Katrina, Mike Brown

Since I pretty much wrecked the old forum...here's a new one.
use the submit button not save
Some one erased forum 2.x easily because someone was fired and they didn't change all the passwords. So the F'er got in and started erasing everything.
TheeTFD

Katrina, Mike Brown

Post by TheeTFD »

Mike Brown does an interview with Playboy this month.
He's from Oklahoma so he's a little casual.
But through it all, he comes off a little vague and ineffective.
It was his job to get the supplies to N.O.
If he could have just gotten some water trucks to the Super Dome, he could've been the hero in the publics eye.
But when Gov. Blanco refused Nat. Guard help...WTF?! She didn't see the looting and other mayhem [rapes] coming with the supplies/resources flooded? How is she still governor?
8-31-06
...Mikey was on TV answering to George Stepponofulous, I can see now he is bureaucrat and it was the bureaucracy he bought into that came back to bite him in the azzz.
...I've seen this happen before, you bang on managements door but they don't listen, but sure enough, later you are vindicated.
...Where were the "floating buses" for rescue?
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
Lustinemae16

Re: Katrina, Mike Brown

Post by Lustinemae16 »

Show business is still the priority that has been protected on. :) They are not honest but careful with their answers. :)
TheeTFD

Re: Katrina, Mike Brown

Post by TheeTFD »

HARVEY and IRMA
-
Galvaston and Corpus Christi Texas were hurricaned in the 60s.
So they knew that bay was susceptible to huge storms.
Yet "they" drained and paved over the wetlands there anyway.
Big land and development grab. I wonder if insurance company's were oblivious to hurricane payouts ?
But they collected payments for 20 years and maybe they break even.
-
But Florida gets ripped by 'canes regular. We buy them new roofs every 5 to 10 years because big canes
cruise that land every 5 to 10 years. And we are supposed to feel sorry for these risky property
owners when Irma happens ? Homes built on the keys should be made of reinforced concrete !
Ha Ha Ha suffer !
And I have people in Florida, hope they can rebuild.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !