The Hannitizer

With a staunch Democrat in office, it's nice to see the republicans squirm. Well, not any more. But they are still squirming
So straight laced Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize and now that committee is substandard in Johns eyes.
TheeTFD

The Hannitizer

Post by TheeTFD »

I bet John is one foul remark about the current administration from being banned in Britain.
And he can wear it as a badge of honor like Savage.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Re: The Hannitizer

Post by TheeTFD »

Oh snap, Hannitizers', 4 more years of you ranting against the Dems. Maybe for nothing as usual.
TheeTFD

Re: The Hannitizer vs Troops in Syria

Post by TheeTFD »

Obama Renege ? the Hannitizer wasn't involved with this but quilt by association...
-
Is that the worst we can say ?!
"He kept us out of war" It worked for Roosevelt. It was W. Wilson.
Today on Fox News Morning, some guy [Sen. Lindsey Graham Rep. SC] was all over the place totally wishy-washy,
saying Obama wouldn't listen to his war advisory. And was on both sides of the fence about everything Obama did and didn't do.
Obama let IS[is] take advantage of the Syria situation.
We put 50 well supplied guys -in- there. Cobra, Warthog and German TORNADO fighter backup BITCHES !!! GET some !!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I'll say it again that space doesn't need American lives lost in it ! F Syria. Let them kill each other for a while [longer].
I guess IS got too scary.
Let those close to Syria settle Syria. Too bad Iran hates on Israel too much to trust Iran to interfere.
Israel has a rough time stepping on Hamas. Well everyone starts saying Israel is tooooooooo abusive when it retaliates.
And that stupidity has been nasty since ~1A.D. Now go fu ck each other. Money talks.
Peace on my terms ! @##$$%^&*()()##
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo/p=royal+air+force+tornado+fighter+aircraft

-
variable sweep wing
variable sweep wing
Tornado_GR4_617SqnRAF_Jun2006_(repaired_+_cropped).jpg (251.99 KiB) Viewed 7600 times

It has other names like Euro Typhoon FG4
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Wickedest Thing in the Valley
-
I though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.
And I am armed with a RPG.
though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.
And I have night vision.
I though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.
And I have Cobra backup.
though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.
And I have Warthog backup.
I though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.
And I have microwave communication.
And I have an Abrams Fighting Vehicle.
And I am the wickedest thing in the valley.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

i would expect the right wing to take a firm line on Syrian and Islamic refugees.
Ryan Crocker [former Ambassador to Afghanistan an Iraq] was spelling out some of the issues on C-span today.
it just brought home to me that these 3rd world counties need to be BRIDLED population wise.
China has done it. America could lead the way too.
We all get to marry under the color of "Holy Matrimony" and the next thing you know too many are refugees.
With babies under their arms.
Of course righteous indignation from the breeders when you tell them their unworthiness innervates all stances of human rights.
Unworthy because of the desperateness of any given birthing jeopardy. [In an unholy war zone country]
Something will need to change, like all children of the future get Social Security from day one.
We can't have any starving babies now can we ?
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

I'm sorry Hannitizor
-
I see now how petty and stupid the Dems are. Worse than the Reps were when B.O. was prez.
Please don't grab the low hanging fruit.
Show mercy on the Dems, this is still a two party system.
TheeTFD

Re: The Hannitizer + Glenn Beck

Post by TheeTFD »

--- I linked these two because they smell the same.
Glenn has been pushing the envelope of partial information to the point
I know it's parsed. And they try and have a laugh so their side can have the
last say.
--- Now the Hannitizor is doing the same thing with this election fraud farce.
He is just totally coddling the Prez's balls with this fraud election B.S. Now they are
saying some flash drives got injected or the internet got corrupted. XD MFs !
All this after the Presz warned where the crap could come from. Like fortifying
the Post Office and mail-in ballets. So after the Al Gore fiasco, how does that shoe fit now ?
-
Reminds me of the O.J. trail, were everything was thrown against the fan to see what sticks.
This may've been the most secure election ever, but the count supervisor that got fired looked
wrong when asked if the count could've been hacked. [Chris Krebs, C.I.S.A.] But I may've read his face wrong.