B-17 saga
" 3 Lion Cream "
Rome 100 AD
TheeTFD

--- You Owe Me --- attempt at Super-Natural

Post by TheeTFD »

-__________You Owe Me____________- [An attempt at the supernatural]
-
--- Though asleep Janice was awoken by the slight jerk of her husband.
Through the dim light in their bedroom she could feel he was stiff as a board.
And the moving bumps under his eyelids told her he is in R.E.M. sleep. She
wrapped her arms under his back and over his chest and told him to wake up.
He was very stiff, she quietly told him she would slap him.
--- In his dream Zak could now she his wife. Still confused Zak looked back at
the haggard woman. She kept saying, "You owe me". She pointed to the ground.
The surroundings kept going in and out of view. It seemed they were in a lightly
wooded area.
--- The slaps on his face woke Zak. He looked at his wife, she still gripped him
tightly. Zak relaxed. "What were you dreaming." She asked. Tell me while it's still
fresh in your mind. "Talk about a witch riding you." Zak spoke. Let me up, Jan.
Zak spun his feet to the floor. "F', that was weird. This haggard old lady seemed
familiar. She kept saying, "You owe Me". I'm a get some water, you want a glass ?
No.
--- Zak had the dream on his mind all day while at work. It dawned on him his mother
might know something. Zak called his mom. He asked her if any of his dream made sense.
Zak's mother asked her son to visit. She told him the story was so strange she needed
to see his face. Zak cleared it with Jan and left for Tallulah, Louisiana after work.
A 90 minute drive gave Zak time to reflect about his mom and his youth. Mostly good
times he remembered.
--- His mom lived in the quaintest little senior community there. What could she tell
him that would be so strange ? They hugged for 30 seconds in the doorway. Zak joined
her on the sofa. This is kind of a long story son, so let me tell it as I remember it.
# :idea: Trump and Putin out of the picture !
TheeTFD

Re: --- You Owe Me --- attempt at Super-Natural

Post by TheeTFD »

-
--- When you were one you became sickly. The happiness from your eyes was gone.
Mathilda was the local nurse everyone saw for health advice. She had a little place
with chickens in the back yard. She was very smart but some mystery surrounded her
but everyone close to us liked her. I took you to see her and at first she had no
clue what the issue was. She said to keep breast feeding you and let her know in a
couple days. You didn't get better so I took you back. She asked about our home,
a shack that's all it was, and said she would come see it. When she got there see looked
around and started blessing the place. She put her hands on everything. She looked
out the back window at the woods for a long time. She walked around back and said
she would be back to spend the night.
--- She came back at dusk with some cloth and other stuff. And said to let you sleep.
She lit a big candle. It was always hot and moist at night and we slept with the widow
open. But there was a screen on it. She said to go to sleep like normal and she
would keep watch. She covered herself with a black shroud and we went to sleep.
She laid a long sword across her and some holy water was kept near. Did I think any
of this was strange ? No. I looked down at her in the corner wondering - what the bleep !
Eventually I went to sleep. I awoke with her standing over the bed. She said turn the
light on. I got up and turned the light on. She said look at the sword. I could see
some yellow pus on it. She said, rather matter of factly it was a succubus or banshee of some kind !
It came right through the screen and formed right over your son. I coated my sword with
a thick coat of holy water and swung through it. It left quickly through the screen.
She wiped off the sword with her napkin and told me to get the candle. We went outside.
___2______________________________________________________________
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

-
--- We looked outside and saw some greenish drip on the windowsill. Mathilda wiped up
what see could see. We closed the window and went back to sleep. In the morning we went
back out and looked around again. Mathilda threw the holy water all over the ground and
the side of the shack and went home. You got better. End of story.
That is straight-up bizarre, mom. So you think it's her ?
I think she wants you to bury her, what else could it be ? She must be near 90 now.
Take me with you when you go. I could help you find her.
--- Zak pondered what to do next. He told Jan, mom and he would do a short road trip. Jan
wanted to be with them. Zak told her he would keep her well informed. "Well, if she is looking
to be buried then we'll need a shovel and other supplies. How long do you think this will take" ?
Our village is 10 miles south. I think it's still used for migrant farm workers, son. Mom, should
we bury her where we find her ? Well, let's find her first, son.
--- Zak stopped and bought a shovel and a duffel bag. The clerk asked if he was going bury
somebody ? Zak told him, you don't even know !
--- Zak's mom missed the road the first pass but figured it out about 5 miles later. "Turn around
and go slow, it's here somewhere. It's just a dirt road easy to miss". Mom, it's getting late
I'm not going in the marsh after dark. Soon they were rolling by a shack village, a few people
stopped to look at the unfamiliar car. That's it, exclaimed mom. Zak pulled over and got out.
He went around the car and helped his mom out. Do you think she still lives here ? Everyone
should know if she did, mom explained. Let's ask around.
3___________________
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

-
--- The first person to approach was a 5 year old boy that could only point. He pointed to
the shack next door. The three-some knocked on the door. A women answered. They asked about
Mathilda. "No see", the Hispanic women replied. Donde Mathilda ? Mom asked again." She gone."
The women replied. Zak asked, Mom, when is the last time you slept in a car ? Never, I don't think.
Let's get some rest and start out fresh in the morning.
--- Mom took the back seat and Zak reclined in the passenger front. Zak told his mom if he
should become stiff he might be dreaming, so just talk softly and come into his dream. Talk
softly and come into your dream, Mom repeated. Yes we need to find Mathilda, you said you could
help. Zak retorted. Mom thought for a second, Zak, Mathilda said you might be special. Because succubus don't just steal
the breath from anyone. She said you might be able to remote view or see the future. Yes I remember
now, you woke up screaming once when you were 2. We couldn't figure out why. Clearly you saw
something horrible. Zak tried to remember what that was. He was too young to understand what
he saw, a sexualized murder. The big mystery is how he got there. Or why, was he invited ? He remembered
being curious, until the man cut the woman's throat ! He thought he felt warm blood splash his face.
He never remote viewed again. Mom said something about an evil soul if a succubus gets you.
--- Zak wanted to find Mathilda and a remote view might work. He let himself sleep. He thought of
the hag. Soon he was looking in at a forest. He tried to find a landmark. He didn't see a land-
mark. He rose into the air and looked around. He saw a small circular clearing and went to it.
He saw a wooden cross. That was enough for Zak, he thought he had found her grave.
Mom and Zak awoke about the same time. He told his mom he might know where Mathilda is. Somewhere
deep in the woods. Mom, I think it might go faster if I go alone. Well if you don't come back
I'll know you died in the quicksand. Quicksand, mom ? There's quicksand out there, you heard me.
-
4__________________
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

-
--- Zak grabbed some water and left, he told mom if he wasn't back by 3:30 call the police.
Mom followed him behind the shack and watched him go out of sight. Louisiana might be the
most marshiest state in the Union san Florida. Due to the gulf coast stream that runs north from there.
People talk of the marsh ghost they often see. When atmospheric conditions are right. Steam
rises in body-sized, gaseous shapes. Knowing this Zak walked looking out for wet spots. Normally
confident Zak felt he knew where to go. He didn't give his direction a second thought. He just
kept looking at a myriad of large bushes trees. He came upon a wetland. For once he gave his direction a serious thought.
A clearing or a wooden cross wasn't in view. He remembered rising above and looking for bearing.
Zak found his way around the marsh. The woods were becoming thick almost impassable but then
there is a clearing. Zak looked for a wooden cross. He remembered the setting and walked toward
a singular tree and stepped in a soft spot. Looking down under some leaves he could see cloth.
Zak prepared himself for what might be a ghastly sight. He opened the duffle-bag and took out
the shovel, brushed the leaves off slowly. He wanted to see her face and he didn't want to see
her face. She was laying face down on her hands. He didn't want to see maggots crawling out
of her eyes. He wondered if putting her in a duffel bag was the proper idea. He started digging
the hole. It was still late morning and Zak felt he had plenty of time. The moist ground was
easy to dig. Why didn't he bring a Bible so he could read a Psalm ? Water started coming into
the burial site. Zak thought about her becoming fertilizer. Zak slowly turned her stiff corpus over.
One hand was in a fist and Rosery beads dangled from her neck. She had several rings on.
Zak checked her fist and poked a ring out. He chose to keep it. He worked the duffel bag over
her and gently put her in the grave.
5________________________
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

-
--- Zak retraced his steps back. Mom was sitting on Mathilda's steps telling stories from the
past. She stood when she saw him. Well, did you find her ? Yes, she was right where I thought
she'd be. Let's go Mom, I really don't care for this place. After putting mom in the car.
Zak showed her the ring. "She had this in her fist." Do you think she wanted you to have it ?
Do you see the yellowish vein, Mom ? Yes. What do think that could be ? Mom stuck her nail
on the color. It was hard. What do you think it is son ? Pus from that succubus.
END
6________________________
TheeTFD

Post by TheeTFD »

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3ohs7QCzxPxrDveFqM" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/animation-art-de ... veFqM">via GIPHY</a></p>