Old Forum data

Since I pretty much wrecked the old forum...here's a new one.
use the submit button not save
Some one erased forum 2.x easily because someone was fired and they didn't change all the passwords. So the F'er got in and started erasing everything.
TheeTFD

Old Forum data

Post by TheeTFD »

486187b3c4
high-plains shoot-out!
a shoot-out on the high-plains? i won't like a missile up my barn, thank you. we simply don't know enough about tornadoes to go about destroying them.
ce3f6a4ad6
shoot out
...what, you wouldn't sacrifice your barn for the safety of the community. :wink: ...If you lost your barn in a tornado battle the community could claim \"eminent domain\", wouldn't be the first time a citizen got \"tapped\" by the community! :roll: :wink: 8) :lol: --I hate \"eminent domain\"-- ...how much more do we need to know about tornados? ...I only see 2 options, let the nader bearing down on your home run its course or let some mitigators use whatever science is available to save your property. ...assuming you survive to rebuild, your first task will be to cover your sewers because your toilets won't be covering them.
6226a46106
Do we really need this?
thanks for turning me on to http://www.tornadoattack.com. seems i'm not the only one interested in poking a tornado. but that vehicle has way to high a profile and way too thin of skin to be safe in a \"elehant trunk\" tornado. for his show to have any credibility he should at least punch a f1. and if he doesn't want to go tumbling he needs some kind of anchor. great electronics though. i'd like to see him do it. he's not a chicken. i'm learning as i go, know doubt. i'm tired of hearing about how much energy is in a storm. i just want to rearrange some focused air. its just air with an electrical lattice. The problem with tornado mitigation is its weather modification, a whole new frontier! to be undertaken by scientist we can trust. check out the \"cloud seeding\" saga, people gripe about every little thing. who's getting the rain, who's getting cheated of the rain. with tornados can we all agree they're bad and pay the hired guns to stop one. step back, analyze and go foward. GOD, i thought Longhorns, Aggies, Cowboys and Sooners are no nonsence. now i see they're as timid as lambs. ...6-9-05 looks like the winning bid to be in the Tornado Attack Reality Show is $92K. Pretty strong. ..
warning,SEARCH IT.COM has SPYWARE...
812f4c8118
TORNADO TV SHOWS- and the latest outbreak2
4-18-04 MSNBC aired a show called \"Inside the Tornado\" not bad, but here's what i got from it. The U.S.A. averages about 60 deaths a year from tornados. In the month of May 2003, 516 tornados touched down!!! Tim Samaras was lead researcher but was chasing without a DOW. But his vehicle setup was prime time. They said 1000 tornados hit the U.S.A. yearly. To find tornados Tim said he watched the jet stream among other clues. I think that's critical. And the 4-21-04 outbreak Ill. and Ind. looks pretty omnibus here: ...http://.squall.sfsu.edu/scripts/namjetsat_modelsml.html if you look close (over one day) you'll see the jetstream whipsnap over Ill. And if my eyes didn't deceive me the jetstream cleaved. I didn't know it could do that! Also so can see a >400 mi. dry front triing to push the whole cloud mass! Tim S. successfully placed a probe under a f2 tornado and it's pressure reading dropped 100 mb. This was the Manchester S.D. tornado 6-24-04. 67 tornados raged in one day in that state!! One other thing, they showed a translucent tornado with what looked like air breezing upwards inside the transparent wall. The walls were so smooth it looked like water!
370a6d8414
ADULT MATERIAL--NO DECENT FOLK ALLOWED
I love how this idiot goes back and edits his post.. First he says FBI then I call him on it being DOT and changes it to DOT You hide with your little comments in the actual post and hope nobody see's that you're getting your dominate male ass beat all over your playground.. If only he'd respond with an actual response vs a wand wave lol. ...I have it all archived, every post so it will just continue to find its way on here. You said bring it... and yet I've seen nothing but delete delete and altering of posts.. smack by admin wand.. :roll: You apparently have as much game as you have a clue but we've already covered that havent we. [img:370a6d8414]http://img.groundspeak.com/track/display/34879_200.jpg[/img:370a6d8414] DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE WAY I GET INSIDE YOU ? Theetfd
e6e4902728
Brad you have inspired me!!!
My website will be up and running in no time flat! Thank you for the inspiration: [i:e6e4902728][b:e6e4902728]Welcome to FARTFIGHTERS![/b:e6e4902728] Had enough with fart devastation? Hi, I'm B.S. Detector the creator of Fart Fighters. The advancements made in fart detection has put the ball in mans court as far as the next step in fart defense. The stopping of the fart and its dastardly evil. Following, I'll try to convince you to protect your lives and your olfactory nerves from the fart. I've been promoting fart destruction for three years now. People have said they saw something on The Home Shopping Channel or somewhere about stopping the fart but I haven't seen it. Why Fart Fighters? [b:e6e4902728]WHY FART FIGHTERS?[/b:e6e4902728] BECAUSE FARTS DO IMMEASUREABLE DAMAGE TO PEOPLES LIVES, AND CAN GRIND TO A HALT EVEN THE BEST OF SOCIAL GATHERINGS WITH A SINGLE ?PFFFT?. [b:e6e4902728]WHAT IS FART FIGHTERS?[/b:e6e4902728] FART FIGHTERS HOPES TO BE A PROTECTION SERVICE AGAINST FARTS, SIMILAR TO FIRE FIGHTERS. FART FIGHTERS COULD USE EXACT DISTANCE ODOR MASKING GASES TO STRATEGICALLY PLACE AND DETONATE SAFE, YET CLOUD - DISPERSING FRESH SCENTS AS A FAILSAFE BACKUP TO AN ARSENAL OF UNTESTED METHODS. PERHAPS A RADAR BEAM COULD BE ATTACHED TO THE HEAD OF A SHARK AS A MEANS OF ELIMINATING THE FART, BUT THIS SERVICE WILL START WITH HUMAN METHODOLOGIES. [b:e6e4902728]DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN INTERCEPT AND STOP A WICKED PHANTOM FART?[/b:e6e4902728] YES, BUT WE WON'T KNOW UNTIL WE TRY. HERE'S WHAT WE DO KNOW, WITH THE USE OF CHILI CHEESE BURRITOS AND SOPHISTICATED SNIFFING TECHNIQUES CHASERS HAVE BEEN INTERCEPTING FARTS FOR YEARS. IT'S NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE YET BUT THE WATCH TIME FOR THE FARTS THAT WRECKED THE AUSTIN TEXAS DEBUTANTE BALL ON OCT. 9, 2001 WAS 2 MINUTES WITH A 15 SECOND WARNING TIME. BUT THIS WAS AN EASY CLASSIC FART TO ANALYZE. WE HAD TWO FAT OLD MEN FACING OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS SCRAPPING EACH OTHER. 19 FARTS TOUCHED DOWN THAT DAY AND EVENING AND 3 WERE OF F3 POWER!! LAUREL AND HARDY COULD HAVE INTERCEPTED THOSE. WE ALSO KNOW THE CLIMATE NEEDED TO START AND MAINTAIN A FART IS FRAGILE. IF ANY VARIABLE IS CHANGED IT BECOMES UNSTABLE AND WILL DISINTEGRATE OF ITS OWN VOLITION. THEN WOULD YOU AGREE SOME SMALL CHARGES OF CITRUS AND FORMALDEHYDE WOULD DISRUPT IT'S WHOLE SHOW? FORGET ABOUT THE HEAT UNBALANCING IT, LET'S JUST RIP THOSE SPIRALING SELF-PERPETUATING VORTEX CLOUDS UP. NOW, IF YOU ARE ALREADY SOLD GO STRAIGHT TO THE DONATIONS LINK OR TELL YOUR CONGRESSMEN ABOUT FART FIGHTERS. NOT SOLD YET GO TO FINE POINTS. [b:e6e4902728]Fine Points[/b:e6e4902728] To thoroughly choke off the downdraft that internally powers the fart (and the super cell of clouds that surround it) we may need to hit it in two places at once. If the distance to be traveled by the spray is the hypotenuse of a right triangle made by the base of the fart, its highest visible point and the ground level location of the gas canister. Then, the 2 inch diameter compressed gas canister is set to detonate at the highest visible point of the fart, say 4 ft. This would be a starting point for F0 and F1 size tornados. The debris field is relevant. Then the 7ft compressed spray could be angle preset to detonate at 6 ft. Since the 7ft compressed spray has further to travel it should be fired 1 second before the 2 inch diameter compressed gas canister. Farts can form both horizontally and vertically. It's mostly the presence of irritable odors that give the fart it?s power. Remove the odor from the fart equation and the fart is reduced. [b:e6e4902728]Warhead[/b:e6e4902728] Ordinance is unspecified at this time. But in laymen terms 2 cans of fresh scent compressed gas is a good starting point. What we want is massive sudden expansion, no projectiles of any kind. But the blast needs to be big enough to disrupt wind speeds of up to 12 m.p.h. Todays high explosives can detonate at rates of 1000 to 10,000 yd. per sec! We don't want to throw cherry bombs at it. And after 9-11 all involved will have to be very law biding, safe, trustworthy and security cleared. Compressed gas is a likely explosive. [b:e6e4902728]Manpower[/b:e6e4902728] I believe this task could be accomplished with 3 fulltime people. A spotter, a shooter, and a distractor. One of the three should be really, really, really good looking.[/i:e6e4902728] I'd hazard a guess that I will receive my funding light years before you do you fawking quack!
47d0fb4bce
bawhahahaha
7ad31198a7
Tornado fighting vs. the laws of the land
Brad, I have read over many of the posts here and based upon what I've seen, you have a plan to use rockets packed with explosives to disrupt tornadic circulations on the ground? Even though this will obviously not work (I'll explain why later) it would also be against the law regardless (which I will explain now). You see, nearly anyone would know that a civilian can neither possess the type of rockets large enough nor the explosives powerful enough to even attempt such a task. [i:7ad31198a7][b:7ad31198a7]A military complement isn't out of the question.[/i:7ad31198a7][/b:7ad31198a7] A You were a cab driver. Therefore you have no scientific background. [i:7ad31198a7][b:7ad31198a7]There are plenty of people without formal education that are very brilliant(Micheal Faraday).[/i:7ad31198a7][/b:7ad31198a7] In order to have any type of explosives materials, you would have to be licensed to use them. What on earth would give you the idea that you could ever attain such a license with no background or training in the use of explosives materials? [i:7ad31198a7][b:7ad31198a7] I only want be part of the process.[/i:7ad31198a7][/b:7ad31198a7] The only way you could possess any type of explosives (i.e. dynamite, C4, Comp B, semtex, etc) is if you made them or purchased/used them illegally. I have some understanding of explosives through my background and I can tell you that you will never be able to legally use them for the purpose you describe. And even those licensed would never be able to use them in such a fashion as you describe. To complicate this even more, you certainly could not find a rocket that would be legal that would be suitable for this use. Scientific research on tornadoes was conducted in the 1960's using a Cessna type single engine airplane. They used rockets (the goal was to fire them into a tornado to collect data) on that aircraft. But even then, they were required to use small rockets of cardboard construction that were not capable of doing any damage. And no explosives of any type were used then. These rockets were an utter failure because they were horribly inaccurate. In cases where they were on target, the winds caught and deflected them before they could get anywhere close to the tornado core. [i:7ad31198a7][b:7ad31198a7] Prof. H. Bluestein mentions Stirling Colgate in \"Tornado Alley\" I'm currently researching him. THeeTFD[/i:7ad31198a7][/b:7ad31198a7] In modern times, it's even more difficult to use rockets. Since September 11th, even the small model rocket engines (the Estes type) have been severely restricted. You can only get the very small stuff these days. There is no way a civilian could legally possess or use anything close to being significant enough in terms of size and power to accomplish your goals. Not even close. Now on to how this idea has no chance of success. Surely you must realize that in order to create an explosive effect that would be capable of even possibly disrupting flow within a tornado, you would need a tremendous explosive. A hand grenade is not enough. A 40mm grenade is not enough. An M136 AT-4 anti-tank missile is not enough. A TOW wire guided missile is not enough. Neither would a 500, 750 or 1000 pound conventional bomb such as those dropped from US fighter-bomber aircraft. Not even a 2000 lb laser guided smart bomb would have sufficient blasting power. The smallest weapon in our inventory that could even begin to approach the level of effectiveness needed for such an endeavor would be the 15,000 lb fuel air explosive munition...better known as the MOAB, or mother of all bombs. These are so massive and heavy, only the C-130 cargo aircraft can deliver them. These of course are unguided and require a parachute to allow the aircraft to fly free of the burst area prior to detonation. This would be the minimum level of explosive power needed to accomplish your task and would only be capable of briefly interrupting the smallest tornadoes. Now tell me, where are you going to be able to get such an explosive? How are you going to guide it to the tornado. How will you get it inside.
cb94bcc24b
(continued)........ to have multiple vortices. In case you don't understand what that means, it's several or more small tornadoes within the parent circulation. These individual vortices may only be 10 yards wide, but all of them together may create a tornado that's a half mile wide, or larger. Being that the parent circulation is aloft, an explosion at ground level would have no effect on the circulation. You would have to take out all of the individual vortices, which would be very difficult, even if you had the proper tools. These things are very small, very intense and move very quickly as they rotate around the parent circulation. The only way you could take out a tornado like this is with a tactical nuclear weapon (or larger) size yield. Now tell me, how could you practically develop such a device or more importantly, use such a device in locations where people live? It just isn't practical nor possible! And even if you could in fact \"get the tip of the tornado off the ground\", as you claim is your goal, how do you expect to stop it from touching down again? I mean afterall, the thing started as a rotation halfway up in a thunderstorm that's probably reaching a height of 40,000 ft. Therefore if you got it off the ground for a few seconds, the parent circulation would still be there and it would just touch down again until storm scale processes killed it. What are you going to do? Drive along firing 15,000 or 20,000 pound explosives at the base every time it touches down? Even attempting such a thing would only assure failure while placing folks in great danger. How long would it be until someone was injured by shrapnel or debris from the explosion? You would be sued for everything you have and charged with wanton endangerment and possession/use of illegal explosive devices. The only rockets which you could possess or use would be the little bottle rockets you see in stores and roadside stands around the July 4th holiday. I am sure you are going to destroy tornadic circulations with those. :roll: City sky scrappers have no effect on a tornadic circulation. Mountains have no effect on a well developed tornado. A large mountain would effect the windflow around a tornado significantly more than any explosive you could fire from a mobile ground based platform. And even that is ineffective. I can cite examples where tornadoes have travelled all the way up and down the slopes of 5000 and 10,000 ft high mountains! There is an obvious reason as to why this hasn't been attempted before. You are not the first person to contemplate such action. But the difference between you and them is that they at least understood the enormity and complexity of such an undertaking and realized it was just not feasible. That appears to be something of which you have no grasp. Again, I have no idea what your true intentions are and I don't want to falsely accuse you of something. But anyone with any sort of common sense will understand this idea is doomed to fail, even before it's attempted. Not only will it not work but you don't have and will never have the means to attempt it to begin with! You wonder why Howie Bluestein never contacted you back? Your answer is described in the above paragraphs. No scientist is going to waste his/her time to work on such a project. You are wasting your time. No serious person or individual is going to spend time or money trying to do the impossible. If that's what you are waiting on, then you will be waiting a very, very, very, very long time. I just hope this isn't some attempt to scam less than smart people who have perhaps been affected by tornadoes out of their money. But I have to assume that you either have no understanding of what you're talking about, are seeking attention or attempting to scam people. That's the only 3 possibilities I can think of. But because I am a good person and like to try to find some good in all people, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just have no clue what a monumental task you are facing.

3ff263fe1b
....(continued again).... My suggestion to you would be to give up on this foolish idea. If your goal is to help people survive tornadoes, that is noble and worthy of praise. But in order to succeed in doing so, you will have to find a different method. Perhaps you could start a storm shelter business? A properly constructed storm shelter will give it's owners nearly a 100% chance of surviving even the worst tornadoes. They cost anywhere from $3000 to $5000, which is within the affordable range of most people. Join a spotter group or go to school and study meteorology. Perhaps you could contribute to the warning process, giving people more advance notice. These are all practical and sensible steps to take. But I've got to be honest with you, your idea of blowing up tornadoes is insane. Anyone with a clue knows this. People are making fun of you. So before you end up in prison or dead from attempting to use explosives (or killing/maiming someone else in the process), why don't you come to terms with reality and admit this idea has no chance of success? Like I said, I try to be a well mannered person and give people every benefit of the doubt. I won't come out and say some of the things to you that others have said on this board. But I will debate you in a sensible manner if need be in hopes you will concede this idea is just not practical. Now with all that's been said, can't you at least admit that the deck is stacked against you? For your sake and that of others, I really hope so. Have a nice weekend. Clayton E. Anderson

dc5f0c9bd2
explosives
Thanks for coming in C.E.A. If the money was available, I would hire the licenced professionals to get the job done. We are talking about what is humanly possible. The experiments of 1960 were like the Dark Ages compared to now. The transistor was a baby, TTL was just an idea. Poor guy, forced to use cardboard. :roll: In an unfortified aircraft. :( The FAA should give his kind a retry just to make up for that neuturing.(Although putting sensors in rockets can be traced to 1960 Purdue Uni. \"H. Bluestein, Tornado Alley\", Stirling Colgate made his flights between 1980 and 1982 so TTL was available.) Think of 200 ft across tornado, now think of a Tow missle with an effective blast diameter of 200 ft. It would split it in two (about) yes? How quickly would it reform? Blast it again as nessecary. Remember money is not a deterent for now. If we have money for war we have money for catastrophe prevention. There are plenty of tornados in open fields to practice on safely. Even if it didn't work it would put to rest the issue. Think of the inspiration to the world that America is determined to deal with its problems, in a good way. Yes, it is all about risk versus reward. And they more than cancel each other. And what about other weapons not just hi-explosives? Give me the benefit of the doubt. Quit talking so tornado whipped! If not for any other reason but to satisfy my selfish hard noggin! B.L.L.M.

7782d8d0b0
You speak as if a tornado is some kind of solid object or something that can just be cut in half. An explosive can cut a man into halves. It can blow the crap out of building. They can knock down trees and break rocks. But all of these are solid objects with some substance. A tornado is nothing but air! I can swing a sword through the air and hear the swish. All I have accomplished is wasted energy. The air is still there. You can't split into parts that which doesn't exist! And if you did it would immediately return to it's original state, since it is not a solid. You ever tried to cut water in half with a knife? Same principle applies to air also. It's pointless! If you are really serious about this (and I am really having my doubts that you are), then research into altering the storms that create them would make far more sense. And one other thing....use cold instead of heat. You think heat will cause the tornado to dissipate. But look at where they strike...warm climates. On the other hand, do you see many tornadoes in Alaska? You are going about this bass-akwards. Cold is the tornadoes enemy, heat only helps to strengthen it. At any rate, I would consider such attempts at altering weather along the same lines as cloning humans, etc. Whether you believe in God or not, you have to acknowledge that we all got here in a manner not of our doing. Chances are good we will all leave this world in a manner not of our doing as well. Instead of trying to play God, just sit back and enjoy the ride. We are all going to die of some cause sooner or later. If it's a tornado that does me in, so be it. I have my concrete tornado shelter, my TV and my weather radio. If I use that substance that sits between my ears, a tornado will never kill me. Others have the same chance to prepare that I do. If people would just take a few precautions and listen to instructions, nobody in the US should die as the result of a tornado anyway. It's all about survival of the fittest. The mentally strong survive while the moronic perish. It's always been that way and always will. Don't try to change the laws of nature. Otherwise old Mother Nature will be guaranteed to jump up and bite ya on the buttocks in the long run. -Clayton (PS...you should consider work on hurricanes first. They will be easier to stop, since they move slower and offer far more warning time. If you can figure out a way to cut off that moisture, you've stopped the hurricane. Maybe numerous cargo aircraft loaded with Speedy Dry? Haha!)

6d8c118951
C.E.A. REPLY
Thanks for coming back. Yes, i see now the errors of my ways. What i should have done is just suggested that someone shoot some smoke rockets in and around the tornado and film the pretty psychedelic swirling, from air and ground cameras. This would have achieved my goal of rocketing a tornado. Then I could have suggested, if the rockets were accurate, we put some hot or cold hi-explosive, depending on what the storm didn't want, in the rocket and see what happens!! :) A nice gradual progression. I can see on this issue i have no bedside manner. ......Are you triing to tell me if the money was offered to qualified professions they would refuse, saying its a waste of time? I would think they would take the money feed their families and do the job to the satisfaction of the grantor! Big money they would charge. But it's there, thats the American way. That's why I upped it to 2.5 mil. To get their attention. Tight wad me, it should be 4 mil. right? They'll need that fortified aircraft. .....As for some of your other thoughts, I have clearly said NO NUKES, so why even bring it up? The cutting air with a knife analogy isn't sound against blasting a funnel cloud which has an electrical lattice. Do you buy Peter Thomsons logic? As for altering the storm, an even bigger endeavor, I've heard talk of \"front folding\" in regards to changing weather by way of massive airborn \"chem trails\". .....As for this whole conflict and the war on terror, I now see an analogy. You can kill the man but you can't kill an idea. S. Hussein said the Mother of all Wars, I get it now, \"they'll\" accept no doctrine from a \"Christian sword\". your arguementative friend, Theetfd

dcb11e0b19
Re: C.E.A. REPLY
[quote:dcb11e0b19=\"administrator\"]Are you tring to tell me if the money was offered to qualified professions they would refuse, saying its a waste of time? [/quote:dcb11e0b19] Yes, that's exactly what I am saying because first of all there's nobody qualified to drive around shooting rockets with explosive charges at tornadoes. Even military explosives people or those tasked with building demolitions have to follow very strict safety guidelines when using explosives. So tell me, where are these \"qualified people\" going to come from? You can't because they don't exist! And secondly, if they did exist, it wouldn't matter because it won't work to begin with. It's just a dumb idea. [quote:dcb11e0b19=\"administrator\"]I would think they would take the money feed their families and do the job to the satisfaction of the grantor![/quote:dcb11e0b19] You probably do think that because evidently, you just don't get it. Nobody who possesses two or more brain cells is going to take on such a project simply for the high risk of lawsuits. It would just be a matter of time before one of those big overgrown bottle rockets hit someone's house, a car, a barn, etc. The damage to their property would result in the company paying out far more legal fees and settlements than they would make. If a life was lost, oh boy, then you're really screwed. Again, it's a foolish idea.
[quote:dcb11e0b19=\"administrator\"]I have clearly said NO NUKES, so why even bring it up?[/quote:dcb11e0b19]
I brought it up for the simple reason to illustrate how your idea isn't very well thought out. An explosion of that magnitude (nuclear) would be required to have any effect on a tornado. Certainly a TOW missle for example, would be far too underpowered for such a mission. The only thing your missile would be sufficient in doing is blowing up someone's home or car or killing and injuring people. That's all.
[quote:dcb11e0b19=\"administrator\"]The cutting air with a knife analogy isn't sound against blasting a funnel cloud which has an electrical lattice.[/quote:dcb11e0b19]
And neither is your's. The only way you could have an effect on a tornado is if you could put a shield between it and the ground, keeping the funnel aloft. But in order to do that you would need some type of plate about the size of a Texas county to do so. That's not practical. Blasting would do nothing more than send a 1-2 second lasting shockwave through air. But it's not continuous. Even if you fired a whole salvo at the tornado, it still would not be continuous. Without a continuous and significant disturbance of the airflow in and around the tornado, it won't work. You have a crude idea with no means of accomplishing your plan. And the world isn't stupid. That's why the scientists and the $$$ is not knocking on your door. -CEA

9f97f4c434
Well, it appears this is the thread to mess around in, so I have created a little parody here of the Beverly Hillbillies. The Ballad of Brad Mason Well come listen to my story about a man named Brad The poor cab driver barely kept his family fed Then one day he was trying to shoot a tube And up through the ground came Discovery Channel dude! Well the first thing you know ol' Brad's a millionaire The Tornado Fighter crew said Brad move away from there! So he loaded up his Hummer after sensing victory And soon he was off to the land of Beverly.............. Hills that is, golden showers, porn industry! So now you know the story about the man named Brad He got outta Las Vegas and away from military dad! Now he's a king in the porn industry............ And he owes all his success to his TOW missile equipped HUMVEE! So sit a spell, ya'll come back now, here? :
[color=violet:9f97f4c434]C. did you spend some time in Blue Boy during your youth? If so, I don't even want to know!!![/

df78e1c078
permissions
Ok Mr. Demolition expert, where do i go to start the paperwork?

15fa44a5e1
Tornado Fighters, I'm here for you.
Good morning Tornado Fighters. My name is Kevin Douglas James Martin. Half of these people are from stormtrack.org dissing you. Well they banned me for speaking my mind which sucks, but oh well. I guess I can speak my mind here. I don't like hard ass people that think someones idea isn't worth while. Believe me, I know what position you guys are in, because I developed a Formula for Severe Weather. I am head of an Research group called WIRT, for Weather Intensity Research Team. Currently we are studying advanced math for Tornado Predictions. So far we are doing quite good. Even discovered something just this few days ago that it may be possible using Calculus, and Trig, to Triangulated a watch box only 5 miles wide,using many new discoveries we are developing...Many people laugh at us, but some have tried our Target Generator program, and they are astonished...Your idea is a good one. People think Tornadoes as indestructable right? A bunch of air that we get kill?? WRONG, you people from Stormtrack dont' know anything about Tornadoes. A Tornado is air, but it CAN BE DESTROYED. try this for yourself. Go into a pool, with googles on so you can see under water. get just below the surface underwater. take your fist, hand, whatever, and slam the water in front of you. Under the water you will see mini tornadoes. now since they are made in the water they are air still yes, but take your hand and flick those vortexs. They fade, and go away, just like that, so a Tornado CAN BE DESTROYED...Oh yeah, im on your side Tornado Fighters, and I'm with you 24/7, even got an offer for you. Storm Track are not with you, they just wanna ruin your dreams, and visions, which I think is a great vision that WILL COME TRUE, hear me out Storm Track losers?! do't worry stormtrack, ill take care of you, ah virus uploading into the server over there fixes them perfectly fine huh? Anyway, back to what I was going to say. I don't know if im the only one 100% with you guys, but I hope not. Ok being X military, I know ALOT about explosives. Some you can use, and most you need a licence for them. You will also need it signed by a US government official. I do have an idea if you are serious. My mom's cousin works for Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfield. I have spoken with him on the phone various times, but about other things, not this. I will tell My mom's cousin I need to speak with him again. This time, about a licence for you to use such explosives, and possibly give your Organization a grant. C4 will surely kill a Vortex. A missile self-detenated will also kill a vortex, and the Tornado goes bye bye...The Tornado will not be that hard to kill. My idea is this. DO NOT shoot into a multi-vortex Tornado. Instead, shoot ABOVE it,. why above it? You would have to take out EVERY SINGLE vortex in the parent Tornado. Instead aim for the source. The Mesocyclone, or any spin ABOVE the Tornado. It has to be above it, or it won't work. You kill the spin above the Tornado, and it will fade. For 1 vortex Tornadoes, its ok to shoot to the Tornado itself. Just a suggestion to help. I hear you aren't storm chasers? Well look, I am CEO of WIRT, and my team is ready to take on projects. With my Formula Software, and your tactics, we can try to team up to beat the Tornado. I suggest it since I've heard you guys aren't tornado chasers. So why not get the forecasts, and pin point maps of where a Tornado is expected, and be there when it is born to kill it. Think it over, talk to you later. Kevin Martin, CEO W.I.R.T(Weather Intensity Research Team) Formula Developer/Tornado Chaser

52b7cc622a
Maybe you can become chief forecaster for Tornado Fighters Kevin. With your sure fire formula and their HUMVEE and TOW missiles, you guys might be unstoppable!

15ecb09bc3
Re: permissions
[quote:15ecb09bc3=\"administrator\"]Ok Mr. Demolition expert, where do i go to start the paperwork?[/quote:15ecb09bc3]
I'm not sure what part of my message you don't understand, so I'll attempt to make it simple........you can't use explosives period! You have no license and no training in which to receive said license. And nobody who does possess such a license is going to take the risk of using explosives in such a careless manner. So do you get it yet or shall I get out the crayons?

81131c3936
get the crayons
I'm an American citizen that wants to build an anti-tornado TOW like missile. This missile will be fired at the tornado at a height of 800 to 1200 ft. above the ground. The effective blast diameter should be about 200 ft. As a prototype experiment this rocket will be used in open fields only, away from people and structures. A magazine will be available for storage until ready for use. Hopefully this rocket will only be used as a last resort after other anti-tornado tools have been exhausted. Thank you, Brad L.L. Mason I'm waiting Clayton.[b:81131c3936]
[color=green:81131c3936]Have you seen the new demo?I didn't even know it was up.

f0ae376a55
K. Martin
Sir, did you say \"computer virus\" count me out! B.L.L.M., Theetfd

210bf2990f
I did say computer virus, but not for you, so you have nothing to worry about. In fact, I got even better news for you guys. I have contacted some sources of mine for your funds, and we may be able to help you get them. As for my proposal of helping out with my Organization, you never answered, and ill wait for an answer.

37a149bd9c
Mr. Martin
Until you get rid of that virus remark I want nothing to do with you! I've had people call me dorkbreath etc. and I'm less offended by that than your virus remark! .....I suggest you get yourself under control before continuing. .....I wouldn't be surprized if the internet police aren't already at your door! Theetfd

3347ed6270
the new demo, AND GREAT LASER BEAM NEWS
You gotta admit that's some funny $99T. Sorry it takes so long to load. i'll get the kinks out. about the laser, I think if you could put small hole in the wall of the tornado,this would enable the venturi effect. Outside air would enter the tornado and corrupt its internal vacuum. The hole might eventualy get bigger. That would be anti-tornadic. The rocket explosions are too big. :o ...When I drew the concept for this animation I made the explosions small and directional. But the young lady that did the Flash just nuked the whole tornado. Then ran off to Cali. never fixed it right. Don't worry I'll get my Flash tornado. ....The LASER BEAM IS POSSIBLE!! This from MSNBC NEWS SERVICE, 5-07-04. Northrop Grumman Corp. has developed a \"deuterium fluoride chemical laser. They used it to wreck an 11 ft. long rocket from an unspecified distance. Greater than a couple of miles which is all we would need. Price $56 mill., and they're working on a tow able one! Time frame is 2007-2008. Sounds to me this bad boy could just fry a f5, no problem! :D ....It sounds like this particle beam has been functional since 1985...!

007f380a8b
I want to thank Mr. Kevin for providing ample evidence by his posting here of his intent. Since I happen to own the server that he has indicated he plans to do damage to, I believe I have enough now to be able to not only prosecute him but also sue him for whatever meager possessions he might have. Thanks Kevin! BTW as crazy as I think your plans are here admin, you would do well to stay clear of Kevin from what I have seen.

0d4d168a82
wx5tvs
I get alot of that. Users come in here all curious, then go psycho. So what's up with him? Check in periodiclly. There's more.

1f232a6503
Just to let you know: The people who run Stormtrack have been notified of your possible intent to infect thier servers with a virus. Any action to do so will be taken extremely seriously, and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Bureau Of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, DOT and other federal, State, and local authorities have been notified as to your intent to knowingly construct and transport a destructive device containing high explosives. Hope you all have a nice day, MesoCyclone

9c642db9b2
CYCLONE
....For the record, Brad Mason, Theetfd and administrator of this forum, will research and get all written permissions, variances, certificates etc. before attempting anything herein. ....And i think it's a big coincidence K. Martin mentions virus and two days later the \"Sasser worm\" strikes. ....FYI, this site has been up for 18 mos. With Deep Metrix Stats. you can see who's online, where they are from etc. When you see ISPs from Virginia (Arlington) and Wash. D.C., those are federal agencies so they have known about me since mo. 1. And i have received no desist orders. I understand in these terrorist times you have to be extra vigilant. But we are told to go with our lives. 8) Theetfd

0ba87c576d
---LASER BEAM---
DID YOU CATCH THAT NORTHROP GRUMMAN MADE A LASER BEAM THAT CAN FOIL AN 11 FT. ROCKET !! ....Interesting, UFOs show up on Mexican infared heat signature. :o Right after we hose an 11 foot rocket. With a particule beam that has a depth of focus from 400 yds. to infinite. I hope it wasn't set to infinity and some of the particules cooked the ozone and accidently bumped into a UFO sitting out there just chillin'!!!! How long would this panet last if they evaporated the Pacific Ocean!!!??? :cry:

da87f1c640
Particle Beam
http://www.fas.org/spp/military/program/asat/miracl.htm - there you can read up on this particle beam. They say the focal depth is 400 meters to infinity. It may not be mobile until 2007-8. Duration of the beam is limited to 70 seconds, that's more than enough time to slice and dice a f5!! However all we need is a 5 mile range including the 100 yd depth of focus. ....And a tip temperature of 400-500 degrees ? :!:

92fd0f1215
tornado structure
6-05,-04, Both of the recent tornado TV shows failed to mention the electromagnetics of the tornado. However, NASA recently reported electromagnetic readings with sand cyclones (big dust devils) in Az. and Nv. ...Why isn't discussion of the tornadoes electromagnetic lattice more prevalent? Wouldn't that be a way to modify the tornadoes structure, by corrupting the lattice? Perhaps with something anti-magnetic flux. :)

00b3e55bd2
...TORNADO DREAMS...
...Strangely enough I can't remember a tornado dream. ...From another forum, someone said they stuck their hand in a small tornado. You can do that on the Utah Salt Flats. I was driving through there when I crested a hill and saw what looked liked 10 brown strings just hanging down from nothing. None were closer than 100 yds. to each other. They stood, hung about 100 to 150 ft. straight. As I got closer I could see what they were. I labeled them \"String Tornados\". They were bits of sand standing erect, swirling 100 to 150 ft. There was no breeze to speak of. I realize now only magnetics could do that.

17ea64b928
[quote:17ea64b928]hanging down from nothing[/quote:17ea64b928] sounds like dust devils to me, Brad. Magnetics?.....isn't it thermodynamics? -Shaba(DaDevil) :twisted:

1a640e12e7
dust devils
a dust devil can have serious size. these things were no more than .5 in. across, almost perfectly straight. ...what thermodyn. can stack sand like that?|

7e875e24bc
I am not keeping up so good at the latest news. I hear they make law that it OK to smoke the how you say wacky weed in Vegas. Is this true? Because from what I read in first post it looks like somebody has been very much smoking a lot of the wacky weed.

28a867ecdd
Frequency Demodulation
[color=black:28a867ecdd]We all know how the correct pitch and volume can shatter glass. I've heard some wavelenghts can make a humans bowels move! And I've heard wooden helicopter blades have exploded from noise and pressure while setting on a tarmack. ...If someone where to stick a spectrum analyzer near a 'nader it would register a number of pertinent frequencies at various volumes(dbs decibels). In the audio range you would have numerous peaks of loud noise. The jets and trains people talk of. Starting in the Very High Freq. (TV) the buzz of the electromagnetics would register. But only one or two would have volume spikes of interest. This would be the electromagnetic lattice. I would think this Resonant Lattice Freq. would vary slightly with the circular wind speed. If we could alter these R.L.F. it might cause a bulge or weakness on the tornado that the tornado would try to throw off. Anything not centrifically balanced would cause bouncing like an out of balance tire. ... What would it take to achieve this out of balance condition? Well if we could make a very directional frequency transmitter, put the emitter deep in a barrel, from 2 miles away I think 10 kilowatts might do. :) [/color:28a867ecdd]Theetfd

860462d5a5
SCANDAL at Stormtrack
It seems our very own Lorena(weathergal.com,M.Robinson) and David (The Server) Drummond (That's all straight line shit) had a close encounter with a nader. Now, The Server doesn't sound like a wreckless chaser but how could he miss one while chasing? He was driving, watching the road. But weathergal had shotgun, what was she doing? Let's go with the no moonroof theory. :? I guess she didn't know the naders often come straight down from the sky! You might want to break her in on that one D.D. Fortunately weathergal had the fortitude to suggest they, \"just book it\". http://www.weathergal.com/hitbytornado52204.wmv11-15-04---Its gone now. :( ------------- 6-9-05----But now the \"M\" files are there. ...The \"M\" files.---D.D. you took her into the storm. Risk to both of you! A man would have given half. You can't be as tight as me! :roll: M.R. should be home with her kids. If she sells I.porn after they are asleep, that's her right. But it's safe to say now, she is an unfit Mom. :( What a waste of energy. http://www.Stormtrack.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2509&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 ......[color=green:860462d5a5] However[/color:860462d5a5], the thread quickly reduced to another topic even more symptomatic of tornado disinformation. What to do if you're surprise attacked by a nader while driving! That probably from \"Twister\" by Keay Davidson, page 180. Drive away or jump in a ditch or run, assuming no shelter. I can't see cowering in a ditch so the nader can push my 928 on top of me. Nah, it's all about 0 to 60 in 5 seconds. ......The answer is in depth: If you're about to be knocked over by wind,(the nader is on [top of] you) get low, crawl to your car. Try and get in, the door may swing open and may be hard to close. Surmise the situation. If the car isn't rocking like it's about to move, can you see enough to drive away? If not get on the floor of the car and buttress yourself with your hands, arms and feet. We are now talking about surviving with broken bones at worst. It is possible for the tornado to penetrate your skull with pieces of wood etc.! It could also penetrate the metal of the car with rocks and kill you still-you're in GODs hand now! If you turn the key on and the car flips it could explode if fuel gets loose. If you can drive, drive away. People say get in a ditch for one reason, maybe the tornado will throw debris over you-debris could still land on you crushing you. However, if the tornado is going to pass over you it could easily suck you up into its eye-you're on your own!

0ad5556e08
Bradley Lavender Mason it look to me like you how you say envy Lorena and The Server. I think it very much how you say piss you off that they go up close to the big tornado and you not go up close. Do not worry my hairless American friend. One day you can hit the jackpot and big tornado will come down from the sky and give you chance to shoot the weapon of mass destruction straight up into the funnel shape cloud. But I think you have better chance of winning on the how you say craps in Vegas than having the big tornado in the sky drop down on you. So tell me this Mr Bradley Lavender Mason. If big tornado in the sky was coming down on top of you, would you shoot the weapon of mass destruction in to the funnel shape cloud? I think if you think your plan work like you say it would you would have no problem getting way up close to the big tornado. Am I right? Yours in Allah, King Ahid

d447add800
straight up the nader
King Aphid, it is well known that it i YOU who has a crush on weathergal. ...Remember the rockets are for backup now. It's all about the Particle Beam($50mil.) and or Radio Emitter. The object is to put a hole in the wall of the tornado so it collapses on itself....TheeTFD ...P.S. are you leading an insurgency or just hiding?

c199a438a4
Woeful leadership
...Governor Johan(sp) of Nebraska is this years public servant of note. At the erasing of Hallam(30-40 homes and the grain yard) he made this sound bite on the Weather Channel,\"Something powerful came here and stayed for awhile\". As it turns out this nader was on the ground for 52 miles! Just having a good time. ...As I understand it the tornado arrived as a F1-2 but realized it needed more power(for more complete devastation) and quickly powered up to a f4-5. ...There is about a dozen states in the tornadic via. We have a phrase here in America, \"united we stand\". Have the governors in this tornadic via ever had a conference about this situation? If so, what were your options? Are you more afraid of hail? Where you confronted with a flooding dilemma. Hail doesn't \"wipe out\" 30-40 homes in one clean swish. It could knock out some windows though, not as bad!

8f5777e1c8
Dear, Mr. Chuck Doswell
...It seems the more I read of your everything atmospheric debunking, the more I think it was you who answered for NOAA. [If it wasn't you it was one of your clones. But I take it back, your answer would have been much more smart.] ...You haven't updated your chase/tornadoFaq. in 4 years, that's a dark age in this hi tech era. ...For you to berate tornado danger because 1 in 72,000 is an epoch event is callous and unsafe. A little less than 1 in 10 is a killer! ...Devastation is so bad, wind insurance can be ~ 40% of a house note! That can't be, I must be getting bad info. And from reading your work I can tell you're too antiestablishment to condone anything untrue. There is no insurance conspiracy to keep rates high? ...And you fuss because you can't get modern equipment like radar. You don't deserve any you're way to passive. ...I understand my crude and quite possibly unsafe suggestions attack the symptom and not the cause. But if dealing with a mesocyclone is a DoD type expense you might want to reevaluate and rethink. I know of 3 ways naders form, mesocyclone(dynamic pipe), scrapping fronts and gustornado(updraft genesis). The earth bound funnel cloud is the problem. ...Tornadofighters.com is now the number one site for \"tornado modification\". According to ICLS.net it scores 96 out of 100 and is \"Top Dog\" on 7 of 14 search engines. (It also is prominent at \"Crank Dot Net\" 8) ) Unfortunately all they get is an outsider currently a cabbie. There is nothing else. [b:8f5777e1c8][12-21,-05, now Dr. Ecklund's site is available.][/b:8f5777e1c8] This is bigger than me, and I would give it up if I saw something professionally proactive. Or in a few years you and yours might be an embarrassment. :oops: And I might be inclined to rub it in. Remember this is mans world to use and or abuse. ...Maybe you in the meteorology community are comfortable even though you have to beg for modern equipment and funds for your important projects but I am not. There is at least 2 movies in Tornado Fighters. They could net 100 million dollars EASILY ! That would all go to the Hollwood infastructure if they made it. Don't tell me the meteorol. community couldn't hustle a movie and keep the profits. Now I know 100 million dollars isn't alot but it could buy 2 particule beams etc. TheeTFD

f3845643b3
Aha so Mr. Taxi Driver Man think he can poke hole in the big tornado now? I do not know what they teach in the taxi driving college but I am pretty sure you cannot poke hole in the air. To demonstrate let me try poking hole in air right now *POKE* no I do not see a hole. *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* still no hole. Yours in Allah, King Ahid

dae6533727
The effort of researchers like the Doswell have no doubt save many many American life over the years. I am sure if it were not for people like him and all the other scientist at the NOAA and the NSSL the warning for the big tornado would not be so good and the big tornado would still kill as many people in the America as it do in the Bangladesh. Maybe you should go over to the Bangladesh and the India with your laser pointy thing????

17pizza delivery guy...

c61e1c9f8f
J.M.
...C'MON Jared you can do better than that. Check out http://www.torkado.de since it's all about understanding the nader. The best i can say is E=mc^2, as far as wind movement around a tornado. ...If we deshape the nader it turns into a breeze. As long as barometric pressure is 1013.25 mb i see no problems. TheeTFD

96ec8e77ff
Understanding the tornado
...Check out http://www.torkado.de. I think E=mc^2 applies to tornado as far as air movement. TheeTFD

[quote:73dc4b25aa=\"Clayton E. Anderson\"]Brad, Now on to how this idea has no chance of success. How will you get it inside?[/quote:73dc4b25aa] ...First of all we would attempt modification on weak naders first, before stepping into a F3-5. Since this has never been tried before we don't know what will happen.(at least not in the last 50 years) So we don't know how a tornado will react to having a large instantanious hole punched in it. We don't want to go inside the nader we want to rip up the wall. How thick is the wall, my guess is 6 inches to 500 feet or more. What range of tensil strength? Well if it is just cloud material it should just change into a zephyr. Work the jab not the right hand. ...TheeTFD

74f197d7fd
clarification
[quote:74f197d7fd=\"Clayton E. Anderson\"] These individual vortices may only be 10 yards widen.[/quote:74f197d7fd] ...You're speaking of tornado genesis. I know of 3 ways for naders to form; The gustornado would include significant minor vortices that could intervate to become a single funnel cloud. Easy how wind dynamics can modify to a single all inclusive structure! The mesocyclone/dynamic pipe tornado is the only funnel cloud that doesn't exist as an independent entity. The scrapping front, long track, multiple out break tornado is the third. Just suppose we could seperate 800 ft. of the nose away from the upper body. The nose piece should flounder and dissipate. TheeTFD [/quote]

73fe2b660c
Butterfly Effect
[quote:73fe2b660c=\"Clayton E. Anderson\"](continued)... The only way you could take out a tornado[/quote:73fe2b660c] ...Back in the '50s Stirling Colgate and his buddies were letting off nukes in the south seas. Maybe that's why our tornado problem is so bad. How long does it take for a nuke to wear off? ...Here's an idea. The next tropical storm that develops, out over the ocean, no boats or people around, we go serious MOAB on it. Would that minimize tornado season next year? Would people in the other hemisphere start complaining,\"Our typhoons are twice as big now! or \"Our droughts are twice as dry now!? ...Again if it's just air it should be quite malleuable. If you want to find WMD just look in the sky. TheeTFD

d3643c358a
[quote:d3643c358a=\"Clayton E. Anderson\"] Whether you believe in God or not, you have to acknowledge that we all got here in a manner not of our doing. Chances are good we will all leave this world in a manner not of our doing as well. Instead of trying to play God, just sit back and enjoy the ride. We are all going to die of some cause sooner or later. If it's a tornado that does me in, so be it. I have my concrete tornado shelter, my TV and my weather radio. If I use that substance that sits between my ears, a tornado will never kill me. Others have the same chance to prepare that I do. If people would just take a few precautions and listen to instructions, nobody in the US should die as the result of a tornado anyway. It's all about survival of the fittest. The mentally strong survive while the moronic perish. It's always been that way and always will. Don't try to change the laws of nature. Otherwise old Mother Nature will be guaranteed to jump up and bite ya on the buttocks in the long run.

[/quote:d3643c358a] ...C., what makes you think man won't leave any stone unturned in his quest for Nirvana? You think the tornado is going to let you jump into your 'fraidy hole? :x No it's going to get you while your driving, maybe flick you off a mountain or get you at home, while you're gardening it'll sneak down on you and throw you up against your house. You'll be stunned wondering were the door is. You'll try to get up but it will spue dirt in your eyes and some flowers then slam you up against the wall again and again. Then the wind will sandblast the exposed flesh so you look like the Phantom of the Tornado. :P .... I know you'll be back, this is your favorite website! TheeTFD

252df94a6a
[quote:252df94a6a]There are plenty of people without formal education that are very brilliant(Micheal Faraday).[/quote:252df94a6a] Well Mr Bradley Lavender Mason after seeing all this camel poo poo you keep saying about poking hole in the big tornado I think I can say you are not one of them. I think someone who are great brilliant can come up with answer in less than 4 months. Yours in Allah, King Ahid [b:252df94a6a][color=indigo:252df94a6a]What was important is who will stop someone from safely mitigating a tornado? Triple E or other rocket hobby orgs. can be licensed to shoot rockets with many constraints but that's nothing like what I want to do. C's info. was as incomplete as NOAAs. Now, until you can figure out what my name is just use TheeTFD or The Brad 8) [/b:252df94a6a][/color:252df94a6a]

2cf42d69ad
weak posting
At least C. left me some bones to pick!!

2618f7f12a
Aphid and Arabs
Why not start your own Arab sex forum? Ok, poo poo face? Kids read here.

d8f5c6a09c
Re: Aphid and Arabs
So how that make it OK for you to talk about fondling the joystick???? Either way I think it is more danger for kids to read about your crazier than the George W Bush ideas on destroying the big tornado than anything I ever say here. Besides I never say anything on here most kids have not heard already. Yours in Allah, King Ahid

d7a06ecb09
About the Hurricanes
9-19-04, This hurricane season has been monsterous, way over the norm. What caused it? Could it be all the explosives we're detonating in Iraq? Or maybe someone left an internal combustion engine with out a muffler running in Sudan that caused them. I know what the Jihad must be thinking, we don't have to attack America, the weather will do it for us. How come no one is pointing the finger at whatever is causing these hurricanes. Is this not a case of Butterfly Effect? ...If this is all naturally occurring, I would hate to see what would happen if we mitigated a few tornadoes. Would the atmospheric pressure increase so much that typhoons would start in the south seas? I think not. It's like what was said about nuclear fusion, the chain reactions would never stop. ...Tornado Modification should be much less reactionary and harsh!!

c78d1d7cc7
[/quote:c78d1d7cc7]
Yes you figured us out Bradley Lavender Mason! It is us who is causing the great tropical cyclone in the Great Satan! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Really why would we try to stir up a great tropical cyclone to strike the Great Satan? You people have the best shelter and warning system in the world. Look at how many people die in the great tropical cyclone in the Great Satan this year. More people will die of the car crash, the heart attack, and the AIDS in the Great Satan than they will of the great tropical cyclone (or even the big tornado). Maybe you should start hanging out with the crazy man who wants to fly 747 into the great tropical cyclone and drop all that absorbent gel into it, I am sure you both together could come up with some great wonderful ideas that we would not have to worry about dying from the weather no more. Also I got some news for you Bradley Lavender Mason. The great tropical cyclone is not called a \"typhoon\" in the \"south seas\". It is called a cyclone. And yes these very much hit the south seas too, they get them in the Australia, the New Zealand, the Madagascar, and even the Brazil, even though the people in the Brazil don't think so. Then again they probably teach you that at some point in the taxi driving college. Yours in Allah, King Ahid [b:c78d1d7cc7][color=violet:c78d1d7cc7]You're nit-pickin' with the typhoon bit. On the western pacific rim hurricanes are called typhoons. ...Now, it's not so much about death as it is about property destruction. Unless you're so rich and stupid as to build your house on the ocean! :

34a1f04197
[quote:34a1f04197]You're nit-pickin' with the typhoon bit. On the western pacific rim hurricanes are called typhoons.[/quote:34a1f04197] North of equator this is true, south of equator this is not. I know my tropical cyclones Mr. Taxi Driver Man thank you. By the way what do you think of all the great big typhoon that hit the Korea and the China???? I hear they are even worse than the great big hurricane that hit the America. -KA

4ff3c6d94a
typhoons
Are they recording typhoon intensity so they can tell if they are getting worse? Are they blaming someone other than mother nature? They may seem worse do to the flimsy construction over there? ...What did you do to Cat Stevens? That guy was a fun musician back in the '70s. Now he's a suspected militant.

442b054c80
I am glad you talk about the property destruction. Do you think it might be better to build the tornado proof house or the tropical cyclone proof house than it is to destroy the big tornado or great tropical cyclone? It sound to me like you are talking about the Yusuf Islam. I am not worried what the western media say, they are very racist against the Arab and do not tell the whole story. I am glad Yusuf Islam only stay in music for 5 maybe 10 year, unlike all the other music group who still make the same music from 20 to 30 year and practice the false religion like the Kabbalah.

6d7617e899
steel construction
Something areodynamic is possible, perhaps crossed curved steel beams anchored in concrete for the frame. I hear they are running cables through the rafters and anchoring them to the foundation to keep the roof on in hurricane areas. I'm tired of funding new rooves for these people every 5 to 10 years. ... I hope Y. Islam finds a way to peace. The beauty and sensistivity of his early music would be waste if he has to resort to violence. But as we get older we get bolder. Few musicians truly evolve. They learn what sells, and stay there. And some evolve for the worse(Eric Clapton)
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Old forum data

Post by TheeTFD »

Eventually I'll clean out more of the nonpertinent stuff. :x
TheeTFD

Didn't paste all of it...

Post by TheeTFD »

0e7db01910
Ten to Twenty years off?
This from \"SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN\" Oct. 2004 by Ross N. Hoffman --- ....In the early 1960s Project Stormfury seeded clouds outside the hurricane eye in an effort slow the storms angular momentum with silver iodide. The results were inconclusive. Aparently, back then, it was believed treated supercooled water vapor near the top of the storm would expand the eye. But the storms contained little supercooled water vapor. I don't know if I get that. They would make the storm larger? And why was their info. bad. Weather processes haven't changed that much in 45 yr. ....R. Hoffman goes on to say small stimuli could have large effects on hurricanes, according to Atmospheric and Environmental Research (N.A.S.A. funded) armed with 4DVAR a weather forecasting and modeling computer. ....Also suggested was satelite generated water vapor tuned microwave heat beams to alter the storms track. Along with a biodegradable oil slick.(to slow ocean evaporation) http://www.hurricaneville.com/project_stormfury.html --- ....Why not a land based parabolic mirror array. Maybe in the Virgin Is. When focused it could put a point of heat hundreds of miles away.

217999d51a
Hurricane bred Tornadoes in the U.S.A.
This from WeatherBug/SPC: For the month of Sept. 2004, 247 tornadoes were reported. Frances delivered 117 tornadoes, 2 more than Hurricane Beulah of Sept. 1967. Through Sept. 2004 there have been 1516 tornadoes reported. That's way up from the 1000 to 1200 average suggested here.

b0eabc8d6e
Frequency Tuned Water Vapor
This again from October 2004 SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN by Ross N. Hoffman. He speaks of microwave tuned water vapor vibrating and giving off heat. That from an orbiting satelite transmitter. Why does it have to be spaceborne? You could haul around a microwave transmitter. But imagine: suddenly vibrating water vapor in what should be a smoothly spinning funnel cloud. It would freak for sure!

fe8fe49e2e
Asymetrical Aerodymanics
...Keay Davidsons' book TWISTER chronicles the American tornado saga from Benjamin Frankins days. One thing that jumped out at me is the cycloidal markings left by the tornado. The \"C\" tracks, assumed to be caused by suction vortices. Assumed to be caused by the leading edge of the tornado. Prof. Bluestein calls it PFG, Pressure Force Gradient. Or what happens as the tornado scraps the ground. ...This kind of reminds me of helicopter blade aerodynamics. The blade going foward makes more lift than the returning blade and could tip the helicopter over. The blades are also subject to gyroscopic precession or a 90* lag reaction to an external force. ...And this just brings up more questions about tornado complexities. Like how many revolutions before the next suction vortex? Not that important but if it is all about understanding the tornado and the more we learn the more questions are raised then think of all the new questions raised by stopping one.

6a5fe11ce3
The Money, Disaster Relief
Hmmm, $350,000,000.00 for Tsumani relief. I guess all the south eastern hurricane mess is all cleaned up. ...I guess not, seems some of our Floridians haven't been able to rebuild. According to USA Today, 2-18-05 ...5-25-05- It seems the gamblers (insurance co.) are finally folding on the ocean dwellers. I hear they are not going to allow about 90k subscribers to reup in the Floridas. Well thank you very much, maybe now everyone elses rates will go down because we're not carrying the truely risky. :o 8) :)

07a6432318
Hell yeah says the redneck who's been on tv more than twice describing how the tornado sounded 8)

7d29fc8e51
I missed that.

784fa92b49
stopping hurricanes and tornadaoes.
The technique is simple. After all the warm air is trying to move through the cold air. I propose that we help it along and also produce energy along the way......................Mark
TheeTFD

More Old forum

Post by TheeTFD »

23820fc7e3
A TORNADO DETECTOR
http://WWW.INVENTION.COM/pdf/5546800.pdf ----This is a 1996 patent for a Tornado Detector/Alarm. It would use an Ion detector of some kind but no specific mention of what that electronic signal measuring device is. No doubt, once there is intense air rotation measurable positive or negative ionization would be detectable. And from a safety effective range of say, 50 miles.

4bea60cc07
About that article
http://www.web.ask.com/ams.confex.com/ams/Annual2005/techprogram/paper_84799.htm (ask jeeves tornado modification) Anyway in this group of articles an A.C.(atmosphericly correct) method of tornado amelioration is proposed by developing a gust front. Gust fronts can alter low level processes that could subvert tornado structure/genesis.

d03c8f9dd8
---The Script is full---
The full lenght action screenplay has 90 pages. :) Minus a few cuss words and it is G rated. :wink: It's being critiqued by \"Script Coach\". :|

445314b5c4
What kind of drugs are you on...... Because I sure as hell want some..... Modifing a Tornado with a missle ????? Common sense and tests before, tells us there is no way the missle would ever get close enough to do anything !!!!! Keep dreaming

8b8b19a890
wtf are u thinking u moron. if u shot a missle at a tornado the thing wud go into the tornado go thru it and hit a town and cause more damage than the torando wud u crazy asshole.

16d35cb494
Dingbat
I'll leave your post up so everyone can frown. :roll:

ecb664771d
--CRITIC of the SCRIPT--
By ScriptCoach www.scriptcoach.com ---Genre- Disaster/SCI-FI ---Budget-Moderate to High Two pages of Synopsis and, ---General Impressions: (my generalization) Intersting idea but there are too many stories, each one could stand on its own. Use a single protagonist. Too many scientific details that don't advance the plot. ---Story and Structure: (my generalization) Too many scenes that don't advance the plot. Advance the twists that tornado modification would (might) cause chaos elsewhere. ---Summary: (my generalization) Tornado Fighters is a premise that an audience can relate to. Pick a story and run with it. Don't get bogged down with scientific minutiae. The detail I do use is good to help the audience \"see\" the scene. But too much detail takes up too much scene time. (There's more good hints there but not appropriate here.)

7b8f34b783
Rating the script
From: ----------Excellent,-- Very Good,-- Good,-- So-So,and-- Not Good

Artistically--------------------------------------X
Commercial---------------------X
Premise------------X
Story--------------------------------------------X
Main Characters--------------------------------X
Minor Characters-------------------------------X
Dialog-------------------------------------------X
Visual Elements-----------------X
Title------------------------------X

c344859e97
What should you think?
If a tornado is bearing down on your neighborhood.

a09d28b954
choose a side
a confused participant: http://www.powow.com/orbiteradds/tornadofighter.html virus scan/privacy clean your computer after visiting this site!!

9f152ced96
---websites that deal the tornado info.
http://www.iastate.edu/Inside/04/0430/tornado.shtml(building structures to with stand vortex speeds) http://eiger.mae.wvu.edu/papers/sls04.pdf (debris field math)

0481c0005f
Must be the bad air I breathe
What tests? 5-25-05 First let me say it shouldn't have taken me a month to respond. I promote tornado mitigation by any means necessary. Particle Beam, radio emitter and flares which may require a rocket delivery system. But no explosive- big difference. ....Did you expect me to follow you to SPC? I tried to get into the \"Meso\" community years ago. Didn't happen. Now, I know Stormtract was going private before I rocked their world but I must have put them over the top. That's a site that could use some delete. But I must confess I lost use of my legs when I saw that airborne donkey. :lol: ....This is anti-tornado central. No where else to my knowledge. It's open here for everyone to see. Were you and your clicque going to spring some kind of mitigation plan on us some day? Where is the urgency. Or were you going to wait for [b:0481c0005f][color=red:0481c0005f]another[/color:0481c0005f] [/b:0481c0005f]Tupelo 1937. It's for sure Hallum, Neb. didn't matter. Did you have an opinion either way? Take a stand. Don't bring outdated BS here. But you are right about one thing, I'll keep dreaming :)

22f1bf0ffd
Not impressed
Tim Samaras placed a video turtle near a tornado. Got good video. Why? What more more can a video tell us? Who's funding you? Here's what I want you to do: Since you all are scared of rocket utilization, fill a turtle with blue smoke and let it release as the nader approaches. This way we can see what's going on around the nader. Now take some video!! As a matter of fact color smoke the entire area around the nader, could be interesting. ...How about this: Fill several big balloons with ink or smoke. Put a 200-1000 foot delay fuse on the balloon so it will pop open at the pertinent height. Video the whole show. Maybe we can get a better understanding of air flow.

f98f7f21b2
Calling Hollywood out...
[color=blue:f98f7f21b2]TORNADOFIGHTERS[/color:f98f7f21b2] the 92 page full lenght \"action/disaster/scifi\" screenplay was submited to 2 screenwriting contest. ScriptP.I.M.P. and \"CreativeScreenwriting\" the magazine's contest. We Know ScriptPimp had 1642 entries. 7-1,-05 was the winner selection date. Tornadofighters didn't make the cut. I'm upset!!... ...Looks like I need to get firm with these people! Why did they \"dis\" my screenplay? It has everything it needs to be a monster box office smash. With out giving away the entire script it goes something like this: An Indian tribe gets messed by tornadoes. Who doesn't like indian tales? Next the Gainesville, Ga. tornado of 1937 inspires Huey Bang to see if he can stop a tornado. He's Chinese and his family owns a fireworks shop. Multicultural. Next Michael Madison's family is messed by a tornado. I take as much of Stirling Colgates exploits with tornados and waterspouts make it a section. Then back to Michael M. were he meets up with Peter Marcus and they take on a tornado using very good pyrotechnics. Finally a big over the top ending which I'll keep secret for now. That's how you're suppose to do it, right? It follows a time line. ...What makes a good script are \"High Concept\" and audience appeal. Hooking the reader quickly. And adding narrative tension. Amongst other literary techniques that sometimes aren't pertinent to a producer/director. They're not dumb so you don't have to spell out everything to get the scene across. Unless you have to sell \"thee\" visual. Then you need to be specific. But everything should be set to the buyers needs.

713dd4b27f
...going all in...
ok, I'm going all in, I'm calling all my tornadofighter friends and foes to email Hollywood. This site hasn't been up for 30 months to be dissed by Hollywood. All I want you to do is email these sites and ask them this simple question, \"Why did you dis' Tornadofighters?\" .... competition@scriptpimp.com- Mr. C. Clough ExpoCompetition@aol.com david@scriptcoach.com .... Now, I watch activity at my site through DeepMetric and these 3 companies are at my site almost daily. Genuity, Microsoft Corp. Wash. USA. and Micro Tel Tech Utah, USA. What are you looking for? It will be awhile before I get a good Flash tornado. ...What studios are buying now are trademarked entities like comic books because they already have an audience. Let them feel the weight of Tornadofighters!

saw Ross H. on tv
Hey Ross I saw you on the National Geographic program based on natural disasters. 7-1,-05

10afa0e9fb
---CS AAA quarter finalists---
Here you read the names of the titles of the quarter finalists of the Creative Screenwriting Contest. http://www.creativescreenwriting.com/aaa/quarterfinalists.html I looked at the list and see maybe 5 of 125 titles that might be intertesting:Mig 21( fighter jet war movie, ok), Missile Envy (good title), Star Warp '77( whatever), Charm to burn (sounds like me 8)). DNA (good topic but a little vague)-- Remember High Concept!

64d1cbe735
Did you eat paint chips when you where a kid. You have no clue how tornadoes form. You have no clue how they work. Shoot missles at a tornado. :roll: I'm shure that would do good.

e1159428cd
Paint Chips
Are those the ones you pick off the house? The rockets might be effective. Don't be scared.

56c4a6d8ec
HHMMMM. LET ME THINK.... Go into my storm shelter? Let my insurance handle the costs? Instead of risking life and limb firing a rocket that could easily be detonated by debris from my neighbors house, or turned astray by the 300mph winds and dropped onto a school/car/forest/fluffy kitten etc... (pssst you could say that it would do that becuz they're built to take down giant planes and such... but giant planes don't have 300mph wings surrounding them so XP) I've given your information consideration. When I was a wee kid I used to think. HEY That could work... fight the tornadoes... But only half heartedly... siiigh... Oh I'm so weak. Going into my \"fraidy hole\" of concrete and steel while you stand out there like an ass trying to blow up the violently rotating air current like its a plane and Osama Bin Laden is in it =D. If Osama Bin ladins plane was in the tornado maybe I'd approve of it. But hey if he was... why bother? He's about to die anyway! Cause said 300mph winds would rip his bitty plane to pieces!! And dieing in a swirling vortex of death would probably be a pretty humbleing experiance, something that would probably happen to you should this idea in the worst breach of logic possible be put to use. Dude, take that money, get people insurance and do something that will help... BUILD STORM SHELTERS! You can tease the tornado from the safety of your indestructible box! Hey, nothing that evil phantom can do to you! In all seriousness now... Do that ^. People will like you. There is a reason most humans think your idea is a catastrphe waiting to happen.

ac642fa387
Of course I'd give up my nonexistant SUV! seriously I would >>;

d1bd6e8c6f
Do I sound like the ettiquetted kind?
Last edited by TheeTFD on Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheeTFD

And more

Post by TheeTFD »

0dd1cb81dd
Addressing only the smallest, most meaningless points of someones post is is bad ettiquete too. Maybe people would listen to you more if you weren't such an ass and all. Oh well. I'll go back on my roof and watch for twisters now.

4d8ffa8088
I'll put you down for a \"fraidy hole\". And don't worry about grammar.

17c7f96e56
Manda, that would be a yes. Damn people are scared to vote.

35889e435d
Wyoming nader
Aug. 19, 05 a nasty nader hit a community of 1500. 2 dead. [color=red:35889e435d][b:35889e435d]Only 5 minutes of warning![/color:35889e435d][/b:35889e435d] Destroyed 40-50 homes. Mobile. I couldn't really see anything at the \"squall\" site. But was someone at sleep at the wheel? Where was the 2 hour watch time. Was this nader a true phathom?

aea865973f
stopping weather
Building huge stacks with a starter type squirlcage fan in place. When the airflow starts it could work with a generator in the center of the fan to produce a cheap power for the area as well as effectively stopping the air currents by allowing them to do what they wanted in the first place and that is to exchange the warmer air below with the colder air above.....................Mark

8a90b0c32b
How big are we talking?
So it would be like a big smoke stack [1000 feet tall?] with squirlcage fans connected to generaters. The fans would blow the wet air up changing the local dynamic of the storm. I like it but the storm would have to hit it. Could they be mobile? And how many would we need?

b512a4d151
Yeah
I was thinkin', what if we put these smoke stacks on rafts and floated them out to the storm. With jet fans the 50 mph updraft could reach 200 mph and truly effect the storm. Like Mr. Hoffman says, small stimuli could have big effects.

75f00d6ed8
Katrina naturally modified, thank God
I watched Katrina on the weather channel. I saw her build up to a Cat.5, being somewhat symetrical. [If I remember right she sat off the coast for several hours at Cat 5 before moving inland. This should have given people time to leave, but they didn't.] Then as she hit land all the red went to the east and north section. The west side of the storm went green and yellow (less intense). Of course she dropped to a Cat.3 quickly. The eye stayed fairly defined. But at the time no one commented on the dry air from Texas that subdued about 1/3 of the west side of the storm. It was no longer symetrical but the northeast side stayed red. Was it even spinning? We do know the wind speed continued to decrease.

067cee884a
Hi Powered Laser Beams-Gatling
This is my latest idea to affect tornadic processes before they do damage. Hi powered laser beams are light in weight and can be towed. The color you see is the heat of the beam burning the air. Take about a dozen of these and bundle them into one package. With their range of hundreds of miles it would be easy via ground transportation to change the dynamics of storm processes. Simply buy moving the beam in a circular pattern or even up and down would accomplish this. Although laser beams can evporate some water vapor, usually water vapor tends to splatter when hit by a laser. ... This would be a very safe (yet weak) way to mitigate tornado damage.

15c86f01f8
Chemtrails, the Mystery
....This from the [b:15c86f01f8]Las Vegas Tribune[/b:15c86f01f8] 9-9,-05 by Marcus Dalton and researcher William Thomas. It seems no one can get a satisfactory answer to why jet plane exhaust doesn't disappear like it use to. The reason being the state and federal gov. are spraying ozone enhancers. To protect us from global warming and harmful UV sun rays. Because some of our everyday chemicals broke down the ozone. Some of the chemicals purported to be sprayed are: Ethylene dibromide, to reduce the forming of lead. Aluminum oxide, related to global warming and barium stearate for miltary communication. .... [color=green:15c86f01f8]Bill S517[/color:15c86f01f8] calls for a U.S. \"Weather Modification Advisory and Research Board, if passed in October 2005 it will allow for large scale chemical alteration of the atmosphere. However large scale weather modification is banned by the United Nations Environmental Modification Convention signed in 1970. But let's not get the two confused. One is ozone protection and the other is weather modification, hopefully likely to mitigate droughts and harsh weather damage. ....But is not just happening in North America its happening in Europe too. Greenpeace was asked, and when they avoided the issue they lost clients. So Monika Griefahn responded via the Committee for Culture and Media of the Federal German Parliament: \"Instead of making a concerted and determined effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions...experiments of various kinds are being carried out in the earth's atmosphere in order to cure the symptoms\".

01c90b88b8
More on that article
It also mentioned the USAF (off record), Chemtrail sickness (respiratory), unmarked aircraft (above FAA?), electro smog (cloud shaping and radar blocking) and flooding due to atmospheric tinkering.

80910d1e3c
T. Samaras and Nat. Geo. Explorer
9-18-05 This update is about air speed at ground level because radar can only see down to about 50 feet. The Iowa State studies someone showed me back in May was also highlighted.-http://www.iastate.edu/Inside/04/0430/tornado.shtml ...Tim S. showed descretion is the better part of valor when he wouldn't confront a tornado, for deployment of his probes, without a reliable escape route. ...One thing purported here was \"twisting winds are more powerful than straight line winds to 1.5 multiplier\". I.E. 300 mph tornado winds equal 450 mph straight line winds ! So if you reduce by modification a tornado to straight line energy you reduce the energy by 1.5x ! (check that math)

d4696fefb2
Hurricane Control
Some five years ago a couple of sciantists in West palm beach, Fl claimed that they could affect the severity of storms. They did a test on a major thunderstorm rolling in from the Bahamas and they managed to diffuse it, however, the process was expensivve and they needed either venture capital or government research grants. My guess is that neither were forthcoming, as I never again heard about this effort. My bad that i did not save the article, but it was published in a South Florida paper withinn the last five years. I wonder whether anyone has modeled the effect of a large thermonuclear eexplosion at the optimal height within a hurricane's eye. I believe that Neutron bombs can produce huge explosions that could disrupt the organization of a hurricane without producing the radioactivity associated with Uranium and Plutonium devices. i am not sure, but I also think hydrogen fusion bombs produce massive explosions without producing the deadly radioactivity of the fission bombs. Interested in knowing whether there is any thinking on any of these lines. I am not a scientist, but I believe that we need to put serious dollars into researching :idea: disruption of these deadly storms. Spending 10 to 20 billion dollars a year in repairing their physical damage, let alone the damage to nerves and lives does not seem a reasonable alternative

6ac510aee4
Yeah, they're trying to get away from bombs
We might have to go caveman on a 'cane. But if it's not nuclear I don't see much harm. The sky is already chaotic and constantly out of balance, a little manipulation won't hurt. The problem is the cumulitive effect of several Mod. Groups doing their thing all over the world. For their various reasons. When do they conflict each other?

e674617350
Nuke the 'canes
Funny that I was talking about the nuke option a couple of days ago, and here is an article published today recapping the various options that have been tried over the years . We definitely have not tried nukes, and to my knowledge no one has modeled their effect. Back in the fifties and sixties when people gave up on this idea, we did not have the weather supercomputers that we have today which could build very good models of the effect of large thermonuclear explosions on hurricanes. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9440978/ The author is not breaking any new ground here, but it is kind of interesting that back in the sixties they did experimentation with seeding the clouds with silver iodide. This is a proven technique for rainmaking that apparently was abandoned after the dustbowl conditions went away. In the same manner we seem to have abandoned the hurricane control research in the late seventies and early eighties when the hurricane cycle went into low activity. Guess it is time to wake up the researchers and get them to apply new meteorological knowledge to this very old problem.

0c34a21d17
hurricane control experiments
Here is an article reporting on the private Hurricane control experiments that were done a few years ago off West Palm Beach, Fla, that I alluded to in an earlier post. http://www.wltx.com/news/news19.aspx?storyid=27781 I believe that even though this conmpany had an initial success, they failed to find either venture capital of government research funding. Rather than lose billions of dollars and countless lives every year, we should be putting some serious dollars into this research. Would certainly love to hear from others out there that are interested in a topic far more vital to our nation that pursuing a senseless war in Iraq. [b:0c34a21d17][color=green:0c34a21d17]...Git if you would like to weigh in on the war go to this site.[/color:0c34a21d17][/b:0c34a21d17]- http://www.humansarenotlabrats.com-TheeTFD

57d3c85dbd
Forget the nukes
Git, thanks for the links, appreciated. Radioactive fallout isn't an option. However attacking the tropical storm before it wells up into a 'cane makes more sence. What would a few MOAB hits do? (fuel-air bombs) ...Also, if we can't or won't punk a punkass tornado why are we stepping into a 'cane? Start small work your way up.

5a0811e91a
Nuking hurricanes
Well, I looked into the nuclear weapon into hurricanes aspect, and unfortunately although Hydrogen bombs do not produce radioactivity while fusioning, they do need a regular plutonium fission bomb to start the reaction, so they would spread massive amounts of radioactivity and that makes them unacceptable. Neutron bombs are actually the reverse of what I thought I remembered. They in fact make tiny explosions, but do their killing through enhanced radioactivity release. They are intended to kill armies(via radiactivity poisoning) without destroying the structures around them, so the nuke option apparently is not a good one. Perhaps the solution here may be around the Stormfury approach (silver iodide seeding) or the approach by the West Palm Beach CEO (Cordani) who was indeed successful at controlling a massive thunderstorm. The silver iodide approach was tested on hurricanes during the 60's and early seventies, and in some cases the storms decreased up to 30 % in strength. The testing was abandoned because of a lack of storms during the seventies (sweet!), and because there was no conclusive proof of the effectiveness. We could probably take one tenth of the money we waste in Iraq every day, and fund the testing effort that may allow us to downsize a 160 mph destructive monster , to a much more manageable 110Mph normal hurricane. Given such potential results I cannot imagine a single citizen of this country not being willing to fund this research. [b:5a0811e91a][color=green:5a0811e91a]...Yes they need the conclusive proof that the experiment worked. Other wise someone can say, \"Oh, the weather did it on it's own. And not without some validity. Might need a little faith here. TheeTFD[/color:5a0811e91a][/b:5a0811e91a]

55a892bbce
Down sizing a 'cane
That's why this site exists, to gather info on weather mod. I thought that gel might be the answer but they said it left a green slime on the beach. It may have taken a few months to degrade. They say most of these storms start near Africa, we need to buddy up to Africa to see what we can do at that end. Africa needs regulated rain water. Castro said we tried to send the 'canes toward Cuba! :roll: ...What about this guys idea using huge smoke stacks?

00ff14cb54
22 dead in So. Indiana and Kentucky, F3 naders
C.E.A. I believe you are from Kentucky. Could these killer naders have been looking for you? They came at 2am. The sirens came on but the naders struck too fast. There was a story about a couple that tried to make it to their basement but the nader ripped off the roof and pushed the man down his stairs. For someone who spoke of God, common sence and self preservation it wouldn't have helped here. Yours on earth, TheeTFD
TheeTFD

And more

Post by TheeTFD »

d0b129202b
Military and the Weather
Back in 1996 our Military produced a web page that addressed the needs of the military and the option of using the weather as a "Force Multiplier". It was all under the guise of "Benign Weather Modification". As International Law prohibits deadly use of weather as a war tool. This would include lighting strikes, rain, fog or any weather generated tool that could be used as a war enhancement. It spoke of laser beams as a fog remover from flight lines, stating, fog seems to splatter when hit by laserbeam. [A visual light beam is burning the air; that's what you see. It's adding heat were none was. The range in mileage is virtually infinite] ...MSN.com ran an update on this article, 11-20,-05. It reintroduced Dr. Eastlund and his company E.S.E.C. [HAARP] as the imminent source of Military Weather Modification/Mitigation. Some of their projects include "gravitational waves" and heating the jet stream as experiments in tornado modification. Among other things, of course, especially fusion and molecular science. At the website they mention heating something to 10,000,000* C !!! What do you need a temp. that hot for? And how do you measure 10 mil. C? I think it is to produce a hand held size nuke reactor for personal power needs. Guessing. And military. ...They're even working with the wonderful deuterium [a nonradioactive isotope of hydrogen] [particle beam]. ...If I glean anything from my pursuit it is: We want to be very careful of weather and molecular energy manipulation. Warming the jet stream to burn open updraft overshoot in tornadic scenarios seems wrong-- don't mess with the jet stream. And Dr. Eastlund sounds like a mad scientist.

0c7ede44f3
BS
[quote:0c7ede44f3="Brad"]Here you read the names of the titles of the quarter finalists of the Creative Screenwriting Contest.[/quote:0c7ede44f3] I see you got a nice discussion going on, I hate to interrupt, but I have an important thing to say - I think its a load of BS. Please dont delete my post, but I really think you havnt thought this through... PM me if you think I am wrong about this. online gambling us cyber casinos

46f0bfbd1b
a joke
[quote:46f0bfbd1b="Guest"]I'll put you down for a "fraidy hole".[/quote:46f0bfbd1b] Hehe! This reminds me of a joke I heard: This guy goes out to work, and finds an insurance sitting on his car , arms spread out. So he asks "Hey insurance what are you doing hugging my car?", and the insurance answers "I'm not hugging, i'm a BLANKET". :lol: :lol: :lol: online gambling portals 900 pay casinos [color=red:46f0bfbd1b][b:46f0bfbd1b]Hey, you know what, you could get some desperate free advertizing here but not with weak mindless posts like that. How much BS do you think I'll put up with? [/color:46f0bfbd1b][/b:46f0bfbd1b]

6e5be55279
Differance
so how does that differ from before?:? online gambling portals 900 pay casinos

0aa95f770a
Thanks
[quote:0aa95f770a="Brad"]Here you read the names of the titles of the quarter finalists of the Creative Screenwriting Contest.[/quote:0aa95f770a] Damn, i never thought of looking at it that way, thanks. online gambling portals 900 pay casinos

f297ba2b1a
Award
[quote:f297ba2b1a="gitmoray"]Here is an article reporting on the private Hurricane control experiments that were done a few years ago off West Palm Beach, Fla, that I alluded to in an earlier post.[/quote:f297ba2b1a] :(! You should definitely be given something for that. :X online gambling portals 900 pay casinos [color=red:f297ba2b1a][b:f297ba2b1a] Sloppy post there on line gamer. Use your spell checker. [/b:f297ba2b1a][/color:f297ba2b1a]

88cdecc2a5
The Sasser Worm
Turns out that Sasser Worm was done by some 18 year old punk. They caught him. I think parents and "friends" gave him up.

f22737f074
Their balls shriveled up.
When confronted by a F2 that had just blown up a house. They had just driven through a large dust devil [an f0 that had just touched down] at 40 mph and were like OH! Shit! We're not going through that are we! I thought you guys were going to do some serious nader probing.

5505e61a7a
More strangeness
12-28,-05 - Just read an article called "Electrogravidynamic Concept of Tornadoes" by A.N. Dmitriev, V.L. Dyatlov and V.I. Meculov. http://www.tmgnow.com/repository/planetary/tornado.html The Millennium Group ...The article is based on the telescopic pictures of tornado like phenomena seen on the sun. And what or how these might be effecting tornadic processes on earth. I was always of the opinion that air likes to spiral to the point of magnetic lattice but heat in any form can do it too. ...The article goes into luminous phenomena here on earth including, beaded lightning, exploding fireballs and Fourth of July pinwheels!!! Now if they can accuse me of smoking whacky weed, I can accuse you Russian? gents of dropping "windowpane" and staring at the sky with the sun in the corner of your eye. But seriously, invite me next time. ...The luminous phenomena they say might be caused by electromagnetic energy produced by seismic activity and other phenomena that might be causing mesocyclones which cause tornadoes. Or vice versa, re: waterspouts causing clouds. I think this is good stuff even if these phenomena only cause > 5% of all tornadoes because the F5 is a >5% numerical event of all tornadoes but is most dangerous. Gotta get the whole story. ...How about this, waterspouts are caused by atmospheric refracting of sunlight like a magnifying glass focused on paper. Here in Vegas on still days we can get 200 ft. dust devils. Of course the dust devil goes higher but the sand can go only so high due to weight. In this instance.

59f0ba3813
Wouldn't some Land management and Cloud Seeding help here?
I lived in Cal. back in 1988? when they had that big firestorm. Then I saw SoCal burn. Then Phoenix and now OK and Texas. Aren't the Parks and Forrest Rangers supposed to note when the foliage is kindling? How about sending a water truck through there? Or asking for a seeding strike there.

59c687e6c0
Before what?
Gaming spamers what is your goal? Show some intel while posting or beat it.

1de03988fe
Are you behind this?: http://www.tornadojockey.com hmmmm....laser cannons ;) P.S. Oh yah, I am back with a VENGEANCE!

3cbc07dc5d
It was just a matter of time...
Hey, i was a NORS controller for SAC so i know all about your F117. Aren't they considered gay as Fighter Pilots go? Why don't you be a daylight fighter like a real man. If you're sneaking home subsound and some Mig comes up on you - you get a new asshole. Why not fly a Warthog and get some Tank. Target rich environments. You have access to ATOLL and ATAM. Why not talk to your boss about outfitting you with Tornado Rockets- one time? ...I'm still trying to sell the screenplay. man loved' Hollywood is missing the boat on this one. Their more into the characters. So we get "Wedding Crashers" and "40 year old Virgins". Been there, done that. Mean while Hollywood is losing their best target audience to video games. [teenage male attendence down 11%] :x

6232fe850c
Re: It was just a matter of time...
[quote:6232fe850c="administrator"]Hey, i was a NORS controller for SAC so i know all about your F117. Aren't they considered gay as Fighter Pilots go? Why don't you be a daylight fighter like a real man. If you're sneaking home subsound and some Mig comes up on you - you get a new asshole. Why not fly a Warthog and get some Tank. Target rich environments. You have access to ATOLL and ATAM. Why not talk to your boss about outfitting you with Tornado Rockets- one time? ...I'm still trying to sell the screenplay. ####' Hollywood is missing the boat on this one. Their more into the characters. So we get "Wedding Crashers" and "40 year old Virgins". Been there, done that. Mean while Hollywood is losing their best target audience to video games. [teenage male attendence down 11%] :x[/quote:6232fe850c] Don't you remember Desert Storm?...not a single F-117 TOUCHED by those Iraqi bastards! You cannot shoot down what you cannot SEE! My friend, flying at night DOES have its advanteges. Anyways....that game that I posted. I saw the laser guns and I thought of you. :lol:

4243d89974
You fool! Like Hollywood would accept such garbage! :lol:

90bfc9eab5
I'd chase the damn thing! :lol: And YOU better hide in the 'Fraidy Hole'! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

3d100e40a7
They did see you.
I heard you were illuminated by the "R" Guard. But they were so poorly trained they didn't comprehend what they were seeing. And I doubt their SAMs could have locked on what they did detect. For once Commands tactics worked. ...However I had a real problem with all the sniping of patrols before Command suppressed it, with snipers.

2c2e60dc5e
Re:Garbage
Just do as your told soldier.

b0d9739b0d
very interesting...
And difficult to get working properly. Don't unlock the Demo. If you decide to buy, down load the game from Wild Tangent with its unkock code. ...The publishers are www.wanakogames.com out of Santiago, Chile. I'm trying to get them to admit my site was their inspiration. ...I thought this could be a game but I concentrated on the movie script. I would have taken the "hunter" point of view. With intercepting the tornado an atmospheric skill. More adult or sophisticated. But if you did intercept you would have a myriad of tools with which to dispatch the nader.

50e3d69d29
Ah, I thought you might like this game. Someone's ripping you off, eh? How foolish :twisted:

c1a41b5d88
Hrmmm....I believe that the '117 was 'briefly' spotted by a MiG. Then the Stealth made a gentle turn and the MiG flying bastard LOST him....simple as that.....radar is no use. Ah, sorry.....guess you're SOL then :wink:

1c8a3cc80b
You mean one of their fighters actually got up?
From what I heard any plane without a friendly "signature" got tattooed very quickly by AWACS. Life expectancy for an unfriendly was about one minute. This was before they all started deserting to Iran.

3f765e85f0
PROPHET
its Immoral to tame GOD'S WRATH see the Lord loves you but hates the sin if you protect sin you are subject to Judgement also know that God uses (BIBLE calls them wirl-winds) and other froms of wrath like in he citys of Sodom.. God rained fire and ash and brimstone sulpher etc. When JESUS came he said: build you're house on sand and the waters, flood the wind blows and the waves batter you're shall be washed away but build your house on rock and the waters flood the wind blows and the waves battered and the house was still found standing. consider if you built you're home to with stand a F=5 YOU would have very little to worry about build your home out of TIMBER in tornado ally does not make any sence at all building your home in the national forest out of Timber does not make any sence at all "HELLO have you been watching the news" besides God hates thoes who try to tamper with his Glory and plan besides its cursed if you do and i pray failure on all attempts to stop or tame God's wrath YE shall not attempt these Immoral practices and consider building to suite youre Bi-ome<---what? TheeTFD Timber does have some good but not in Fire and tornado areas if i were to start a construction company i'd build to suite the Environment if you Judge me for any reason first take out the LOG in your own eye then Judge :evil: HATES God and will parish at HIS wrath [b:3f765e85f0][color=blue:3f765e85f0]...Bible Thumper Dude, I thought we cured and defeated guys like you back in the 17th century. Your archaic and scared interpetation of the Bible seems more like a joke. Are you kidding me? ...Leave your church and try the "Church of Jesus Christ". ...Psalms 82:6-8 "...with God all things are possible". That would include stopping tornado wrath! My God is not a vengeful God!! Everything that happens on earth is of man and nature. Mans science will take him to God. ...Man is to seek perfection!! Romans 3:23 "...Until I have healed the sick...I fall short of the Glory of God". ...Man is entitled to the earth!! Matthew 10:18 "...and to replenish the earth, subdue it, and have dominion over everything that moves on earth"[/b:3f765e85f0][/color:3f765e85f0] --------[b:3f765e85f0][color=violet:3f765e85f0]TheeTFD[/color:3f765e85f0][/b:3f765e85f0]

3b233d0d5f
PROPHET
REPENT FEAR and turn to JESUS OK-TheeTFD you think its GODLY to steal, kill and destroy? Not following you.---TheeTFD READ John 10:10 also see John 15: ...My interpetation may be different than yours.---TheeTFD and Romans 1-2-3 oh just read the whole book and if it says anywhere in scripture thats its ok to play GOD let me know if noT, keep silent and or Pray about it the Holy Ghost does noT lie. [color=brown:3b233d0d5f]...Again man must achieve God and Jesus is the way... [TOLERANT] ...The Holy Ghost is the furthest away from God...Stick to Jesus...[/color:3b233d0d5f] [color=violet:3b233d0d5f]----TheeTFD[/color:3b233d0d5f]

f7b8b6b938
Re: PROPHET
typo but who said perfact? satan(little 'g" god) who fell out of heaven because of pride and lust and more.... if you claim profection you deseave you're selves Only JESUS can make you perfect JESUS IS THE WAY not me not you not anyone JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE NO ONE COMES THE THE FATHER BUT THRUE JESUS AMEN

3497de7f68
HELL YEAH
TFD, You got my support.

b5f259969b
who's foolish?
Am I foolish for thinking they ripped me off? Or are they foolish for ripping me off? Yeah, cause it could be a mistake to rip me off. I might have to call the cops, whom I have a love/hate relationship with.

9b10aa5965
[quote="Maineman"]its Immoral to tame GOD'S WRATH see the Lord loves you but hates the sin if you protect sin you are subject to Judgement also know that God uses (BIBLE calls them wirl-winds) and other froms of wrath like in he citys of Sodom.. God rained fire and ash and brimstone sulpher etc. When JESUS came he said: build you're house on sand and the waters, flood the wind blows and the waves batter you're shall be washed away but build your house on rock and the waters flood the wind blows and the waves battered and the house was still found standing. consider if you built you're home to with stand a F=5 YOU would have very little to worry about build your home out of TIMBER in tornado ally does not make any sence at all building your home in the national forest out of Timber does not make any sence at all "HELLO have you been watching the news" besides God hates thoes who try to tamper with his Glory and plan besides its cursed if you do and i pray failure on all attempts to stop or tame God's wrath YE shall not attempt these Immoral practices and consider building to suite youre Bi-ome<---what? TheeTFD Timber does have some good but not in Fire and tornado areas if i were to start a construction company i'd build to suite the Environment if you Judge me for any reason first take out the LOG in your own eye then Judge :evil: HATES God and will parish at HIS wrath [b:9b10aa5965][color=blue:9b10aa5965]...Bible Thumper Dude, I thought we cured and defeated guys like you back in the 17th century. Your archaic and scared interpetation of the Bible seems more like a joke. Are you kidding me? ...Leave your church and try the "Church of Jesus Christ". ...Psalms 82:6-8 "...with God all things are possible". That would include stopping tornado wrath! My God is not a vengeful God!! Everything that happens on earth is of man and nature. Mans science will take him to God. ...Man is to seek perfection!! Romans 3:23 "...Until I have healed the sick...I fall short of the Glory of God". ...Man is entitled to the earth!! Matthew 10:18 "...and to replenish the earth, subdue it, and have dominion over everything that moves on earth"[/b:9b10aa5965][/color:9b10aa5965] surely i say onto you be not deseaved by MEN for they will only cheat and give false hopes My Father in heaven is just in all his ways HE is full of mercy and full of Love and my Judgement is allways Rightous (im not Christ by the spirt of God is in me) READ revelation about the REVELATIONS OF JESUS YOU workers of aniquity shall not be spared from Gods Judgement REPENT now or PARISH Luke 13:5 i tell you nay but accept you repent you shall all likewise parish HEAR this: II KINGS 2:1 And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. 37:9 Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north. JOB 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, JEREMIAH 23:19 Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked. Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Nahum 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet. Zechariah 9:14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the LORD God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south. Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the thron

8bd3bac872
get real !
You shall i no way tamper with the LORDS WILL [color=blue:8bd3bac872]CAN ONE TAMPER WITH THE LORDS WILL? IF ONE COULD HE WOULD BE VERY POWERFUL! [/color:8bd3bac872] repent and turn to JESUS WORLDLY FEAR LEADS TO CONDEMNATION GODLY FEAR LEADS TO HIS KINGDOM I LOVE THUNDER [color=blue:8bd3bac872] -ok it's just noise
TheeTFD

The last chunk

Post by TheeTFD »

8bd3bac872
get real !
You shall i no way tamper with the LORDS WILL [color=blue:8bd3bac872]CAN ONE TAMPER WITH THE LORDS WILL? IF ONE COULD HE WOULD BE VERY POWERFUL! [/color:8bd3bac872] repent and turn to JESUS WORLDLY FEAR LEADS TO CONDEMNATION GODLY FEAR LEADS TO HIS KINGDOM I LOVE THUNDER [color=blue:8bd3bac872] -ok it's just noise[/color:8bd3bac872] LIGHTNING [color=blue:8bd3bac872] -can be dangerous, but it's just friction or natural proton and neutron inbalance, let me know if I need to break down any of these words[/color:8bd3bac872] FLOODS [color=blue:8bd3bac872] -can be dangerous, but can be negated with irrigation, or is that witchcraft? Oh, I hate out of control water! I'll fix some of that BS!!![/color:8bd3bac872] HURRICANES[color=blue:8bd3bac872] -expect them to be modified in some way in the near future!!! Deal with it.[/color:8bd3bac872] NATURE THAT GOD CREATED and i also LOVE THE LORD MORE THEN I LOVE HIS JUDGEMENTS BUT I KEEP HIS JUDGEMENTS SO THAT I MITE NOT SIN AGAINST THE LORD oh you mother nature worshippers i say to you there is no such thing as mother nature NATURE OF GOD IS THE NATURE YOU SEE DAYLY dont you see you trashers of Gods NATURE has caused IT to Rebel against the wicked(you) REPENT NOW AND TURN TO JESUS amen [color=blue:8bd3bac872] TheeTFD[/color:8bd3bac872]

347981c580
[quote="Anonymous"][quote:347981c580="Maineman"]its Immoral to tame GOD'S WRATH see the Lord loves you but hates the sin if you protect sin you are subject to Judgement also know that God uses (BIBLE calls them wirl-winds) and other froms of wrath like in he citys of Sodom.. God rained fire and ash and brimstone sulpher etc. When JESUS came he said: build you're house on sand and the waters, flood the wind blows and the waves batter you're shall be washed away but build your house on rock and the waters flood the wind blows and the waves battered and the house was still found standing. consider if you built you're home to with stand a F=5 YOU would have very little to worry about build your home out of TIMBER in tornado ally does not make any sence at all building your home in the national forest out of Timber does not make any sence at all "HELLO have you been watching the news" besides God hates thoes who try to tamper with his Glory and plan besides its cursed if you do and i pray failure on all attempts to stop or tame God's wrath YE shall not attempt these Immoral practices and consider building to suite youre Bi-ome<---what? TheeTFD Timber does have some good but not in Fire and tornado areas if i were to start a construction company i'd build to suite the Environment if you Judge me for any reason first take out the LOG in your own eye then Judge[/quote:347981c580] Mindless babble....all of it

51aaf00927
Re: who's foolish?
[quote:51aaf00927="administrator"]Am I foolish for thinking they ripped me off? Or are they foolish for ripping me off? Yeah, cause it could be a mistake to rip me off. I might have to call the cops, whom I have a love/hate relationship with.[/quote:51aaf00927] Oh let me guess, it's more of a HATE relationship! :twisted:

7f1eca91cf
Re: You mean one of their fighters actually got up?
[quote:7f1eca91cf="Me"]From what I heard any plane without a friendly "signature" got tattooed very quickly by AWACS. Life expectancy for an unfriendly was about one minute. This was before they all started deserting to Iran.[/quote:7f1eca91cf] So true...it's all about transponders. if the suspect aircraft wasn't 'sqwaking' friendly modes/codes....then he was deemed an enemy. Simple as that. AWACS rules, btw....those guys work wonders.

4b413ffa08
Re:Garbage
[quote:4b413ffa08="guest"]Just do as your told soldier.[/quote:4b413ffa08] HaHa...I am no Soldier

552aed1a21
[quote:552aed1a21="Anonymous"]You shall i no way tamper with the LORDS WILL repent and turn to JESUS WORLDLY FEAR LEADS TO CONDEMNATION GODLY FEAR LEADS TO HIS KINGDOM I LOVE THUNDERS LIGHTNINGS FLOODS HURRICANES NATURE THAT GOD CREATED and i also LOVE THE LORD MORE THEN I LOVE HIS JUDGEMENTS BUT I KEEP HIS JUDGEMENTS SO THAT I MITE NOT SIN AGAINST THE LORD oh you mother nature worshippers i say to you there is no such thing as mother nature NATURE OF GOD IS THE NATURE YOU SEE DAYLY dont you see you trashers of Gods NATURE has caused IT to Rebel against the wicked(you) REPENT NOW AND TURN TO JESUS amen[/quote:552aed1a21] My, you really ARE delusioned I pity you...

a02450a6d6
Faith in technoloy
Best military no doubt. But if your idea of an evasive dog fight move is a gentle turn [ no ruffled air signature!?] that would require immense faith in the technoloy. Suppose the guy had a cannon, suppose he saw your ATAM release, couldn't he just spray the area?

6b82c646d6
evasive post
Since you didn't want to back up your accusation, I'll feed you the truth, Mr. Retired High Tech Slow Bomber Jockey. [color=red:6b82c646d6][b:6b82c646d6]Who in their right mind would suggest something fly around the nader and spray it with something to slow its energy? [/color:6b82c646d6][/b:6b82c646d6] But I'm sure you got a kick out of the biplane crop duster they used. Hey, foam, if it works I'm all for it. [color=white:6b82c646d6]...Who had the sack to suggest via his website to blast tornados with rockets? [F-Killer Rockets, cute huh?] And I'm not talking intellegence here. I'm talking SACK, OK, Mr. RHTSBJ. Who made use of lighting as a distructive nader weapon in his Flash? Who?[/color:6b82c646d6] [color=blue:6b82c646d6]...And the Laser/Particle Beam, well theirs "holds" the monster. Slick! My guess is once they had the concept straight it only took 6 months to kick out this game. At a cost of 2mil.? A lot less than a movie. [b:6b82c646d6]...Now you give me my props where my props are due.[/b:6b82c646d6][/color:6b82c646d6] And thanks for the heads up. TheeTFD [actually this should have been posted under "ripped off"]

df2e03d353
Gods nature
Thanks for handling my light work. Mr. RHTSBJ TheeTFD

3ef7ca0081
Guest... Prophets
To your " do not be deseaved by men... for they will cheat". I'll buy some of that, their are a lot of snake oil salesmen. And Jeremiah, what an uptight vengeful blasphemous person he was. Like God would kill innocent while punishing the grievous. You are all a bunch of "fraidy holers". Go hide your head in the sand and hope nature can't get you! TheeTFD God wants man to seek him. But how can man find God if he is dead from nature? Mans time will be short anyway but better to find use for his hands and mind, because you know who has use for idle hands.

f33ada9c78
Re: Faith in technoloy
[quote:f33ada9c78="Me"]Best military no doubt. But if your idea of an evasive dog fight move is a gentle turn [ no ruffled air signature!?] that would require immense faith in the technoloy. Suppose the guy had a cannon, suppose he saw your ATAM release, couldn't he just spray the area?[/quote:f33ada9c78] Ahhh, no...the F-117 was superior in technolgy. The MIG-flying bastards had no freakin' clue where the 117s were flying. One of the bastards did get a BRIEF glimpse of a Stealth...but, as I said, the 117 pilot just made a gentle turn and the MIG-flyin bastard lost visual. Radar was no use, so there was no way for the MIG to lock on. Good 'ole American technolgy[b:f33ada9c78][color=indigo:f33ada9c78]---Well, fine TheeTFD[/color:f33ada9c78][/b:f33ada9c78]

8b836ad4d6
Re: evasive post
[quote:8b836ad4d6="Me"]Since you didn't want to back up your accusation, I'll feed you the truth, Mr. Retired High Tech Slow Bomber Jockey. [color=red:8b836ad4d6][b:8b836ad4d6]Who in their right mind would suggest something fly around the nader and spray it with something to slow its energy? [/color:8b836ad4d6][/b:8b836ad4d6] But I'm sure you got a kick out of the biplane crop duster they used. Hey, foam, if it works I'm all for it. [color=white:8b836ad4d6]...Who had the sack to suggest via his website to blast tornados with rockets? [F-Killer Rockets, cute huh?] And I'm not talking intellegence here. I'm talking SACK, OK, Mr. RHTSBJ. Who made use of lighting as a distructive nader weapon in his Flash? Who?[/color:8b836ad4d6] [color=blue:8b836ad4d6]...And the Laser/Particle Beam, well theirs "holds" the monster. Slick! My guess is once they had the concept straight it only took 6 months to kick out this game. At a cost of 2mil.? A lot less than a movie. [b:8b836ad4d6]...Now you give me my props where my props are due.[/b:8b836ad4d6][/color:8b836ad4d6] And thanks for the heads up. TheeTFD [actually this should have been posted under "ripped off"][/quote:8b836ad4d6] gibberish...

c1588cac7a
I thought you could have made sence of it...
Sorry.

fc2fc68ffb
oh you wicked ye think for a moment that GOD will spare you if you continue in you're pagan and wicked ways SORRY but My GOD IS FULL OF MERCY and GRACE and with that HE IS ALSO a God of Judgement AND HE HATES WITCHCRAFT and he used and destoyed Sodom and Gomorrah to be an example to the rest of time that HIS judgment is real his WRATH AGAINST ALL NATIONS WHO ARE AGAINST THE CHRIST are you ready THE SPIRIT OF DEATH has the right to arrest you and cast you into hell if You are found outside of JESUS LOVE IS THE WAY you shall love all that GOD does remember I LOVE YOU for Gods spirit is in me as its in the Body of CHRIST 6 YEARS to go before ??? WARNING TO YOU REPENT AND TURN TO JESUS OR PARISH LUKE 13:5 also know its not GODS will that any should parish but come to him and humble your selfs and accept him into you're life GOD IS ANGERY WITH THE WICKED EVERY DAY [i:fc2fc68ffb][color=red:fc2fc68ffb] When I give up my body, into whatever realm I go, I will be an equal or there will be Hell to pay!!! TheeTFD[/i:fc2fc68ffb][/color:fc2fc68ffb] LOVE conquers witchraft <---- Fine! Actually science does too.

4b65f40605
You Claim to be sin free? are you are claiming that on Gods Tax form? You will be audited with death? deseavers of self shall parish unless they be saved from the lies that come out of the Pits of hell for GOD said this to the whole world I OWE YOU NOTHING..... BUT I DO OWE YOU THIS: I OWE YOU DEATH but out of grace GOD, God gave us his only son JESUS as a way for us to Enter into the Kingdom.......... Holy spirit is GODS SPIRIT(humble teacher) because God is HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY.... as harsh as that may sound but its true for all who reject the Holy Spirt and i sould tell you in truth that Blasphemy of the holy Spirit is a Un forgiveable sin and its hard to committ but many reject GOD all the way death... JESUS = LIFE sin = death When you arrive at the Judgement seat you will be judged as i will be judged accrding to our own works eather for good or evil NO ONE I SAY NO ONE WILL EXCAPE JUDGEMENT of JESUS apon his COMMING BACK TO CLAIM HIS BRIDE... REPENT AND TURN to JESUS and be set free from the lies of the emany(666 or satan) sin leads to death and destruction but Godly fear leads to repentence and turning from sin .... GRACE AND MERCY to thoes who not beleave may they come out of that false faith i pray in the Name of JESUS that GOD would give out the gift of repentece to all who HE wills... To those with dubble minds and thoes who are non- beleaveing and to sinners sodomites and racist and tax collectors all that they (you) mite be saved JESUS LOVES YOU and by JESUS not of self i also love you I love the sinners but i hate the sin i am an ex sodomite THE LORD IS GOOD ON HIS WORD PRAISE THE LORD amen

1cf5a70b01
Definitely not sin free
Man has eaten of the tree of knowledge and his dice are cast. As God guides me, I cast out you vengeful frightened "fraidy holers". Be gone! In the name of God I denounce you. But pray for all of us. And perhaps God will fix your diffidence. My nay sayers proclaim blasting the Tornado is unsafe and useless due to the power and energy of the funnel cloud. Still I perservere, To understand the true energy coefficent we need to answer to that moleculer science. But the scientist don't want to act until they have the whole equation. But they may never have the whole equation until they remove some of the inequalities. Simplify. TheeTFD

e5be9b96e2
Humans can stop the winds
Did you know there are people that claim to be able to stop the winds? Just with their voice!!!

0018630c4c
Let's calm the winds
The scriptures say that one day there will be no more death, sorrow, crying, or pain. Rev. 21:4 "I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction." Hosea 13:14 "The law of the wise is a fountain of Life, to depart from the snares of death," Proverbs 13:14. A tornado can cause many deaths, so tornadoes are to be controlled, and calmed to render and save life. The scriptures also say "with God all things are possible" Mark 10:27; "he is able to do all we ask or think, according to the power working in us," Ephesians 3:20; and "Christ be formed in you," Galatians 4:19. "He that believes on me, the work that I do, shall he do also; and even greater works," John 14:12..."I will make you a ruler over many things," Matthew 25:21; "...nothing shall be impossible unto you," Matthew 17:20; "nothing by any means shall hurt you," Luke 10:19...God created man in his own image," Genesis 1:27...(God) He will make him ruler over all that he hath," Luke 12:44..."I have said ye are gods,... but ye shall die like men," Psalms 82:6-7. Given these scriptures, it seems that God has designed us to accomplish a whole lot with our life. " He said unto the sea, Peace be still. And the wind ceased and there was a great calm," Mark 4:39..."Replinish the earth, subdue it, and have dominion over every living thing that moves on the earth." Genesis 1:28 So if we are to do the works of Christ, and if we are to have dominion over every living thing that moves on the earth, it appears as if the wind that moves along the earth, is ours to give control. So let's calm those winds...especially those tornado winds.

8fd34e81cf
Didn't I mention that you BORE me?!

02cd5c610c
You better be sorry
3c8f52f669
Glad
[quote:3c8f52f669="administrator"] back in 1988? when they had that big firestorm.[/quote:3c8f52f669] Glad things are moving forward on the 1988? issue. Norway Florists Switzerland hotels

e242ae1229
cool
[quote:e242ae1229="Guest"]This from the.[/quote:e242ae1229] that from is pretty cool, . It would be interesting to see what kind of comments one would get on something like that though. Norway Florists Switzerland hotels

d0b57d0b60
F117
I guess I didn't fix you of your weak posting. Who bores you? Me or the Bible Thumpers? Go fly a plane, thrill seeker.

b826986552
So that's why
You're over here buggin. They're boneyarding all the F117As. 25 yr. old and already out dated. So are you going to get in a F22 or have you already washed out? That's gotta hurt when your plane is obsolete. :cry:

95b0b5980b
It could work under the right circumstances.
As long as the projectile was "guarnteed " to detonate in or near the tornado it is a viable plan. However as windy and direction changing as these beasts have been known to be, making sure they got hit, would be a chore. there would have to be a failsafe mechanism installed in case of a miss, and or mis fire or other mishap, a backup timer as well as a manual trigger switch. However the amount of firepower your suggesting on using on a tornado is fairly small. If I were you I'd consider using a fuel air tipped projectile, produces a huge amount of heat as well is only second to nuclear in means of actual physical force. That would definately stop a twister in its tracks. but type of ammo isn't half as important as actual targeting. Delivery of the blast and trigger is the single most important factor. Would definately have to have highly manuverable projectiles, regardless of what you used. Able to turn on a "dime" sort of speak. I think its a very worthwhile idea, and I hope you get to do some testing soon. I mean really how cool is blowing stuff up.... I personally love it lol.

af16e91672
Timmaaaayy V.
You gave it some thought there. But if you got in behind the RFD it should lead right to the funnel. ...Now some are saying small impetus is all that is needed to effect weather change. But yes, if you could spew something into the funnel then "cure" that something, the funnel could be corrupted. ...Smoke rockets would be a nice starting point for initiation.

96ec2e6d4d
God hates tornado fighters

3ebd64e8e5
how do you know?
Did he tell you that in an answered prayer? He said for you to send all your money to me, right?

346f4f6f7f
i vote no to all tornado haters dont like ur home try to get one of these http://www.prizone.bg/cde/main.htm

0d728165e1
i vote no to all tornado haters and firestorm haters dont like ur home try to get one of these http://www.prizone.bg/cde/main.htm

8db83d727f
Thanks for helping
Thanks for helping me with JobQueen and China Sales Reps. I'm with them 2 month now and they, thanks god, really pay. I'm already getting more than 5000 per month and looking for more coworkers. If you change your mind let me know. You can use my promotion code to sign in. mailto:kimwongshu@yahoo.com
aliangshisb81164

runescape gold

Post by aliangshisb81164 »

hello ,everyone who know how to make runescape money fast??