3 Lion Cream

Post by TheeTFD »

Re: 3 Lion Cream

Post by TheeTFD » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:41 pm
3 Lion Cream [guided dreaming]
-
page 1
-
So in order to do this right I need to take you back about 2000 years.
Our heroes are Roman gladiators ! We have good history about that epoch.
And what we've learned about them has transpired throughout history.
Same story, different land different people.
Mankind has had to deal with extreme militarism throughout time.
Egyptians left a history. Etruscan's left a history. Greeks left a history.
They all needed to do battle with neighbors. A battle of 1 thousand here, then
a battle of 5 thousand there, then 10K next 20k...
Because they collected taxes, records were insisted upon !
Chinese too but we aren't there. So much of this is relatable. Because it
kept happening over and over. If we start at 1500 BC, then, was just as the
Egyptians were to go psycho on Megiddo [Armageddon]. Maybe because
Moses dared say the Pharaoh wasn't God. And maybe he backed it up with
3-7 plagues ! Now most of this was happening around the Mediterranean Sea.
But anywhere there were human civilizations there would be warring. So for
Rome to think they should be boss, screw all of you !
-
now comes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiAY4UJfplI&t=621s
coincidence: 100AD, Trajan, my story was up weeks before this link
--- that's not to say I didn't glean something from "History" because I don't
know when this aired on TV. The Bots and Crawlers were reading me when
I started Dec.13, 2022 - stealing keywords !
-
--- I'm thinking I can bring Jesus Christ into this story because from 300 BC to 500 AD
there was Amphitheaters. Places where adrenaline junkies could make a big living.
Money was in practice. You could make a living in many occupations. Even back then.
Charlatans where the best. Because without tight security, you could get away with
murder. Taxes were a thing. Revolts against taxes was a thing. Slavery was a big time
revenue. There were schools of higher learning, if you had money. Point being, society
back then was well established even back then. The Egyptians made it clear for 2000
years prior, it was their way or the hi-way. Upper Egypt, closer to the Aswan Dam is
where the African pharaohs were stopped. The Egyptians accentuated the eye. Which
isn't and African eye. It was usually black or brown. You don't see too many greens or blue.
They were a mulatto culture. Because their skin was brown, still Negroid. But a mulatto
culture is about half Caucasian. The African sun alone would've fried white people brown.
--- What made the Romans different is they incorporated the peoples they conquered.
--- I'm going to come down hard on the ladies. For various reasons. They may've had a soft
spot for the downtrodden. Because they were. A touch of humanity. Yes, many had status,
their husbands would listen to them [because they were smart] but only after they made
themselves feminine ! By having that sheath plowed. And know this: If she was ready at 10,
she was married at 10 ! A very fast growing society. Even if childbirth was still risky.
--- However Cleopatra's time was kind of chaotic. From ~50-30 BC. Don't want to step
there. So our heroes time should be around 100 AD. Giving us plenty of Christians to
practice on. Jesus made us recognize our inhumanity. But it hadn't taken hold yet. And
though it isn't said much, much of the conquering and invading was to snatch female slaves.
-
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:41 pm
page 2
-
-- Ipso-facto Roman's wanted to incorporate the known world. Because your conquered people
joined the Roman army. With dominated cultures supplying food for the Army. Allowing
it to be self sufficient. And those that didn't accept...like Carthage, was taught, the Punic Wars
lasted almost 120 years before Carthage was subdued ! Gen. Patton knew about it. He thought
he lived that mess. Hannibil Barca was born 230 BC and they had been warring then. So peace
then war until Rome finished Carthage in 50 BC. One reason is Hannibil had all Carthage's army
in Italy. Carthage was left naked. The point being is there was no peace. Rome took Gaul then
England and was working on Germany before they were stopped. About 380 AD.
-
--- A little about Cleo's saga: Her family the Ptolemy Macedonian Greeks moved to Egypt
about 250 BC. Greeks were dealing with aggressive Persians then. Cleo was born about 70 BC.
And by 50 BC she was about to give Caesar a son. This is not unusual, rich political families married their
sons and daughters to like, in other countries to unite the two. By 30 BC Mark Anthony was
doing her bidding in Turkey or Iran. Then Rome turned on them and defeated them in a sea
battle. [You know the rest but the movies don't give it justice] So there you would have
Roman against Roman/Egyptian armies.
--- Our heroes don't want to be involved in political mess. And Rome was still in it's prime.
Mount Vesuvius erupted 87 AD covering Pompeii and Herculaneum, so we miss that.
--- Durai and Missimo Armo were born to an armorer. A sword maker. Giving a fairly free will
heritage. Their father Magnus, would've taught his sons his trade and an introduction to combat.
From an early age Magnus would've taken his kids to the show, the Amphitheater. Seeing the carnage
live and the combatants adored with money and cheers. This would've taken the children happily or
wrenched their gut. It wasn't the latter. Putting on shields, Magnus would've taught them to parry
with nets and other cool tools for dominating someone in combat. As time went on they would've
met a gladiator. Maybe watched as they were paid and adored. Especially how the females of status
would behave around them. Maybe you pull your children back. Because gladiators could sell their sweat.
Just scrape it off onto a perfume vial or they might just rib it on themselves right there.
They could rub that paste right on that olive. Wink ?
-
Now where did I read that ? - https://ultimate-facts.com/2059/gladiator-sweat/-
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddxGS378Yds-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ ... ket-newtab
- Smithsonian Magazine, may not be readily available...
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Post by TheeTFD » Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:38 pm
-
page 3
-
--- The ladies liked the brutes. The uglier they were, means they need not be that pretty.
And I'm guessing these guys got big and ugly. I doubt their language was very smooth just
one syllable grunts. Latin ? And a truly powerful priestess would apply sweat right at the games.
This would promote and legitimize the whole act. This would be a strange interplay between man
and women, females would want to promote any working/money making man. Man couldn't righteously
denigh them this, as breadwinner was their job. This promoted spectacle is where females could press
their clout. Men liked them cheering men.
--- Just as virgin wasn't in the Egyptian vocabulary - demure wasn't in Latin.\l:] Because it's all about
how the female wants to be ravaged. Imagining his beefy flesh having his way with her.
--- I'm sure there was always that rich man in the audience insisting on a bloodletting. No matter
how well the opponent battled. And if you wanted an execution of a wounded combatant. You
would throw a coin. He is now the de facto murderer. Life is still pretty cheap !
--- Magnus must've surely prepared himself for the day one of his sons said he wanted to
be a gladiator. Something like, son," no parent wants to outlive his children". But if he was honest
he would say, "the money is too big to pass up". And since he wasn't a slave or fodder he had
a good chance of surviving. Magnus thought about the business for awhile. He wasn't going to
let a money grubbing promoter fix his sons events. Banking might've been rough. Where do you hide
your money ? If they had locks they must've been crude. Pretty sure the kings had well protected
coffers.
--- "Cestus" gladiators were fist fighters. This would be a nice beginner skill for a young Roman.
Here a father could gauge the hunger, desire and natural skills of a young battler. These contest
would include bestial, chariot and all forms of contests. Including "andabata" blind fighting. [with long knives]
Gladiatrix, yep, they let the girls fight. With fights going 90 days straight, from mid-morning to dusk,
it was THE way of life. If you lived long enough to string together some victories. You would be fan favorite.
At least in Rome where employment may've been 50%, you needed the contests to divert the minds
of the masses. And if all the contests were not to the death, I'm guessing before the sun went down
there would be plenty of bloodletting.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Re: none

Post by TheeTFD » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:32 pm
page 4
-
--- Now in one of these vids they say the girls were second rate. I don't think so.
If you have watched female MMA you know the "ladies" are just as intense as the men.
Just as professional. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziU5j_jAB2E
Besides they have prettier feet. And if action got carried away
maybe a top or bottom fell loose. You know what we like.
--- I'm telling you this because guided dreaming to back in history is easy, they left physical clues.
We can put 1+1 together and get 2222. Mosaics, carvings and paint. It was just as
exciting as it was dangerous and violent. Some said life expectancy was 25 years.
That's only long enough for a women to have a dozen broods ? Linen cleaning was a thing.
I'm sure the mothers coalesce to make it a time of learning and gossip. Marriage would
be a must since everyone was poor. Unless your daughter married a successful gladiator !
--- I don't know that music was that strong. We know the Egyptians had stringed
instruments. And the pharaohs coddled a few. But nothing as grand as the Beatles.
But gladiators were. They left mosaics ! But in the minds of the people-they must've really
thought the gladiators were the shit. Daily news from nearby would've been slow. But they
could've used a Pony Express. When was Mercury's days, he used those winged ankles ?
--- They understood the goodness of walls. The thicker the better. But on the out-
skirts of town there would be tent cities. They would breed so fast a tent was common.
But litter wouldn't be a thing, if the soldiers saw it, it would get cleaned up quick. I don't
think there was that much paper waste. Wood and human waste even cloth could be burned.
I don't see much chemical waste except for what they used for iron work.
They would know rats come with filth. And I'm guessing rat, was what's for dinner, for the
desperate.
--- Food would be well evolved, stewed tomatoes, olives, lettuce and bread. Meat for
the more wealthy. Did I see them reclining on mats for dinner ? Beer and vino would
do for libation. And I'm sure cannabis was there. Oh, and we mustn't forget about crocus'.
--- And if you could "Astro-travel" you could do well as story teller. Would it be cool to
find fiction from that time about - what turns out to be close to true in our day ?!
Someone tried to tell a story about hovering craft that sounds like our helicopter. But
everyone would be, like yeah, sure. The "F" are you talking about ? Fiction writers have
more to work with now. As interplanetary travel is nigh.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Post by TheeTFD » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:52 pm
page 5
-
--- Making up a story about flying would turn some heads. But stories about enhanced warring
would be a big deal. What armies of tomorrow could do would hold their attention. Because
that's all Roman's understood, conquer ! Check it out, "what if one man could kill one hundred
men with some kind of repeating weapon ?" Centuries from now of course. What about a massive
fireball, if we could make one !? I'm telling you ancient man was just as devious as always. If the
shaman could see rifles, he could drift into that dream. He could see the barrel and know it was
a tube. And with more concentration he could see it emit flame. Then look at what the soldier
was looking at: someone running at him doing the same thing.
--- I think that's enough of a forward.
--- Maybe not, I may not be able to perceive the aggressiveness of Roman ethics. There was a
god for everything, Poseidon would get tithe as Rome was seafaring. Have a god looking out for you.
--- So the Armo kids are young teens about to turn the corner to adult business. We'll say Durai
the younger brother has passed his older brother in size. The kid is getting buff. Missimo could
no longer pull punches against his brother. And the violence the 2 displayed against each other
troubled Magnus. They were ready for stiff competition. Before they maimed each other. He told
them he thinks they are ready for a match. About time thought Durai, looking to his older brother
for agreement. Both at birth had a 50% chance at being female. Missimo, a chip off the old block.
Durai, landed a big strong tadpole.
--- Across from the Colosseum was a practice arena [ named Lutus Magnus]. Maybe
a third as big as the Colosseum. This where merchants and trainers applied their trade. Gruesome
sport. But perhaps not consensus thought. Necessary. Magnus took his ready sons there and talked
with merchants. Two brothers, a Roman duo, it could sell. The merchants wanted to take the boys
right then but Magnus wasn't ready to leave them. He had a job for a old friend.
--- Magnus remembered Ajax as soldier. Ajax took a blow from a Moore and lost his right hand. Magnus
saw the guy that did it and got revenge. That was 17 years ago. If he could get Ajax to watch his
boys he could return to his trade and family. When he found Ajax he was worse for wear. He lost
an eye doing security for a merchant. The sight of Magnus sobered him up happily. He could use an
old friend. Magnus told him his plan. He would be a family member if he could keep his hands off
his wife. You mean if she can keep her hands off me, Ajax assured Magnus.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Post by TheeTFD » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:20 pm
page 6
-
--- Ajax still carried his gladius and pugio. When Domitia Armo first saw him
she exclaimed, now that looks like a Centurion. Ajax extended his handless
arm which Domitia 2 handed with a smile. Children this is Ajax, Magnus introduced.
He is going to watch my 2 Cestus gladiators. Starting tomorrow. "We want to go
cried the Armo's 4 other children." Maybe next time, the boys need practice first.
Magnus ordered.
--- The Armo's were middle class. They lived in a mid-sized apartment, 2 sleeping
areas, a combined kitchen and living room. With a small back yard. The morning
ritual: grab your bucket do your business, pore it in the sewer, rinse wash. I'm guessing
this communal act bonded the 'hood. Anyone caught dumping their "S" in the wrong
place, could get kicked out of the 'hood.
--- Magnus praised his wife for the healthy sons. Domitia understood his praise was a
prelude to romance and doggy style penetration later.
--- Bright and early the 3 walked the cobblestone streets to the "Pre-theathre. The boys
were a little nervous but trusted Ajax. "Here are the Armo boys, I understand you have
some light work for them this morning." "All I ask is they wear wraps too. Ajax demanded.
The merchant called for someone through a trainer, and lead the 2 boys to the arena.
Who's going first ? The trainer wanted to know. Durai always eager said, me. Out came
a clearly smaller and younger boy. Maybe not, but skinnier, as though he didn't eat well.
Put him away, said the merchant. Ajax could see the unequalness but had no complaint.
The little boy ran from Durai. After a couple minutes Ajax yelled cut him off ! Finally
Durai caught him against the wall and landed a couple shots to the boys face. Then he
ducked and ran away again.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:11 pm
page 7
-
--- This time when the boy was trapped he grabbed Durai and Durai threw
him to the ground. Durai landed a couple good hammer fist to his face and
the trainer blew a stop horn. Ajax asked who the boy was ? A Sammite* slave,
was the answer. We could fight him again, Ajax admitted. But will he eat
tonight ? Yes, he'll eat tonight, the merchant promised. Next it was Missimo's
turn. An equally small boy that tried to stand toe to toe with him, he lasted
about a minute then fell in a bloody heap. This went on for an hour. The boys,
visibly tired, so Ajax said, that's enough. Merchant said, we can do the exact
same thing in the Colosseum but I would like to see the 2 fight 3 tomorrow.
How about the day after, I'd like the father to know. Give me a coin to feed
the boys, the merchant asked. Ajax gave the coin and took the tired boys
home.
--- It was just about midday when the trio got home. Hungry and tired they
ate a little then crashed hard. Domitia queried Ajax about the morning and
told her, everything. When Magnus came home Ajax told him the plan.
The boys would be tested 3 on 2. But the competition would be weak. It
would be for bigger ratings and the rewards should be better. Ajax said he
would like to see the boys work as a team.
--- The boys had the next day off so they ran in the morning then went to
Pre-theathre to watch and learn. The Colosseum was live as yells and moans
could be heard. Ajax asked a trainer to see the sub-floor, and for a coin they could.
--- It was kind of dark and spooky down there. And what they could smell no one
understood. The trainer lit a torch. And was always surprised if the flame popped.
Lots of cages, some with iron bars others wood. In the cages, children, adults and
animals. Lots of trap doors attached to ropes and pulleys.
-
* Samnite ?
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Post by TheeTFD » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:05 am
page 8
-
--- The boys saw their first lion and tiger. They were scary up close.
Ajax told the trainer the boys would be back tomorrow. The trainer
said he would set everything up, for a coin now. Ajax asked the boys
how they felt about fighting the Sammite captives. What do you mean ?
How are we suppose to feel ? Ajax's answer was, they are the enemy knock
their heads off. For now Ajax hid his softness for humanity. These boys are
straight up Roman [no mercy, no quarter] that would help them going forward.
Ajax took the boys to the back yard made them do push-ups and other strenuous
exercises until Magnus came home.
--- Ajax left after dinner. He went to the whore house and bought time with
his sweetheart. He asked her if she would like to be his wife, concubine or
girl. Valeria didn't know what to think. She liked Ajax. Ajax laid her on her
side and inserted to the hilt. Almost immediately his gans screamed for release.
So he pulled out and squirted on her. He said, I'll be the only one to squirt on
you. He took a damp rag and wiped her off. As he stood to leave Valeria said,
yes. Ajax smiled and left. Upon leaving he propositioned the owner. I want
Valeria. She is a big money earner, I don't know that you could afford her.
Give me a price. What do you want with a Sammite slave ? What would it
cost to take the chain off her neck ? By now the guards were standing, not
knowing what to expect from the off kilter Roman. About 100 drachma, said
the merchant. I'll be back in 2 days don't damage her, please. After Ajax left
the guards took turns enjoying Valeria then took the chain off her.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Post by TheeTFD » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:03 pm
page 9
-
--- The next day the boys got up eager to go. On the way Ajax grabbed a couple sticks
and told the boys to bite them. It would protect their teeth some.
--- The trainer was ready too. After warming up with singles fighting the trainer said
the 2 would fight as a pair. First 2 on 2 then 3 on 2. The third boy just tried to grab
Durai. It slowed him some but he dealt with the free one until he could take no more.
Then a few wicked side shots and the grabber slump down. The trainer asked if they
could do 3 more ? Ajax asked, 3 more ? Of course, was the answer. 3 more Sammite
slaves came forward. Durai gave a flying kick to the neck and clavicle to the closest
one. The other one squared up on Durai, tried a bolo swing while Durai was still in the
air. Durai was turning his head and it scraped his ear. This caused him to land on his
forearm. The boy tried to kick him in the face. Just missed. Durai jumped up and proceeded
to annihilate the boy. Missimo's boy was still running for his life until Durai cut him
off and Missimo kneed him in the stomach. All that took about a half hour. Is that good,
was Ajax's question. The trainer said, 2 more ? Ajax asked, 2 more ? That would make
12 little runts the Romans did. The trainer said, I think they are ready. The day after
tomorrow, Ajax insisted. Then come to the Colosseum early. Glory awaits, smiled the
trainer.
--- That night Ajax explained his dilemma with Valeria to Magnus. Magnus wondered why
a Roman girl wasn't good enough ? Then come with me and see her, Ajax asked, your family
is my family. And 100 drachmas, I don't have that. You might soon, Ajax ventured.
The next day Magnus and Ajax went to the whore house. The guards made small talk
with the soldiers about their campaigns. They looked in on Valeria. Magnus wasn't impressed.
But deep in side he wanted his friend to be happy. Finally the merchant came out and
Magnus talked price. 100 drachma is very fair, the merchant insisted. A new slave won't
cost that much Magnus countered. No but she is a strong earner. Very strong.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Post by TheeTFD » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:34 am
page 10
-
--- After the men left the guards spoke about "good victories" and "bad victories".
The merchant insisted his business wasn't a charity. But allowed them to get her better
bedding.
--- Ajax and Magnus talked about the boys date at the Colosseum. Magnus wanted to
come but told Ajax to take his family. Domitia might like it. Ajax talked tactics and
strategy with the boys should there be surprises. Ajax let them practice their kicks
against his dead side and shield until it hurt.
--- The morning of the big day came and the Armo's walked to the Colosseum. The crowd
seemed large for some reason. Vendors were setting up shop and gladiators were selling
something. Ajax saw Domitia and the kids to their seats. Then took the boys to the gladiator
entrance. Eventually they found the trainer. He asked for their names again. He told them
to wait near a stairs with others. He'd come get them in time. First up were the gladiatrix.
As the stadium is large there were 4 battles across the floor. One by one the girls were introduced
to the crowd. There was a spattering of cheers. One by one the girls finished their Cestus contest.
Then 4 more battles only with gladius. This time when a combatant went down a referee would
ask for "live or die". If she was Roman she usually lived. If she was "other" she died !
--- Next was the Cestus boys. From a voice cone the combatants were introduced to the crowd.
They even introduced Ajax as a trainer. And the fact a now dead Moore had removed his hand.
There was clapping. The floor was divided in half and they were told to keep their battle on
that side. 2 more Romans were introduced. Then the call to battle: THESE ARE SAMMITE SLAVES
THESE LITTLE RUNTS ARE GODLESS THIEVES AND PICKPOCKETS THEY WILL BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY.
Out came the Sammites but contained by a referee. A horn blew and the 4 runts were released. Then 4 more
as the Romans dropped them. Then 6 on 4. The crowd showed more interest. Even the females in attendance
were clinching fist and swinging wildly at air. Put them to sleep ! You could hear the yells.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Post by TheeTFD » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:31 am
page 11
-
--- Things went well, no surprises. The announcer exclaimed: THESE WERE THE PRELIMINARIES.
SHOW SOME LOVE IF YOU ENJOYED THEM. A few coins were thrown at the boys, Ajax went to
the floor and looked for coin. Then brought the boys back to Domitia. A huge hug fest ensued.
Next came the Cestus adults. Then the andabata, with 8 battles. You can imagine how that went.
Wild swinging of gladius, helmet blinded men listening for someone near him then stabbing in
that direction ! As a slave, if you were cut you still fought to the last man, no quarter, no referee.
After that the real warriors fought. Trident versus gladius etc. The family watched for a while then went
home. Domitia was hard core about it. She said if the boys had lost, don't expect dinner ! That
only made Ajax smile. Magnus came home early to a healthy family. So how did it go ? We punished
12 of those Sammite runts, Durai admitted. And they earned more than 3 drachma, said Ajax
laying down the coins collected.
--- I was thinking Domitia thought out loud, What if there was a battleship show ? You know put
wheels on a big boat, let them move the ship with oars. Put some blue on the floor to be like the water.
Sounds expensive but that could be big fun, Magnus admitted. We should go back tomorrow, Ajax
suggested, to keep our names fresh. Magnus wanted to know if the boys wanted to continue ?
They both did. Durai said it was almost too easy. Ajax countered with, enjoy it now, it will get more
difficult. I think you are ready to step up. You should see your boys in action, Magnus.
--- I, can spend a lot of time on the boys, because I was one. Agree or not I lived one.
We want to experience the female because we never have and nature drives us. Many of us are into
girls at 5-6 years old. We can't totally enjoy them but we like them. And they are supposed to be nice ?
You have us at a disadvantage from the start. And society pushes it from the family out. But it's
only a feat to do it correctly. Any two can start a family yet society only cares that you pair off. Not
how correctly you do it. Because they don't even know !
--- But the Roman norm had been settled a 800 years ago. After they multiplied away from the
fertile crescent. They grew their nose for sure. They were probably the darker seed that moved
from Greece which was very Caucasian but short.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

Post by TheeTFD » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:27 pm
page 12
-
--- I shouldn't need to add the Romans listened to Greek. The big deal is the refusal of Pharaoh [human]
as God. Apollo became Zeus. Learning a government. And that was 500 - 800 BC. Now compare America's
240 years.
--- It started to dawn on Missimo the Colosseum was to be his work place. And Durai was ready to be a show
man. But everybody wanted a coin now. So get more than you give away. The battles started as normal with
2 younger/smaller boys. Durai pinned the boy to the wall with one arm. Then looked to the crowd, he waved his
fist in the air. There was only mild clapping. He punched the boy in the diaphragm. Boy almost wiggled
free, while doubling up. Durai waved to the crowd again. Then, punched the boy in the groin. Again he
looked to the crowd. Making eye contact. Not much more applause. So he punched the boys groin until he thought
he felt his eggs. He looked the crowd in the eyes again and the clapping started again. So he punched the
boy with an uppercut and let the boy slump to the ground. Missimo was still just jabbing the guy, letting him
run as he wanted. Durai pushed his brother out of the way and proceeded to move the boy to the opposite
wall. After almost beating the boy unconscious. He held up the boy and forced eye contact with thousands of
eyes. All in one fast gaze. Then he pulverized the boys groin. With his foreman under his chin, the boy could
barely breathe. The crowd roared, finally. The announcer yelled "DURAI THE BALL PLAYER" ! More coins flew.
Then Durai heard a girls voice through the den. He walked to the voice and saw a girl waving a cloth. He
walked to her. She threw the cloth to him with a coin in it. She said wipe off with it and I'll meet you out
side. Ajax ran down to pick up coin as the next gladiators were announced. You got your first wipe ? She asked
me to wipe off with it. Excellent, Ajax hugged. Let's go find her.
--- Ajax gathered the family and they worked their way out of the Colosseum. Ajax told Magnus a girl wants
to have his sweat. Magnus thought for a second, was that a thing ? Magnus forgot this life. Oh yeah, now he
remembers. He beheaded a defenseless Thoarcean and moved on. The girl found Durai outside a fairly crowded
Colosseum.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:12 pm
page 13
-
--- She held out her hand but Ajax stepped between the two. Make her give you another coin.
I need coin, Durai said. She said she didn't have anymore but said he could take her right here.
Against the Colosseum. The girl lifted her knee high enough such that Durai could enter her.
He thrust a couple times and pulled out. She asked if he didn't like her ? Durai said she was
great and gave her her cloth minus the coin. Ajax separated the two and later asked if he had
ever squirted ? What do you mean, Durai queried. From your baby maker, Ajax answered. No.
Why ? It'll start happening soon, you may've had a dry climax, Ajax answered. Though he and
Missimo had been serviced by local girls, this was new to Durai.
--- Ajax made it clear to the merchant the boys would be every other day, unless sick. And
promoted the sea battle. The merchant made it clear the boys would need to step up in class
to maintain their status. Ajax said he would warn them.
--- Ajax thought if he could get the sea battle going he could win enough to get Valeria. He
knew where he could get ships but he would need light slender ones. Just rolling the ships
through the streets would be huge advertisement. He would want it to be a bloodless show
but didn't know if it mattered.
--- Missimo asked what the gladiators were selling ? They said, "Sweat Cream" ! Sometimes
from a cloth but usually they wanted a light cream. Just scrape some off on a plate and make
some or do it right in front of them and they'll make there own. For the most part these were
some pretty thick and gnarly men. He wondered if he and his brother could make a living
selling their sweat? Durai said he would be happy just to stick them all.
--- Ajax had a day off. His mind was preoccupied with seeing Valeria and finding a way to get
back in the gladiator business without getting killed. He knew he could make his own show
only if he could trump the merchants at the Colosseum. The Senate ! Get the Senate involved.
Trajan was Caesar, of course he would like it, he's there almost everyday. But who does he
work with ?
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:24 pm
page 14
-
--- Ajax told the family his plan. Maybe if we offered them some pugios they would listen
to us ? Magnus said, oh we got pugios.
--- The Senate was surrounded by vetted soldiers. A young fresh crop that neither Magnus
nor Ajax knew. Magnus was always amazed by the columns at the Forum. Why did they need
to be so tall ? A Centurion finally came forward and asked their business. It might be an hour
before a break. Magnus gave the Centurion 3 pugios and told him a find a Senate leader to
speak about a Colosseum Gladiator show. The Centurion looked at the knives with approval.
Hardened iron Magnus bragged. After some delay the Centurion returned with a Senator.
--- What's this about a gladiator event Senator Julius inquired. Ajax described the show and
how he needed to control it so he could rescue a girl from a brothel. The Senator was disappointed
an ex-centurion wanted a slave. She is all I live for Ajax confided. The brothels are major tax
contributors. They have our protection. And a bloodless ship battle, will the people like that ?
They'll like it if we tell them it's good. Magnus insisted. Do you have drachmas to invest ? He
persisted. Come back in 2 days. And we'll find a way to put wheels on a boat.
--- Ajax checked in on Valeria. He was put at ease when a guard told him she was not being
abused. She could be earning a drachma a day. But for a coin he would keep her nice. Ajax
gave him 2.
--- The Senator thought a miniature "Triconter" would work just fine for the Egyptian ship and a
bigger one for the Roman entrant. Both would need battering ram. Only the Roman need be
metal. It was a slow carriage ride to the docks accompanied by 20 soldiers. They found boats
in dry dock which they bought. And talked to the builder foreman about affixing wheels and
a removable mast. One week was the time table.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxqPbGqYACw
I'm not buying the flooded stadium. It's possible, but they would've
needed to flood the Pre-theater too. Remove all the beasts and slaves.
Or let them drown, I would not put that past them. And multiple Triconters,
no.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:38 pm
page 15
-
--- The boys weren't surprised when boys more there size entered the stadium.
As usual Durai punished his opponent quickly and Missimo was a little more cautious.
This time the crowd roared when Durai lifted the boy up the wall with a knee kick.
The boy spassed violently and Durai let him flop to the sand. Coinage ! The boys developed
a small cult following of females that would buy their sweat.
--- The week passed and the 3 went to see what the builder had made. By the time
they had seen the work, all four of them were talking with 1 or 2 hands clutching their
privates. This was Ajax's chance. What if we use Valeria as Cleopatra ? The Senator said
he could find actors for less than 100 drachma. But if this show goes as big as I think it
will, I will convince Trajan to release her ! Weather Ajax knew the word or if the word
had been invented, he was choreographing a battle. First they needed to pull the wheeled
boats to the Colosseum. It attracted a lot of attention along the way. But at the Colosseum
the real hype would begin. They told the crier at the Senate about it and he added it to his news.
The date was set.
--- The Colosseum orchestrater was paid/blown off so the show could go on. Ajax would need 48
men. 8 oarsmen for the Egyptian craft and 10 for the triconter. 10 Egyptian soldiers and 20 Romans.
They pulled the Roman Triconter inside first and the mast and sail mounted. It was set in the middle
of the stadium. The paying customers got in first. When the stadium was full the announcer asked
for quiet. Then he said: THIS WILL BE THE TELLING OF THE GREAT SEA BATTLE OF ACTIUM. WHERE
ROMANS PUNISHED GENERAL MARK ANTOINE AND CLEOPATRA ! A round of boos was heard at the mention
of Cleopatra. Even after 130 years there was still hate for anything not Roman. The propaganda
was that strong.
-