Controlling the tornadoes path

Since I pretty much wrecked the old forum...here's a new one.
use the submit button not save
Some one erased forum 2.x easily because someone was fired and they didn't change all the passwords. So the F'er got in and started erasing everything.
ban13

Controlling the tornadoes path

Post by ban13 »

Alternating the path of a tornado would be a acceptable form of tornado control right ? Everyone here knows there's 3 things that we have that is consistent in a tornado cold air hot air and water. Water in this scenario could be altered by microwave energy. My suggestion is not to try to stop a tornado altogether but to just routed it away from populated areas using microwave energy. Could the water in the cloud structure be heated just enough to turn a tornado 10 degrees. This is just a thought I am sure the energy it would take to heat up that much water in the air is tremendous. How much of a change in the cloud structure would it take to steer a tornado ? I'm not suggesting that we steer the entire super cell just the tornado funnel in the super cell. Anyone's thoughts, I'm sure I'm way off base but maybe not ?
TheeTFD

Re: Controlling the tornadoes path

Post by TheeTFD »

nice try Ban13
Some will tell you the wheat fields out there are more valuable than the farms, lol.
Yeah so all you need is the microwave emitter.
Keep trying.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
ban13

Post by ban13 »

Thank you for the reply
It is just a alternative concept that could makes sense ( I don't know ) it is easier to turn a runaway truck than to stop it dead in its tracks. I used microwave technology just as an example who knows what could get the job done. There is such a thing as microwave emitter but how much power is the question what kind of power would it take to steer a low hanging cloud mass. There isn't a lot of mass in a cloud. The power comes from the wind and the wind is generated by hot and cold air. To me water is the only solid in this equation that can be altered .
Maybe use some form of laser? LOL Not Farmlands populated areas like Joplin. I am just thinking outside the box :)
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Yes that's the correct approach, start small, making small advances. The MIRCL laser somehow carries a deuterium isotope making it hot enough to wreck an 11 ft. rocket. Great range too. They should have the mobile one ready now.
ban13

Post by ban13 »

I wish my theory was based on fact but unfortunately it is not, only a concept. I would like to hear any opinion on this approach why it would not work or why it may work in theory. Plus is this discussion even worth pursuing as a legitimate application for controlling tornadoes ? I have noticed that a lot of people have looked at this thread with no comments. I am not here to defend this concept only to find out if it is conceivable with today's technology ? If the answer is no absolutely not I can live with that. Can a tornadoes path be changed with today's technology that is the question ?
ban13

Post by ban13 »

TheeTFD
Thank you for your comments that would really be something if we could test this theory out in a laboratory at some university?
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

The weather channel is calling for Icing from Texas to Tennessee. But it looks like the south moving cold front and jet stream will push to Alabama and Mississippi and whack very moist air there moving north to east ! Sounds like naders to me ! maybe 12/6-7/2013
Great that didn't happen, glad I was wrong.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/deadly-tornado-outbreak/arkansas-tornado-victims-come-together-during-crisis-n91971
Messy, a town named Vilonia was hit 3 years and 2 days to this date before. And I know Tupelo, Miss. has been hit before.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

************ Budget with Aircraft *********

Harrier Jumpjet [used, I truly think we could get one for cheap] $500,000.00
Rocket mount-20pack [underwing x2] --------------------------- $10,000.00
Jet fuel * [one year supply, 2000 lb.] ---------------------------- $11000.00
Pilot salary ------------------------------------- $85,000.00
Copilot -------------------------------------- $85,000.00
Fuel truck ------------------------------------- $20,000.00
Total -------------------------------------- $711,000.00
* https://www.airnav.com/fuel/report.html