Blitzer and Starr

Since I pretty much wrecked the old forum...here's a new one.
use the submit button not save
Some one erased forum 2.x easily because someone was fired and they didn't change all the passwords. So the F'er got in and started erasing everything.
TheeTFD

Blitzer and Starr

Post by TheeTFD »

I saw the story from the Situation Room where Wolfy suggests stopping tornados. So he puts Starr on the case. Geez. She talks to Dr. Golden and he goes
downdraft to confuse tornado genesis. I get it, but air is too manipulative to fall for that. It could start a nader sooner- at the downdraft. It's like breaking levees over farmland to save the cities. But yes, if the Southwest corner of the supercell can't rain you often get the nader. Constipated Sky.
So now Starr must get an opposing view so she talks to some twit who regurgitates 60 year old slop. You were supposed to work Tornado Modification not Anti-tornado modification ! Or didn't you remember 450 have just died from tornados over the last 3 weeks.
These are the effects of Global Warning. Same weather just more intense.
I was in Dallas driving to Memphis 5/24/11 and pulled over cause the wind and rain made visibility and vehicle stability below normal and the lightning show
was awesome. A panorama from north to southeast of cloud to cloud lightning that lasted 30 minutes. Lightning every 5 seconds. Very low on the horizon.
Hey, at least they mentioned T.Mod.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Re: Blitzer and Starr

Post by TheeTFD »

GREAT I FINALLY FOUND THE ARTICLE !
-------
Posted at 11:42 AM ET, 05/06/2011
Killing killer tornadoes before they strike: Is it possible?
By Steve Tracton

A look at tornado modification science and conspiracy theories

With the number of destructive and killer tornadoes this year already reaching historic levels thoughts often dwell to the question whether we can subdue the beast through varying approaches for weather control. The same occurred the same occurred following the exceptional onslaught of disastrous hurricanes, including Katrina that struck the U.S. in 2005.

Aside from extreme events, weather modification has been a subject of considerable interest, for example in regard to rain making to alleviate droughts, keeping rain off the Beijing Olympics and snow outside the Moscow city limits. None of these efforts have been convincingly demonstrated to be effective and probably never will (personal opinion).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/cap ... _blog.html
Here's more from the same art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OhAxhgZ ... r_embedded
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Name: William

Last Name: deleted

Phone:

Email: cmu17-----

Address: deleted

City: prescott

State: AZ

Zip: 86305

Message: Has anyone actually tried to detonate a bomb or a rocket inside the stem of an active tornado. Or has anyone actually applied for a government grant to evaluate this technology. It seems to me to be an area ripe for exploration and which could provide a very large return on investment. Perhaps try Bill Gates Foundation which is trying to ameliorate conditions for people worldwide. Comments?? W. PhD.
From Keay Davidson's book "Twister" pg 181
Chieh-Chein Chang a learned man in several sciences put a hydrogen oxygen balloon-explosive inside a man-made [small] vortex. [constantly repowered so not realistic]
This was around 1976. He said it killed the vortex for about 1 second.

------------------------
What is deleted here can be used for name and password here----Thee
I thought I could force it through but I can't. tell me if you do and I will find the activation email
AlanQJ

Post by AlanQJ »

test
hello
ok I see a problem. Different AlanQjs' could delete and edit other AlanQjs' so I'll copy and paste significant posts.
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

-
-- We must show self restraint in the face of the tornado.
Do the prim and proper thing. So as to look composed.