" 3 Lion Cream "
Rome 100 AD
TheeTFD

Re: 3 Lion Cream

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:10 pm
page 16
-
--- The Egyptian craft was pushed in. Blue painted sand was spread to simulate water.
Cleopatra could be seen bejeweled in a light green dress.
With 10 soldiers at her side. The flimsy mast and sail was quickly installed. The announcer continued:
CLEOPATRA'S ARMY WAS WEAK HAVING JUST WARRED WITH ASSYRIA. THE FLEET WAS HEADING HOME.
ONLY CLEOPATRA'S SHIP WOULD MAKE IT TO LAND ! BEFORE ROME SPRUNG THE TRAP.
While the announcer spoke the Egyptian craft circled the stadium twice. The Roman craft by moving
one set of oars was able to make a complete circle. When the Egyptians got to the far side of the
stadium the triconter rammed it ! The force created by the heavier ship skidded it to the wall.
Cleo and the soldiers dismounted via a rope ladder. They walked all the way around the Roman
ship to the middle of the stadium. Cat calls at Cleo as she raised her hands in prayer or challenge.
The Roman ship rammed the Egyptian ship again. The sound of the wood cracking was heard crisply
around the stadium. Again the Announcer: THIS IS A PRECARIOUS TIME FOR THE NAVY MEN. IF THEY
CAN'T DISLODGE THE RAM IT COULD SINK BOTH SHIPS ! The Egyptian mast was now leaning over the
crowd, so some cut away souvenirs. The Romans dislodged and dismounted the ship. Ajax formed up
the Romans into the crowds favorite - the Turtle. The Egyptians gestured menacingly with their swords.
The Turtle poked at them. The sound of sword on wood could be heard. Then the Romans unturtled.
Into 2 rows of 10. A rhythmic clash of swords rang throughout the stadium. One by one the Egyptians
fiend death. Until Cleo was surrounded. Ajax threw Cleo over his knee and asked, where is the bladder ?
Cleo pulled a small sack from her gown and placed it on her neck. Ajax raised his pugio to the crowd
and the answer was, KILL HER, KILL THAT HUSBAND STEALING WHORE ! Ajax stabbed the bladder and
squeezed the blood red contents on Cleo's neck and face. Too much applause. The announcer: FINI !
--- The Senator approached Trajan asking his approval. Trajan stepped to the rail with his Empress
and gave 2 thumbs up. The crowd applause was average. The Empress wasn't satisfied. She flung a leg
over the rail and pointed with all 10 digits at the crowd and the applause grew. When momma demands
more, you give it.
--- The Senator waited a day before asking Trajan a favor. 100 drachma for a slave girl ? Trajan disapproved.
Just take the army there and take her. The Senator countered with the brothel owner is depraved
he might slay her !
-
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:25 am
page 17
-
--- Offer him 50 or we'll slay him. Was Trajan's ultimatum. The Senator gave Ajax the
news. You don't think he'd kill her, do you ? Ajax wondered out loud. I can bring 20 soldiers,
Julius reminded. They started to the brothel. Then Ajax thought, they should sneak up on
the brothel. So as to not give them time to react. Julius split the troops and told them to
come ready if alarmed. The Senator gave the brothel owner the ultimatum. 50 drachma for
the slave. Ajax gave him 10 more because he didn't abuse her these last weeks.
--- The life of toil was evident on Valeria. The 14 year old girl looked 25. The sunlight hurt
her eyes and after walking some her legs gave out. Immediately they took a carriage to a store.
He bought her a gown and shoes. Before Julius left he told Ajax he must improve on the sea battle.
Only so much acting could be tolerated. Ajax said, you might need to hold me back.
--- The boys found out the best paid gladiators fought each other to death. They weren't ready
for that. But killing beasts paid well too. Someone had made a turret to lop off a giraffes head.
But he was killed before he could do it. He was going to beckon the giraffe forward with food,
then stab it. So the boys inquired about doing a lion. But lions cost too much. They had to pay
for the damn thing. Besides they liked to let very hungry lions eat Christians. Sometimes while
tied to a pole, the Christian. One time a lion tried to have sex with a female ! But then he ate her !
--- So the boys looked into hogs and boars. Now, I'm not promoting animal cruelty because I don't
want P.E.T.A. to get me. The boars weren't aggressive to start. But when you came at them they
got the message quick. But as soon as they were cut they squealed loud. The crowd seemed to
like that. And the more agony they heard the better. So it wasn't about a quick death it was about
prolonged torture. The boys were doing very well. They wanted to get Domitia a slave but she wouldn't
have one but she would have some coin. The only thing good so far is the family hasn't been
hurt. But now the cramped community knows the successful Armo's. The attention and smiles
of near neighbors would belie their intent. Good clean paranoia. You have something everyone
wants.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:29 pm
page 18
-
--- I really don't think I can take you back there without some depraved humor.
A promoter would've noticed the boys. And made wagers on them. And believe me
every trick was turned and learned. The game was "3 Lions". The Africans sold beasts
by the hundreds. Stupid YouTube video said they killed thousands in one day. So maybe
it was a slaughter house. Fresh meat to be wasted. Come on, they weren't pigs ! Or
were they ? I haven't been able to keep myself happy but Astro Traveling is bringing
some of the humor back. Especially if we are following around some depraved Romans.
Since the goodness of the church was learned through many ideologies. Christianity
would take hold. But even Jesus didn't teach under a single banner. Catholic wasn't
a thing until old testament told us about a church. Ecclesiastes was about a church
more so than Solomon. Isn't that an arrogant thought ? To say you are a holy man.
And living a carnal existence. To say you are a holy man and living even a meager
fleshy existence means you are stuck in the middle of everything. And we are suppose
to think you are decent because you said so ? Because you study the gods when you
aren't whacking off. In a lustrous sheath. I find no need to say it out loud. The first
thing they judge you by is your physical makeup. Then maybe your intelligence or
the size of your wallet. And the lustrous thing you have hanging on your arm. And the
love for continuation in the form of children. We buy into everything including
the evil that comes with it. Roman's must've thought, oh well, OK. They say the city
took name 753 BC.
--- The Colosseum was 86 meters or 279.5 ft. and 54 M or 175.5 ft. About the area
of an American football gridiron 100 yards = 300ft. Now I here they parted out to
Egypt for they columns. But their concrete palaces and polished marble floors were
beautiful. The Parthenon gets a honorable mention.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:03 pm
page 19
-
--- It's a simple equation, more people, more conflict. For man to manage about 8 billion people
shows how far we have come. Minus the ripping of Ukraine. And other little spats. It does correlate
now. Some violence in ancient times was forced by volcanic episodes. And Global Warming could
push us over the top.
--- So suppose a man manages lions. He knows how they act when they are hungry and how they
behave when satiated. So you let a mark kill some well fed lions and you bet against the mark. Maybe
lose a little, then send in some hungry lions that aren't docile. Somebody gets slashed. But with
gladiators you hold your ringer back, then insert him when everyone is tired. Speed is like night
and day. [gladiators or lions there was a bet to be played]
--- A year or two goes by and the boys are still doing well. But now they must step up to lions. Even
their now large cult following is ready for something more. So Ajax introduces them to a lion trainer.
Ajax doesn't know the Lion Merchant's game. It's based on time, if the fight goes on for more than a
minute, through a hour glass, the mark wins. If it last less than a minute the Lion Trainer wins. One,
he sold the beast and two the fight time. Hungry beasts charge, so they can kill then eat. Satiated
beast don't. A 400-450 lb lion can push a man over and knock a sword out of his hand with one swipe !
And if you don't kill him with the first stab, they are just as lethal wounded ! Cassius the Lion owner
had to do his research on his new marks. Learning the Armo boys had a big following, he wasn't sure
what strategy is best. If he pissed off the wrong crowd he could get run out of town. I don't think I'm
going out on a limb to say lions would be used as sex performers. With human females. And males !
I'm sure they could get it in a man's mouth ! They said the guy that wanted to lop off the giraffes head
name was Commodius ! Sounds like comedy to me.
--- Looks like I'll need to kill my heroes. So the boys kill one lion. I'm guessing it was pretty exhilarating
for them. A good coordinated attack, 2 on one. Though they barely broke a sweat they sold some
1 Lion Cream. Then Missimo upgraded to a Trident a 6 foot 3 prong spear. Durai would keep the gladius
and pugio. Ajax and Magnus deliberated long about the boys fighting 2 lions. They had seen gladiators
killed by lions. Not to mention the Christians and slaves eaten alive by lions. So the horror would go- one,
rip the cloth off, rip some flesh, lick some blood for tasty fluid. If the lion didn't want to hear the
screams- bite or pull the head off. If the Colosseum's red shades were drawn, it would make for a serene
atmosphere. The spilt blood wouldn't be so red.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:57 am
page 20
-
--- The Armo's sold 2 Lion Cream. It was a big hit. Cassius was licking his lips wondering which
way to go next. Would they try for 3 ?
--- So Astro-traveling to the Christians demise wouldn't be that fun. Watching a lion eat you.
But you love God. He would be with you. You would beg him to take you to heaven. You would
want to see Jesus' face. You might understand the meaning of time. Maybe you would leave your
body and Astro-travel anywhere. Even into another soul. I heard the Christians weren't afraid.
The Romans didn't understand that. And this is why Rome fell. Christianity took hold. And why
Rome survived. Because the Huns/Barbarians liked/respect Christianity. And by 380 AD most of the Greko/Roman
gods and their temples had been subverted. So they were shown some mercy.
--- Ajax and Magnus told the boys not to fight 3 lions. But the fight was set. Cassius bet against the boys.
Knowing 3 starving lions would attack. He made many wagers that the boys would be mauled.
The only saving grace was Ajax was very worried. He told Magnus he better be there, just in case !
--- Word spread of the boys intended feat. The packed house would be electric as usual. Some gladiators
were jealous, that young men got so much attention. The announcer hyped the first time event.
--- The lions were released. The trap doors and lifts could only carry one lion at a time. So they came
up through 3 different doors. Ajax took one look at the hungry lions and said, "let's go". Even if they
held a rail before dropping it still would've been a 10 ft. drop. Both slightly turned an ankle as they
tried land and roll. One of the starved beast was on top of them as they landed. All Ajax could do was
stick his nub in the lions mouth. His blade wasn't ready. As it was, its front paws were on his shoulders
holding him down. The lion bit down hard and snatched his forearm off at the elbow. By this time Magnus
had recovered his sword and stabbed hard at the lion. Feeling the blade enter him the lion flinched away, almost
gagging on the forearm. Magnus stepped over Ajax to press the attack. The lion ran away crunching
Ajax's bones. Both of the boys were having a difficult time. Missimo got a good stab on his lion before
the lion knocked him down.
-
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

by TheeTFD » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:59 pm
page 21
-
--- Even though Durai got a good stab at the lions heart area the lion pushed him down.
Durai held on to his gladius. The lion tried to knock the blade away but it cut him more
so it backed away. Durai chose to stay on his knee hoping he could get another thrust with
either blade. The lion circled like it was thinking about how and when he wanted to attack.
--- Magnus looked at both of his boys. Both were about 40 yards away. He could see Missimo
was in big trouble. One paw on his throat and was trying to bite his face. Somehow Missimo
had got his hands in the lion's mouth and it was eating what it could ! The lion saw Magnus
running at it. It knew it had time for one more bite. Because animals can judge speed and
distance. So it bit Missimo's soft throat. It ripped as much meat as it could and ran. Durai ran to
his father then saw Ajax whaling away at the first lion. All the lion could see was the tasty
blood dripping from his arm. And it wanted some more . The lion timed the swings and as soon as Ajax
wound up it charged. But Ajax didn't swing he stabbed. The lions mane blocked a lot of Ajax'
stab. Weak from a loss of blood Ajax knew to move his feet and stayed upright. The lion pushed
the blade away and jumped at the bloody stub. Ajax gave one last stab as the lion enjoyed
his fleshy arm. Finally Durai arrived to drive the beast away. This was a typical gnarly show
the crowd expected. Kept it real.
--- Cassius was able to call the bets off due to interference. Missimo is dead. Ajax was dead
a month later. From an infection. The 3 lions were mortally wounded, Magnus and Durai killed
them easily. Not much mourning for the dead. Durai sold "3 Lion Cream". He would battle by
himself after that. He was a big star. Not much more to say. Live for success. Die for success.
-
Fini
-