He whos name shall not be Mentioned

NFL
The diss'ing by Major League Sports of the City of Detroit, Mi.
Movies
Comedy
H.Stern [No under age creeps in there ! Or pompous goody 2 shoes !]
TheeTFD

He whos name shall not be Mentioned

Postby TheeTFD » Wed May 13, 2020 7:14 pm

I really don't/didn't want to do this: - [
-
I maybe completely wrong. Or I could be almost all right.
So Alvin his latest chipmunk err Dannet and needs to play favorites with the caller.
Because it's contest time. Winner gets 5 Gerr ! Note: It's all about the jargon.
Which he mostly makes up.
--- For instance the polite term for male genitalia is "Package". But that faded
into "Junk". Needless to say his catchy terms catch on and many are saying it.
I think calling my love tool junk, is demeaning. As I thought it was when he first
used it talking about a Baseball Players package that was in a nefarious situation.
Of course he is two-faced about baseball. He talks about it all summer because that's
all there is, mostly.
--- He likes the 3-2 or 4-3 pitchers duel because the protocols of the dominant pitcher
are in play. Like team ERA under 3.99 for a Mendoza line. The Mendoza line for hitters
is .220 BA.
Did Larry Brown invent NBA Head Coach white collar crime?

TheeTFD

Re: He whos name shall not be Mentioned

Postby TheeTFD » Wed May 13, 2020 7:38 pm

-
---I'm sure he caught flak for the low scoring game B.S. How about when a baseball
game is more like a prize fight ? The 9-8 game where the lead changes hands 3-4
times in the first 5 innings. And you say to your friends, "This game is turning into a prize
fight." Then around the 7th inning the announcer says this game is turning into a prize
fight. Of course it comes down to the last pitch. The home team brings the Ace-Closer in. All he has to do
is strike out a second baseman whos name rimes with Mendoza. But there's a man on so the winning
run at the plate. {they must say that} The pitcher knows he must throw strikes, no arbitrary strike-zone
in this game. That went out the window when the starters were run. BLAM or CRACK ! the second baseman
lifts one deep and not playable ! Walk-off homer.

TheeTFD

Re: He whos name shall not be Mentioned

Postby TheeTFD » Thu May 14, 2020 8:58 am

-
So a caller goes, I'm uncoiling a 6' rope in my toilet and the prim and proper host hangs up
on him. When he spent 2 days telling us about the growlers his dogs and cats leave all over
his house. Then he goes to Twitter for reaction and they're all over it. Gimme back my show !

Return to “Entertainment”