Re: Micheal Savage

Post by TheeTFD »

Mike touched on several topics that I feel I need to weigh in on:
-
Child molestation
Benghazi
Hilliary C. psych profile
--------------------------------------
Child molestation, physical as opposed to strickly mental, it will always happen.
Savage had some callers tell their stories and their anecdotes came off underwhelming.
Some of the females were underage but no ones doing time for statutory rape. My grandmother was 14 when she birthed my father.
But she was married. Soon after my grandfather started another family without telling her. When she found out she divorced him.
She kept the children, that was hard to do in the 1930s for any women.
--------------------------------------
Benghazi- Savage used info that said some one THINKS Ambassador Stevens was running munitions out of Benghazi. And that's why
everything was bungled. Libya had just been liberated and should've been under marshal law. We had no business there and I heard
it was an information collecting site.
You can read what you want into all this. Here's CNN's time line. Not very helpful.
-
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/world/benghazi-consulate-attack-fast-facts/index.html
-
Here's what I think. The video came out, the anger drew attention to the small under protected embassy and the thugs picked their shot. Very simple.
Update. A movie produced called "13 Hours of Benghazi" tells a better story.
---------------------------------------
Hilliary's psych profile. She had an overbearing father that drove her hard and she responded well, straight As.
The profiler said she needs connections with a strong willed female. I thought it was fun stuff.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Savage the Hate Spewer
-----Savage will demonize anyone and anything-----to maintain his radio rating-----
So a black man shoots a cop 15 times in the bacK !
So where does Savage go ? All blacks are evil !
He plays Farrakhan spewing evil about fighting your oppressor. [the cops in this case]
Ass-wipe , what should the Jews have done "Crystal Night" ?
Off the "Brown Shirts" ?
Or take it up the ass until they were all "Holocaust" ?
Murders are all sick. But what can you do ?
Black Lives Matter is an aggressive group trying to counter the cop shootings of unarmed black people.
I'd be interested in what BLM is doing to protect their children from cops. Like drop your cap-pistol when cops arrive.
Whatever happened to the Preacher that was shot running out of the floodwaters ? Cops shot him when he fell up against one of him.
________________________________________________________________________________________
I think I've figured out how I want to say this:
-
If life is a will to power and nothing more.
Then it is also a will to dis-power. Good ole Janisian Logic
The breeders have had unrestrained access to the power side.
Buttressed by most religions and positive thinking minds. One sided thinking mind you.
If you are not getting married and having babies you are anti-social.
The result is murdering of those that block their path.
Then they beg for our understanding and sympathy as they seek revenge.
Godliness is about oneness with our Jesus.
The legions of man is closer related to Satan, -King of Fornication.
But even Satan has his rules. Like a pristine genetic human code. None of this "I loved her so much I had to sacrifice
6" of height in one generation [Donald Sutherland, James Caan].
The human genetic code can only resolve x number of errors before it turns in on itself. Ie. cancers, tumors, ADHD, et al. More of the same
may as well be incest.
-------------------- UPDATE -------------------------
11-25-2017
Apparently it can only mitosis the same/similar code only so many times before it turns in on itself.
Telomeres are the tips of all the chromosomes. When they shorten with age they can't protect the chromosomes.
Apparently aged chromosomes can become infected with whatever is out there !
How do we keep our chromosomes young ?
Just to name a few of the maladies Lovers concoct. Many knowing better.
In the case of humans fewer is better.
But we saw how self-righteous man can be when he maxes out his genetic make-up, he becomes a Nazi. At least in that epoch.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Savages 40 Actions to Save America
-
A step up from his debase everything spew.
the link isn't ready yet. I think he did it Nov.7, 2015
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Let me just say this once for clarity, M. Savage is so jealous of Prez Obama it turning his guts inside out.
Mike thinks he is mainstream enough to garner Barack's popularity. He dares to compare himself-in his mind- to Barack.
Mike comes across on his radio show as a pseudo racist about everything.
Because he must play the strong arm man his hot-head constituents want to hear. That's the core of his audience.
Prez Obama spoke out about the ISIL sic terror the MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple perpetrated on the people of San Bernardino, Ca.
It was more of the same about pursuing terror as legally as possible. And of course not to abuse decent Muslim Americans.
That said, Mosques that preach/condone radical Islam need to be blasted ! We know where they sit. In the Middle East.
That hostile Islamic preacher and mosque from Basra Iraq would be a great place to start. Sure, give them and hour to vacate.
But they like being martyrs let him die in his mosque. I think we need to hit 3 mosque ! See if they back down for awhile.
They attack Christians in church with death !
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

64 Virgins
-
So you get 64 Virgins if you are a Martyr.
How long does a virgin last ?
Until the cherries gone ?!
A month ?
That would be about 5.3 yr. But you start over again with the first one, use them again for a week.
That's 15 mo. or 1.3 yr. more of blissfull heaven.
You go through them again only she is only good for 1 day. That's 2 mo.
So all in all 64 virgins last <7 yr. of your eternity.
Maybe you last 5 yr with some of these great virgins, that's 320 yr.
MMMmm, maybe it's a good deal.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

TWA Flight 800
-
WoW, just watched the documentary by John Stalcup and Kristina Borjesson
CR 2013
What stands out to me is how all these investigators could take turns crapping on each other.
There was no one person in charge. So evidence became unreliable and chemical tests disputed.!
Well mostly because the F.B.I. wanted to prove the plane was not shot down !
The obfuscation must've come from up top as they cock-blocked everyone. Bill C. was the President at that time.
Yet at least one missile came from off shore. Why wasn't that boat investigated ?
www.flight800doc.com
Usually you follow the money to see why something happened.
This investigation went on for 4 yr. at good salaries I guess !
AND who was on that flight ?!
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Lenin was a Jew ?
-
And killed ~20 million ?!
Under the authority of Bolshevism ?!
Marxist Russian Social Democrat Labor Party
Mensheviks
Lenin, Trotsky
Martov
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

China RX -- The Savage Nation
-
2-28-2020 podcast with Rosemary Gibson
-
I needed a M.[W]S. fix because I wanted his ambiguous/duplicity about Pres. Trump.
But I'm late. And instead I heard Rosemary G. and her issues with China and their strangle hold
on legal drugs.
He also when off on B. Sanders being a Trotsky light.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html
-
- I'm trying to focus on political issues, just because it might be sage.
This is in response to Savage keeping up with Trump's promises made promises kept. The article was focused by this Madan person.
The point being, even as president, you can't get everything done due to the balance effect of all parties
concerned. If I remember correctly P.M. Modi was monster. At least on some issues.

Madan
India June 18, 2019
Times Pick
As an Indian with some extended family over in the States, I find this completely unsurprising. This is how Modi got reelected as well. And this is how ardent Brexiteers still have unquestioning faith in Farage. Savage's words will continue to fall on deaf ears. The only hope for USA, vis a vis India, is Trump won a few Midwest states narrowly and an opportunity remains to contain him but don't be too sure he will be defeated. It brings to my mind the textile mill strike of 1984 in Mumbai where a radical union leader, Datta Samant, goaded workers into a do or die strike which ended with the permanent closure of these mills and never ending penury for the workers. But these workers STILL refused to blame him or doubt his integrity after losing all they had. I see this same compulsive gambling trait in pro right voters today who are investing less in right wing ideology and more in a cult of personality. If we do not understand what exactly is driving this phenomenon and continue to approach elections as a game of building a winning coalition of arithmetic, democracy in these three nations will meet the same fate as those Mumbai textile mills.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

--- I'll say it here.
--- HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO LIVE A POOR OR EMTPY MANS LIFE ?

They were talking about Eternity Road. And getting to the End and it would seem awkward to start over.
Then I think of Chicago and it's murder rate. And it's ~24 or 26x24= 640 a year. Or any major city. We do about 70-80 a year here.
Go to wikipedia "top 50 murder rate per capita" 34 per 100K to 100 per. Mexican cities have the top 5 spots !
India isn't that bad, considering it's congestion.