Howard Stern

NFL
The diss'ing by Major League Sports of the City of Detroit, Mi.
Movies
Comedy
H.Stern [No under age creeps in there ! Or pompous goody 2 shoes !]
Ancestry . com
-
TheeTFD

Howard Stern

Post by TheeTFD »

Stern is a trip !
But I've caught him in a lie at least twice.
First he said he stuck his hand in a toilet to wipe down a smear. Lie, he's such a germaphobe that he wouldn't do that. Or so anal retentive that he would. Who gives a F' about a smear in a toilet ?
Second, he repeatedly says his length is 6" but anyone who's sired 3 kids with 15 years of marriage has lengthened some. And his girth has doubled.
Or he didn't known how to man loved and grow his hog.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Re: Howard Stern

Post by TheeTFD »

I don't think Stern will be a good judge on A.G.T.
He's too big a pansy to get stern with weak talent.
P.S. The people will never let Stern win, he can't win a popularity poll against a dead BinLaden.
-
update: AGT and Stern have done very well. Now if they gave to contestants .00001% of what Stern makes
[just from the show] you could have some happy campers.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Jesus, Howie, you're so callus to normal female behavior you don't understand what chicks do.
They have women only events so they aren't threatened by dicks. Or any of the mouth droolers that make up your nut pack !
And if your name is so precious to you and Sirius does any of the proceeds from the comedy group go to Sirius ?
EDIT
The Comedy Group finally had to remove H.Stern and Sirius reference.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

I'm with Ronny on Bleacher's incident. He caught all kinds of flak because the dork at Bleacher's was so titillated at the thought of a Stern visit and the chance to sniff your essence. That the boss flew around the world to greet you !
Then the guy wants to cozy up at another event without kissing up to Mund, fuick him !
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Caught Stern in a minor lie. He was kissing up to all the SNL guys then says he only watches Norm MacDonald at the news desk. Then he says he thinks he is funnier than Lovett. Not funnier than Lovett and the "Church Lady guy" mocking that actor in 1700s attire. "You mock me" [John Malkovich with Lovett prancing around behind him.]
https://screen.yahoo.com/mock-000000907.html
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Nice of that Canadian to call in and call Howie a douche.
I was waiting for Howie and Robin to start ribbing Fafa for not being dependable when the hurricane was coming.
But Fafa wasn't having any of it and stood up to Howie. And 30 min. later it finally seeps into Howies' brain this storm is dangerous and tells Fafa to go home.
They still made some good radio about being "dependable".
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Hey this death via embarrassment is so full of conspiracy it stinks.
---Who told the nurse she was duped ? And how was it her fault ? Who made her feel ashamed enough to suicide ?! :evil:
007 that's all I'm sayin'
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Having BoBo run around with his toupee on top of a dunce cap is :lol:
People were avoiding him like the plague. :lol:
TheeTFD

Re: Howard Stern/Riley Martin

Post by TheeTFD »

I've listened to Riley a couple of times.
The best part is trying to figure out when/if the caller will go dufus on Riley.
Usually they'll start out concerned then ask if he can swallow a Gray.
But Riley's real talent is his ability to make up stuff on the fly.
He'll go into a trance speaking one word every 5 seconds until he's made a complete sentence, and that's the answer. Elemental
TheeTFD

Re: Howard Stern/Tradio Call in

Post by TheeTFD »

Com'om he's in on it by now. You call'em once a month. You probably don't even change your number, and they've stopped blocking it.
"I have a walker for sale, it's a brand name." :oops: :P :lol:
You're the most free advertising he's gotten in years. He's laughing with you now. You know he knows Richard's voice by now.
Yeah, I heard the new guy bump Richard etc.
TheeTFD

Re: Howard Stern/Mark Cuban killed internet bubble

Post by TheeTFD »

So Mark Cuban sells his Internet Streaming Programs to Yahoo for ~5.3M shares of Yahoo. Then valued at ~$300.00 a share.
He says he cleared about $2B ! But 300x5.3M = $1,590,000,000.00 or $1.59B !
So that's why the Internet bubble crashed !
No way there was any more money in Silicon Valley [Internet] after he took all that cash. Cause we know after 6 weeks Yahoo stock fell to bloody $5.00 a share. People who had millions the day before now have only $thousands !
No way any of those other internet providers could float big money after that. Like Wall Street most of that is illusion !
TheeTFD

Re: Howard Stern/Sal's lame dog 1-3-2008

Post by TheeTFD »

Stern you pompous hypocritical drag !
We love our dogs, they're family members.
But they are still just dogs. You can't compromise your family for a dog that needs $10k worth of medical help !
What if a child suddenly needs medical help !
It's natures way that the infirm doesn't proliferate. And nature is a whore for life. And this is your position on unwanted children.
You could make a wheel chair for the dog.
How come you didn't make Mund open a cancer research center to fix his dog ! He just put his dog down like a dog !!!
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Wow Stern is turning into a complete bitch. He's so bored with the show the best he can do is crap on Fafa. And pick fights with everyone.
Like his constant bitching about the phones not working and other technical crap that embarrasses him. Well that's what you get when you go cheap.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

How is BoBo and rest of the Whack Pack [for that matter] all automatically at the Bbash 1-31-14 ?! You've spent hours with loyal Bobo as part of the show. Some of these creeps gotta be write-ins by you, Star !
That is BS the way you made Whack Packers jump through hoops in order to get tickets ! I always knew you where a gigantic slime !
The BBash was awesome ! A 4 hr movie if you want. All hilites no lowlites. You kept the Whack Pack up, away and entertained them for once.
"Train" kept a rollin'.
Hey where was nasty azzz Ford Fairlane ?[Dice Clay] You could of at least sat him with the Whack Pack.
Good thing Jersey had you, cause the NFL laid a huge cluster F, when Manning spit the bit. Awesome slaughter and I had Broncos. :roll:
Apparently there was some illegal inter-celebrity mingling ! Yeah, some "F" listers tried to intermingle with "A" listers, that were protected on the ground floor.
It sounds like "W" lister [WHACK] Jeff the Drunk was invited to an A list table [and rightfully so as he is...Artie Lange's favorite sight gag, my bad it's Bigfoot or maybe it's a toss-up :lol: ] and Ronny Mund had him removed ! YEAH, but Jeffery stood his ground going "N" word on Ronny the AZZHOLE Mund. Believe me Ronald had that coming for years. Hopefully Mund quelled the situation before Jeff shamed and contaminated himself and the A list floor with vomit, beer, ants, food and earwigs ! And stench.
Mund has no talent. Its a wonder the news guys keeps bugging him for insight. I bet he doesn't even know what a "Richard Christy jizz splatter designed dash cover is".
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

So you want to talk Doodo !
***Well at a young age I had doodo problems. I was plugging up the toilet, often. Of course my dad said I was using too much T.P.
So I quit embalming my hand with T.P. but of course I kept plugging up the toilet. So we tried flushing twice that seemed to help.
But this is with knowledge they all thought I had a tapeworm. Why, because I ate enough for 2 but remained thin. And often I would go 7-8 days without a dump !
So finally I had proof it wasn't all those other things when I pinched off a 20 incher that laid up against the side of the bowl and wouldn't flush.
So I told my dad. He just said cut it with a stick.
Note: I've plugged up all brand makes of toilet, Crane, Kohler, Standard you name it.
Star has some of the best audio special effects ever. I like the one where they made a back-firing car from a toilet flush. :lol:
Wow I checked my Awstats and found a site where people dodo on each other.
---Volcanic Release !---
Here's my thoughts on that.
Jalapeno peppers must be at the fault of this. Some how it forms a gas in the large intestine and won't let waste in front of it become a solid [paste].
So pressure builds up and when you go to bend over the toilet the slightest release of anus sphincter pressure and the gas blasts it all out. Usually over the entire
back of the toilet and walls, in a 3 foot radius.
---I think this is very important with the new movie "Pompeii" coming out tomorrow.
________________________________________________________________________________-
So yeah I guess I have been using something damp on the star since I was 25.
At home I might burrow 4/8 of an inch to clean it. On the road I'll just shine it til the paper stays white..