Ancestry.com/ Megan Markle and the Firm

NFL
The diss'ing by Major League Sports of the City of Detroit, Mi.
Movies
Comedy
H.Stern [No under age creeps in there ! Or pompous goody 2 shoes !]
Ancestry . com
-
TheeTFD

Ancestry.com/ Megan Markle and the Firm

Post by TheeTFD »

A Prince of England would have some.
-
So how Caucasian is she ? There were questions as to how white the children would be !?
She blasted out a son first strike. A clean white one it looked to me. What's unique to me is how well
matched facially they were built. Almost same proportions through the eyes and nose.
Look at a young Ted Nugent and Sarah Silverman, put the pictures side by side and see
the facial energy looks the same.
--- So I am 58% white. 42% Sub-Saharan African, mostly Nigerian.
Last seen Megan had a smooth tan, she could pass for an Italian easy.
Considering momz was distinctly Negroid and father is average Caucasian, and she could've
looked like anything under the sun. She found something kind of Italian. But she's straight
up African and Great Britain.{he could be any melted Caucasian} Not Indian of any kind but could
almost pass to an untrained eye. Clearly she took all the father had to give. I'll say 77% white 33% African.
---Calling my shot !
For all the reasons Megan spoke to, Harry said he couldn't maintain a relationship because girls knew the Firms attitude.
And wouldn't put up with that highbrow garbage.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Re: Ancestry.com/ Megan Markle and the Firm

Post by TheeTFD »

-
https://www.teddyfeed.com/trending/the- ... t45cjwsr4z
-
This article has one redeeming quality, it shows Archie's birth certificate. If it's real, because it doesn't show the parents race !?
Other than that it just throws a lot hearsay at you. Most of which is nosy snot from various sources.
TheeTFD

Re: Ancestry.com/ Megan Markle and the Firm

Post by TheeTFD »

Preliminaries
-
--- The Spare Prince married a "Barroom Brawler" talk about needing each other.
So mum says lets leave the Royals. The Spare had to be like, that's a huge money
path to cut off. But Mum says Hollywood got daddies back. $140M before taxes
should hold us for a couple years. If I remember correctly his Mum went somewhere
and diffused bombs. She did a lot of community service. I see them carrying that on.
--- Now as for the British media spewing hate about Megan or denigrating her in any
way...the last I heard the Brits wouldn't fight a witch. Re Joan de Arc. So you better
watch your Ps and Qs.