racial or ethnic origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

Offensive: Now Rare. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by Black people; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised:In his 1987 novel The Commitments, Roddy Doyle wrote, "The Irish are the niggers of Europe."
-
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I like to go nigger on anything and everything evil or nasty. But Twitter isn't having any of it.
So I'll need to sneak around.
You could say Climate Change is nigger. And some would agree.
So you can't go anti-nigger on me when I need to nigger upside the world. :cry: :P
-
The Confederate flag represents slavery to me. Slavery is human trafficking. Pretty sure that is despised by a overwhelming majority.
Nigger at the core ! The "family" is human trafficking to some extent but tolerated.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

looks like Twitter is up against "Threads" and Facebook in a fight for our thoughts err propaganda.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Twitter <notify@twitter.com>

Hi Brad Mason,
We have determined your Tweet violated our rules against Hateful Conduct.
You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
Brad Mason
@BMas5262
twitter test: faggot, fudge packer, slaver, human trafficking, pedophile, statutory rape. - let's see what happens.
As a result, your Tweet may stay on the platform but we have limited its reach. You can learn more about how your Tweet’s visibility is limited on our Help Center.
If you think we’ve made a mistake, you can appeal the violation by going to your Tweet and selecting “Learn more”.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Brad Mason
@BMas5262
twitter test: faggot, fudge packer, slaver, human trafficking, pedophile, statutory rape. - let's see what happens.
-
I think they had a problem with "faggot and fudge packer. Because it's ok to show a ped' being hung by someone using it to develop his lats'.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Someone asked if a bunch of Confederate flags offended me.
-
My response was: yes, it represents slavery which is human trafficking. And other nigger bs.
of course Twitter shut it down.